What's new

Kiloz adventures

B

Baron Greenback

Nice work fella, interested to hear a little smoke report on them.

Kiloz

Thanks everyone! :tiphat:

Took down the last ones tonight, wet weight is 933g, hopefully at least 200g dry.

Edit: Its finally time to get rid of these genetics and run some proper ones. I picked up some new equipment yesterday, will start transplanting and taking down the tent tonight.
I'll upload pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited:

Kiloz

picture.php

Critical HOG in tent #3 (the harvest)

picture.php

And here is the champions, 4x SnowLAnd (DNA) and 2x Girl Scout Haze Cookies (CSG)

picture.php

GSHC

picture.php

SnowLAnd / Snowcap

I gave them all 500ml of tap water PHed to 6.5. The soil is pretty heavy on nutrients but I'm sure they will manage.

By the way, is it Snowland or Snowcap? shits got me confused...

Heimdallr

If it's a good compost/potting mix and you're organic my understanding is the mix should buffer the pH - bennies don't like phosphor !

Kiloz

If it's a good compost/potting mix and you're organic my understanding is the mix should buffer the pH - bennies don't like phosphor !

My ph on the tapwater is 8-8.5, aint that a bit too high?

picture.php

The plants new home, 90x90x200cm

picture.php

New reflector

:dance013:

8-8.5 is very high. My tap water is 6.9-7.2.

But that new home they will love it! Going from closets to tents was heaven for me lol

Heimdallr

It is pretty high, but again I'm pretty confident it'll buffer it. Try it, if things start turning a funny colour start pHing again.

Kiloz

I'm not sure.. Im gonna keep on adding just a little amount of PH- to get it to at least 7. They look a bit sad after the transplant so don't want to risk anything by having a high ph. I could use a little amount of rootjuice or bio root to lower the ph instead.

The harvest is curing. Its starting to smell real good and apart from all the seeds its actually a pretty good smoke. Put some in the vaporiser last night at 185 and put on the new hobbit movie, totally couchlocked, very heavy indica.. saw 20mins of the movie, slept like a baby :biggrin:

Kiloz

picture.php

330g/11.7oz is the result. Considering i was running on 400W most of the time I´m very happy with the result.

Kiloz

i use tap water also it's 6.9-7.2ph,& about 180-200 ppms,not too bad.

My tap water is over 8.. I watered them today with 2ml/l rootjuice and 1ml/L fishmix, got the PH down to 7. So im probably gonna use small amounts of nutrients to get the ph level down

Kiloz

Time for another update.

I'm really not impressed with the grow, i think there is too much fertilizer in the soil. The Critical HOG is growing much slower than before and the plants got a couple of spots on the leaves that gets me worried.

picture.php

Here the a GSHC about 1 week after transplantation.

picture.php

And here's all six of em.

As you can see, the two GSHC (To the right) is growing much faster and seems way happier.

I'm probably going to move all of the Critical HOG to tent #2 and let em veg/flower in there. I knew i shouldn't have started such different strains in the same tent..

:tiphat:

B

Baron Greenback

Considering the little amount of light you had, that's a really good haul, nice.
The new ones look fine to me, the gshc looks fantastic. Sometimes, plants just don't grow very well, I would look to the roots as a first problem, it does always seem to be them or a ph issue. If in doubt, everyone on here seems to say flush.
Looking forward to this one, never heard of the hog :)

Latest posts

Latest posts