What's new

Killerskunk

how did the harvest come along and any pics?? My cheese is coming along nicely just waiting 4 some autos to finish so I can put her into flower.......

r1rider

The harvest went very well, and i`m sorry i forgot to take pics, neither did i weigh it, but i`d guess i got about 4oz.
I`m a pretty heavy smoker and will smoke neat bongs thoughout the day.
Today i`v cleaned all round the house and garden like a nutter so its not a couchlocker, or at least for me it aint.
I took it to just over ten weeks and it had at least 2 weeks flush maybe more?
Good luck with ya cheese and you autos fella.

r1

E

e4ian

gettin' to like the smell of the ks now! -r1

gettin' to like the smell of the ks now! -r1

;).

2 unsexed ks. in-flower tomorrow.
28/03/2011.

B

Buffoonman

I'v got a crazy KS pheno looks total sativa its really stretchy and has taken over three weeks to show sex (female). Will get some pictures up soon.

E

e4ian

premature, but by the book.

premature, but by the book.

noticed last night the taller one of mine is a male & the shorter a female.1 week flowering exactly.
e.

S

Scotsman

Well done r1rider,I too enjoy the killers,just put a few into flower today and in coco aswell.

Looking forward to seeing your scrog fella,wish you all the best with it.

Keep up the good work fella.

Scotsman.

stj2006

The breeder of Killer Skunk has just released a new version called The Blues, it's there killer skunk crossed with Blues again. I'd give it a whirl but after running some cheesy beanz i need something that doesn't smell as much.

Blue cheese is completely different to Killer Skunk by miles!

St Jimi

herbal202

lol a member on 420 by any chance?? lol
yes I am are you?
dont have a problem with killer skunk infact its a great smoke my mates grown both and hes convinced its bf bc.
After 7 days smoking both Im going to agree
just thought id say, its not a biggie is it? as long as they both smoke well :jump:

hows is it that far away stj2006 its a sk1 and blueberry

S

speedemon

yes I am are you?
dont have a problem with killer skunk infact its a great smoke my mates grown both and hes convinced its bf bc.
just thought id say, its not a biggie is it? as long as they both smoke well :jump:

I was banned from 420 lol under this user name any way ;)
It was just I read somebody said ks was just blue cheese on there as well but before that had not heard it. I have some of the original KS seeds as well as a lot of that seed vendors seeds both limited edition and stock :) But without 420 would never heard of them lol.

r1rider

my mates grown both and hes convinced its bf bc.

Its nowt like BF blue cheese :tiphat:

r1

stj2006

Yep they have similar genetics but they should taste and smell completetly different dude.

See r1rider is in the know. I wouldn't know about Barneys BC only big buddha BC. But some people have duller/heightend taste and smell than others so I can't really argue your mates senses.

Also because Killer Skunk can be run from beans there will be a few phenotypes so I suppose it is possible to have some which are similar. But on a whole they should be different. The Blues which is used in Killer Skunk isn't just blueberry it's the blues cut! Which yes is I believe a sk#1 pheno.

St Jimi