What's new

Kiloz adventures

Kiloz

That is many variables to work with. Seems that it might be difficult to try and establish useful baselines and cause and effect relationships to make it worthwhile for your experimenting time.

Have you looked at the ROLS thread on soil? Some very simple and very effective mixtures that will allow you to focus on growing those delicious nugs you want. ;)
I believe you could save yourself much time and money.

have a groovy day

give me a link to that thread :)

---
After reading This thread i started feeding my seedlings, they peeked up yesterday.

BioBizz Rootjuice 1.5ml/L
BioBizz FishMix 1ml/L
---

---
Water for tomorrow Tent #1

Atazyme 3ml/L
Sensibloom A&B 4ml/L
Buddhas Tree's PK 9/18 1ml/L
AN Rhino Skin 4ml/L
---

Last edited:

Heimdallr

I dare say you pulled this one around from near disaster - try and pick the balls off as you see them, it may be a fruitless task but who knows it might just stem it long enough for you to get a seedless harvest.

Good effort dude.

Kiloz

here's that link it quite lengthy, but very worth it
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268468

I'm glad to hear your seedlings are doing well. :)

Thanks a lot man will check it out!

SO what become of that weird stem?

I will try to take a proper picture of it later today :)

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I dare say you pulled this one around from near disaster - try and pick the balls off as you see them, it may be a fruitless task but who knows it might just stem it long enough for you to get a seedless harvest.

Good effort dude.

Thanks a lot dude, yeah i definitely thought the whole grow was fucked when i left them alone for so long. But hey its a weed afterall :)

Will try to pick the balls as i find them, hopefully it wont be a problem.

Kiloz

Need to get a new filter, starts to smell real bad, even with an ozone generator.

Went to a hydroshop i used to work in, the boss asked me if i could teach their new employee some basics. Sent him home with homework to read https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112662 , just thought it was funny, no better teacher then icmag hehe..

B

Baron Greenback

Blimey....you're having a proper battle with those. It'll be an heroic effort to get anything from them. Watching this with interest.
Also will be very interested in how you go with the barneys farm stuff, everything I've had from there has been an unmitigated disaster (which probably says all you need to know about my skills :))

Kiloz

Blimey....you're having a proper battle with those. It'll be an heroic effort to get anything from them. Watching this with interest.
Also will be very interested in how you go with the barneys farm stuff, everything I've had from there has been an unmitigated disaster (which probably says all you need to know about my skills :))

Hahaha yeah wow what a fucked up grow this has been...
Bending and breaking plants like i did in veg is not really my thing, but what to do when the whole god damn tent is full lol.

My plan was to SCROG em, yeah right... :laughing:

Not sure if im gonna flower out the laughing buddha, im probably just gonna go all out on the cookies, i just love the gshc, going to be fun to grow it again.

:tiphat:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Need to get a new filter, starts to smell real bad, even with an ozone generator.

Went to a hydroshop i used to work in, the boss asked me if i could teach their new employee some basics. Sent him home with homework to read https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112662 , just thought it was funny, no better teacher then icmag hehe..

hey Kiloz. Just a FYI and health. I recommend against running an ozone generator for health reasons, more so if your primary filter is non operational. Ozone can cause lung damage and be a strong irritant to mucus membranes. If you do run a O3 gen then make sure that you are not in areas where you can smell it at all.
Carbon filters are worth the investment.

Kiloz

hey Kiloz. Just a FYI and health. I recommend against running an ozone generator for health reasons, more so if your primary filter is non operational. Ozone can cause lung damage and be a strong irritant to mucus membranes. If you do run a O3 gen then make sure that you are not in areas where you can smell it at all.
Carbon filters are worth the investment.

Thanks for the heads up! Im gonna read more about that, i know its not really healthy but i try to use it only when theres no one home or if really needed never in the same room.

And yes carbon filters are definitely worth investment, getting a new one tomorrow.

The one i have now is a swiss one called Mini-Line, been using it for about two years, best Ive ever had.
Installing a 300mh/h from CanFan tomorrow, should work.

---
Watering

Got home late today so had to water the seedlings right after the lamps went off.

2ml/L BioBizz RootJuice
2ml/L BioBizz Bio Grow

Watered all seedlings with this mix, even the ones who are only about 2-3 days old, this might have been a mistake.. Lets see tomorrow.

Last edited:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up! Im gonna read more about that, i know its not really healthy but i try to use it only when theres no one home or if really needed never in the same room.

And yes carbon filters are definitely worth investment, getting a new one tomorrow.

The one i have now is a swiss one called Mini-Line, been using it for about two years, best Ive ever had.
Installing a 300mh/h from CanFan tomorrow, should work.

---
Watering

Got home late today so had to water the seedlings right after the lamps went off.

2ml/L BioBizz RootJuice
2ml/L BioBizz Bio Grow

Watered all seedlings with this mix, even the ones who are only about 2-3 days old, this might have been a mistake.. Lets see tomorrow.

another reason to be careful with O3 is that it can strip the smell from your plants as well. ;)

Kiloz

Water for tent #1 (flowers)

PK 9/18 1ml/L
BioBizz Topmaz 5ml/L
ATAZYME 2ml/L
Sensibloom A&B 4ml/L
Rhinoskin 3ml/L

PH 6.5

Kiloz

Picture update

Picture update

picture.php

Starting to smell real good, hoping this one is done in about 14 days.

picture.php

This one obviously has a bit more time to mature. Sadly i think i will have to take it early, need to get rid of all this at the end of the month..

picture.php

B

Baron Greenback

Are those really the same plants that you had to abuse so badly in the earlier pics? They look lovely now, really healthy and happy. Kudos indeed sir.
Leave them until they're ready :)

Kiloz

Are those really the same plants that you had to abuse so badly in the earlier pics? They look lovely now, really healthy and happy. Kudos indeed sir.
Leave them until they're ready :)

Sure are, thanks :)

Well they might look good on picture but truth is these plants are not really feeling well. Had lots of heat problems, a lot of burnt flowers.
And the buds are way smaller on these then before, probably because of the stress etc.

But they smell great, hopefully they smoke as they smell :)

Kiloz

picture.php

Just installed this 300m3/h filter, panic over. I might have to sit in a tent with that filter while harvesting, lol.

picture.php

This is a nice little thing i just got, keeps the temps just right and the fan at low noise. And it got this "random humidity program" when lights is off, no idea if its useful really..

picture.php

and the ballast

B

Baron Greenback

Some nice bits of gear there fella, those adjustable ballasts are a fantastic thing.
There's some interesting info from a guy called DJM on here about high humidity, your thing might help with that. It's a thread called "Coco Trees", well worth a read.

Heimdallr

The SMSCOM fan controllers are awesome, dude. I've recently had to replace mine as it was acting weird (fans weren't ramping up/down just staying static), but after 4 years of continual use I can't complain great piece of kit! Got the same one to replace it :)

All the best H

Latest posts

Latest posts