What's new

Kim Jong Il has died......

C

CLOWD11

I guess he really was Il...

Now for the next fruitcake to step into his position.

A

ariston

no shit. wow

hopefully this is a step toward freedom for the people of north korea
wouldnt his son just inherit his position and continue it as it is? I hope it isnt like this but how do we know things will suddenly go better...

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Anyone see The Vice Guide To Travel: North Korea? Holy SHIT! It's like that movie The Village. They are so cut off from the rest of the world that they think they are the height of human civilization.

A

ariston

Anyone see The Vice Guide To Travel: North Korea? Holy SHIT! It's like that movie The Village. They are so cut off from the rest of the world that they think they are the height of human civilization.
I dont think they believe they are in the height of civilization at all. I find it unbelievable how mass riots didnt occur to overthrow the government (civil war) the way some of them are treated. many north koreans have contact with south koreans time to time, which would make it impossible to tell such a big lie. many of those people dont even have electricity, the rest is unknown of how it is over there...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
They have a military to run everything. Il was just a propaganda item to placate the masses. The general pop actually think the Jongs are deity.

C

Classy@Home

The sad part about being an atheist is knowing that there is no hell, and the bad guys don't face judgement or punishment...

But on the bright side - he is dead, so 1 dick-tator down, too many to count, to go...

sso

Veteran
They have enough political prisoners for fertilizer. Il will be entombed as luxuriously as he lived.

well, eventually that tomb will be torn down and his remains buried beneath a toilet :)

even if he got mummified, sooner or later, down the road he would become fertilizer.

all im saying, at least he made good fertilizer :) probably about the best thing he ever did.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just gottA say...good riddance too bad blood M0J0...M0F0...F0Certain
:moon::moon::moon:
Sad.... BUT crazy is as crazy does..........

sso

Veteran
The sad part about being an atheist is knowing that there is no hell, and the bad guys don't face judgement or punishment...

But on the bright side - he is dead, so 1 dick-tator down, too many to count, to go...

hmm..

i do have some spiritual experiences and we do go where we deserve to go.

according to my experiences (some of whom ive been able to correlate with other´s experiences on the matter)

there are many "worlds" in the hereafter, along with the possibility of reincarnation.

but anyways, that would not matter.

just look at the guy, he looked constantly constipated.

probably had paranoia´s you wouldnt even be able to dream of ;) (even being a stoner grower :D)

i can promise you, the beast, had a pretty awful life.

miserable piece of shit.

he allready was in hell and if he keeps on being the same in the next life then in hell he is going to stay.

hell can be the world, hell can be other people, but eventually the worst hell is yourself.

can you imagine anyone actually truly loving that prick?

or him actually even being able to appreciate it?

him having friends?

or family that didnt want to stab him in the back to gain power (or just to stab him?)

and then imagine living that life, knowing what you know now.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wouldnt his son just inherit his position and continue it as it is? I hope it isnt like this but how do we know things will suddenly go better...

Jong Il was so hard line almost any successor would have to be less paranoid and more moderate.

Taken from Wiki and so w/a grain of salt as to accuracy.

Successors
Kim's three sons and his son-in-law, along with O Kuk-ryol, an army general, have been noted as possible successors, but the North Korean government has been wholly silent on this matter. Kim Yong Hyun, a political expert at the Institute for North Korean Studies at Seoul's Dongguk University, has said, "Even the North Korean establishment would not advocate a continuation of the family dynasty at this point."Kim's eldest son Kim Jong-nam was earlier believed to be the designated heir but he appears to have fallen out of favor after being arrested at Narita International Airport near Tokyo in 2001 while traveling on a forged passport.

On 2 June 2009, it was reported that Kim Jong-il's youngest son, Jong Un, was to be North Korea's next leader. Like his father and grandfather, he has also been given an official sobriquet, The Brilliant Comrade. It has been reported that Kim Jong Il is expected to officially designate the son as his successor in 2012. However, there are reports that if leadership passes to one of the sons, Kim Jong Il's brother-in-law, Chang Sung-taek, could attempt to take power from him.