What's new

Kindmans Grow

K

Kindman69

12 days flower, all is well. Little buds are starting to form, looks like they are already moving along better then my first run with them :)
They are also eating at a higher rate, so knock on wood lol.

Here are some pics:

Peace

Chem&M

Hey Kindman! Nice grow you have going on here. How often do you run your pumps, if you don't mind me asking? I'll be watching this one.

K

Kindman69

Hey Kindman! Nice grow you have going on here. How often do you run your pumps, if you don't mind me asking? I'll be watching this one.

Cheers Chem:) The feed pumps run 30 sec every 20min. The pots also have an airstone each in them. There also is a circulation pump in the res. along with the chiller at 68 degrees.
Should be a nice little grow, good to have you along ;)

Peace, Kind

K

Kindman69

15 Days Flower: Things are rockin in there :dance013: (knock on wood)

I also got a OG Kush clone that smells incredible, even as a squirt :) Looking forward to that one for sure.

Here are some pics:

Peace

K

Kindman69

Thanks Dank ;) It's early, but they are moving along good for a 10+week strain.

K

Kindman69

21 Days, they look good, picking up steam :)
I think the girls like the changes I made. Compaire the 2 pics, first is from my first round with BJ, the second pic from my current grow:

Acouple more shots:

Peace

K

Kindman69

30 Days Flower:
A bit of light bleaching on the top of some colas, but nothing to worry about. They are pushing way harder then last time. I think keeping the ph between 5.9-6.3 has made them take up far more nutrients then last time. They are eating about 30-40% more and it shows in there growth :)

K

Kindman69

48 days flower:
They are doing good with the exception of some light bleaching. Not a big deal though, the finished product will be just fine ;)
I'm starting moab tomorrow for 2 weeks and then it is on to flush :))

Peace

K

Kindman69

Here ifor the comparisson to last grow:

Last grow at 49 days:

This grow at 48 days:

Work2much

Good job dialing in that strain, the comparision pics show a huge improvement. It goes to show just how important playing around with different PH ranges can be for any particular strain.

K

Kindman69

Cheers Work2 :) You are spot on, dialing the strain in makes a huge difference.

Peace, Kind

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
hi kindman,

finally found your second blackjack thread ...

dude awesome is all i can say:headbange:

picture.php

and still 21 days to go :yoinks:

thx for explaining the difference to your first grow..

greetz

K

Kindman69

Servus Hanshanf ;)
Hast du den ein journal? Thanks for the kind words :)

Peace,Kind

Scrogerman

Veteran
Kind ole' buddy,
lookin fantastic bro, nice cut you used of the BJ there, lovely looking example.
'Nice work man. I been using selective ph control for many grows now & what a difference it makes, i find some strains like the 5.6-5.8 range for bloom whereas others prefer a higher range such as you are using,-5.9-6.2/4. Once you know which PH range they prefer they seem to fly for the whole grow! G'Luck Buddy!
Peace.............Scroger!

BTW, sorry for my ignorance again! but what is 'MOAB' buddy??

K

Kindman69

Cheers Scroger:)
How is life? Moab is Mother of all Blooms, kinda like shooting powder, you use it during the last 2 weeks of flower.
What do you have going on right now? I think I'll go with a OG cut that I got from a friend. I'm thinking of scroging it, what do you think?

Peace, Kind

Scrogerman

Veteran
Nice Kind!
'Yeah Buddy, never heard of the 'moab' but thanks for the explination, i know the 'Top Shooter' etc, I'll have to check the specs on it! Do you rate the stuff man? Its similar to AN-'Overdrive' is it?
OG, well i aint grew it but id love to, i aint sure on kush x' yield's. OgK is a must grow on my list but i never seem to have the room, i'll fit it in just now for sure! i think its gonna be an interesting Scrog, & you wanna be looking at the more Sati trait pheno's if you can get one, i just think the more Sati leaning hybrids are the Best for Scrogging, like a 70/30% or 60/40% Sati/Indi Hybrid. They seem to have better Side Lateral branching which is perfect for the ScrOG job. Im always looking for this sort percentage in a strain before i start, then find a balanced 50/50 in the mix & go from there, i usually come up smelling of roses with that strategy. I dont like Indica Dom Hybrids for scrogging as they seem to stay to compact & some stunt & dont seem to like the scrog as much as their Sati leaning counterparts! Overall Sáti leaning hybrids are much easier to control & train, always give decent yields too. Id like to stress though, that im not talking about the most Sati dom pheno you find in a pack of seeds for instance, I usually go with a 50/50%, starting with 70/30% or 60/40% sati/indi gene's in the first place. Always seem to be the best performers in seed form when Scrogging.
Good Luck with the Og'Ks dude i cant wait to see these ScrOG'ed, thats gonna be a hellava show bro!
Peace & Respect................Scroger!! ;) ;) ;)

K

Kindman69

Nice Kind!
'Yeah Buddy, never heard of the 'moab' but thanks for the explination, i know the 'Top Shooter' etc, I'll have to check the specs on it! Do you rate the stuff man? Its similar to AN-'Overdrive' is it?
OG, well i aint grew it but id love to, i aint sure on kush x' yield's. OgK is a must grow on my list but i never seem to have the room, i'll fit it in just now for sure! i think its gonna be an interesting Scrog, & you wanna be looking at the more Sati trait pheno's if you can get one, i just think the more Sati leaning hybrids are the Best for Scrogging, like a 70/30% or 60/40% Sati/Indi Hybrid. They seem to have better Side Lateral branching which is perfect for the ScrOG job. Im always looking for this sort percentage in a strain before i start, then find a balanced 50/50 in the mix & go from there, i usually come up smelling of roses with that strategy. I dont like Indica Dom Hybrids for scrogging as they seem to stay to compact & some stunt & dont seem to like the scrog as much as their Sati leaning counterparts! Overall Sáti leaning hybrids are much easier to control & train, always give decent yields too. Id like to stress though, that im not talking about the most Sati dom pheno you find in a pack of seeds for instance, I usually go with a 50/50%, starting with 70/30% or 60/40% sati/indi gene's in the first place. Always seem to be the best performers in seed form when Scrogging.
Good Luck with the Og'Ks dude i cant wait to see these ScrOG'ed, thats gonna be a hellava show bro!
Peace & Respect................Scroger!! ;) ;) ;)

Cheers Scroger :)
How is life treating you? I hear you, and it might be a good idea to grow them once only topping them instead of doing the scrog right from the get go. Not sure yet, I'm itching for a scrog ;) Maybe I can find some og scrogs on the internet, but even if I did it would not tell me much about how my phenom is going to behave in my set up. Hell, I'm probably gona go for it.:plant grow:

You take great care when picking your scrog candidates and the results speak for themselves. It goes to show that there is a lot more to getting a successful scrog then throwing a screen over your plants. You apply a lot of good logic to your process :tiphat:, I'll bounce some things of you from time to time with this upcoming scrog if it's alright with you.
What do you have cooking up at the moment? I remember that your last grow came out far better then you thought at first. Any strains you look forward to?

Peace,
Kind