Kim Jong Il has died......

Easygrowing

Veteran
picture.php

Takeiteasy : )

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
death is weird, especially how we celebrate it.

it's strange when public figures die. makes me think about death in general.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Kim Jong-Un seems to be the next...the people of North Korea just can't catch a break....My heart goes out to them...and it pumps piss for Kim Jong-Il--:ying:

Red Fang

Veteran
It is in bad taste to celebrate the death of anyone. Do that and I believe you will be paid back with bad karma. I've learned you don't make fun of those with disabilities or laugh at anyone and you do not make light of death. And, how is this not a political thread? If it was making fun of some old Republican that died, it would be closed a lot quicker than this.

C

Classy@Home

It is in bad taste to celebrate the death of anyone. Do that and I believe you will be paid back with bad karma.
xtians celebrate the death of their "god on earth" - most religions do for their respective deities...

How is revelling in the death of one oppressive dooosh different than another???

Celebrating the end of an evil is a positive thing - like VE Day, 4th of July Independence Day, Easter Sunday (defeat of death, allegedly)...

It's all perspective...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
It is in bad taste to celebrate the death of anyone. Do that and I believe you will be paid back with bad karma. I've learned you don't make fun of those with disabilities or laugh at anyone and you do not make light of death. And, how is this not a political thread? If it was making fun of some old Republican that died, it would be closed a lot quicker than this.

He has done more bad to the actual people of North Korea than can be reasonably tolerated-- His only "Disability"...is the inability to use common sense...oh, and the fact that he used the ppl of a whole Country...to advance his extravagant lifestyle--
This is not Political...it is Humanitarian!! :tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

he has kept his people in darkness, literally. They have a satellite pic of N & S Korea taken at night, you could see all the major cities of S Korea lit up well and diminishing approaching the countryside nearby each. The view of N Korea showed a ridiculously small scattering of too few lights here & there, never enough light to define a city.......

north-korea-satellite.jpg

his unbending inhuman treatment of his citizens and his political stance on his neighbors earned sanctions and embargoes from many countries.

N Korea doesn't allow single manned guard stations because a single man will defect to S Korea but having 2 men stationed there almost certainly means that guard #2 would shoot to kill the defecting guard or he & his family would face horrible consequences.

No I don't think we should piss on his grave but sure as shit they'll be dancing in the streets.......

Protea

from what i have read many of the north koreans suffers from consequøenses for a life time of starvation. many of them are probably half retarted becaus of it. kim jong il had a lot to answer for. but alas now he will spend eternety in blissfull nonexsistence.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am going to take my chances with karma and celebrate his end. Sad to say, but his ending is not the end of the crap the North Koreans will have to suffer. It is a start anyways.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just in time to order my Nuclear Mini Missle Dictator "Cha Chia Pet"
Just add water,and watch the silo's open.Makes a great stocking stuffer!
Merry Christmas!

He has finally attained 'good commie' status. And what a model of success on the liberal agenda. Near zero carbon emmissions for his country, community organizing and death panels - merged for efficiency, a thoroughly gutted military, millions of adoring followers by law, 100% "dedicated to the cause" journalists (no FOX news), NO corporate jet owners, the evil rich are not only taxed to death, so is their entire bloodline, incandescent bulbs completely phased out, the list of acheivements seems to be endless.

P

powerrobbie

To the homie that says not to laugh at others death and misfortune, save that pussy karma crap for a different thread. This dude was just as bad as Hitler, his death NEEDS to be celebrated.

You must not know who Kim Jong Il is, go look up "Inside undercover in north korea" on youtube to see how fucked up this guy is. His country is basically one giant prison.

No one is EVER allowed to leave, he does not work with any other countrys not even not import basic needs such as FOOD. Because of this everyone in the country is starving, but they are all so brainwashed they LOVE Kim Jong Il. Every house in North Korea has a built in radio that you can never turn off only turn down and it spits out government propaganda 24/7, 365 there is no real internet as it is censored HARD, no outside media AT ALL.

The people that live there are clueless to the outside world and are trained from birth to not only love but worship this man. Some people are aware of how fucked up the country is and try to escape to south korea. Good fucking luck, its the heaviest gaurded border in the world and you will be shot dead, almost no one makes it. I am happy this fucker is dead but sadly I do not think it will change anything

Last edited:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
no shit. wow

hopefully this is a step toward freedom for the people of north korea

Sadly it will be just that.
we will use this as an excuse to help them take that step.
The way we helped Afghanistan,Iraq,Egypt,Libya,Syria,Vietnam and Korea( once already and to this day on the dmz)
we will borrow money we cant begin to repay and use it to kill them into wanting the freedom we think they should have..
The chief warmonger has already said as much in newspeak.