What's new

Killerskunk

E

e4ian

Well its day 71 now for the killer and it wont be long before its down, i`m just letting it eat itself up a little more.
Been a great plant to grow, i`m building my scrog as we speak and i`ll do a killler scrog next.

View attachment 107723 View attachment 107724
View attachment 107725 View attachment 107726
View attachment 107727 View attachment 107728
View attachment 107729

r1

looks mean the killer r1.didnt u say u only have 1 pheno of the strain? cus a couple look different.have some have been flowering longer ..? or maybe i hav'nt read something.. the lighter coloured 1 looks like that cheesewreck to me.;) -[ bottom left?]

r1rider

yeah i only have 1 pheno e4 coz i`v only got 1 plant, the changes in colour are when i`v been trying different settings on the cam, its gonna come down tomorrow i`ll take pics of the result

This is what the cheesewreck looks like
034.jpg 038.jpg

r1

E

e4ian

yeah loads different bud. -not thinking right today,5 twat wks cold turkey ,all for the want to get back on the OVERCROWDED,pot-hole-ridden,-roads again......ssss must be mad.

r1rider

Here`s the cheesewreck on the right, next to the GHcheese on the left.
IMG_0151.jpg

in this pic left to right killer, GHcheese, and cheesewreck
IMG_0156.jpg

r1

bigwity

Veteran
imk only at 1 day cold turkey and its doing me in the dirt bar is looking tastey, wish i had some weed.

pukka crop there r1der, i cant wait to try the arcarta tw im running her alongside cali tw

r1rider

I`m having a bit of a run around with some of my girls, but crop day is only a day away and they are all ready for it, i hope your things go well bigwity, i`m thinking of doing a killer scrog if i can get things done in time, but i`v been held back somewhat since xmas and my cutting times could have been better planned.
It will be trained to do as i ask however and will give me a good harvest, for hopefully small no`s of plants so keep an eye out.

r1

stj2006

Big W you are never out of smoke are you, One day I hope to be really close to self suffient, or as near as. What about the nuts cheese, with the strange happenigs etc.

St Jimi

in this pic left to right killer, GHcheese, and cheesewreck
View attachment 107750

r1

my god r1 they look amazing! I've just started 1 GHS Cheese couple more weeks b4 she goes into flower, I just hope I can get anywhere near what u have on display there!?!?

What size tub r u growin in? I'm in the process of repotting into 11.5ltr

Attachments

• Image0291.jpg
    Image0291.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 17

r1rider

The GH cheese is easy to grow, takes nutes well and doesn`t smell very much. By looking at the size of your plant you will have a good yield, i had to reduce the height of mine by bending and training and it took it well with no probs, i`ll try to take some pics of it on its own later.

r1

ETA i also used 11 ltr pots

B

Buffoonman

I found the GH Cheese easy to grow and a very good yielder. Most phenos had wider leaves than the Exodus Cheese the Afghan influence. Not nearly as smelly but overall not a bad strain it certainly does the job.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Very interested how your CheeseWreck comes out R1, I ran a pack of Sagarmatha CheeseWreck Fem 2 or 3 years ago, very nice weed, but I sacked her as what I came up with, while really good, was not as good as either of the parents. Basically, I would rather be smoking a straight TW or XCheese.... but really interested in what you find/think.

The PurpleWreck I had this year was just stunning though, a few Dweeby freakos in the mix, but the good ones were just great. The OG Kush crosses to TW also look very good, and get good reports, the TW and OGK are pretty much the only 2 things fetching any real money in bud flooded Cali right now it seems.

B

Buffoonman

£20 for 1.5g round are way. I refuse to buy it at that price. Its funny when theres plenty of weed I look forward to it being gone so I can have a break and get round to doing things but soon as it has gone I want it back.

bigwity

Veteran
lol me to.i get done in with being high all day. ive got 4 shoe boxs full of sugar trim so if need be i will smoke that, im not making iso cos it will only last a few days

r1rider

Hi

Well the killer, GHcheese and the cheeswreck are all coming down today, i`v taken a few pics out of the growroom to show how they all look in their pots.

Killer 001.jpg 003.jpg
006.jpg

cheesewreck
007.jpg 008.jpg

010.jpg 011.jpg

013.jpg

GHcheese
014.jpg 015.jpg

r1

£20 for 1.5g round are way. I refuse to buy it at that price. Its funny when theres plenty of weed I look forward to it being gone so I can have a break and get round to doing things but soon as it has gone I want it back.

yah man, this is the way I think in alot of places, I'm not sure whether to resign to the fact that is just the price of green these days. The only time I get bigger bags (or I mean to say heavier) than that is when it hasn't been dried properly an even with a good dry an cure it's been chopped way too early or isn't even good quality. OR even WORSE!?!? it's contaminated! Any way buying from any dealer is bad news these days or it is round my way anyway.

so for health and happiness I made the decision 2 grow. It was a good one an I don't regret it... Even tho sometimes the sight of police in the street give me the willies! :peek: I just wish we had some decent people in power and there be a little common sense applied when talking 'bout one of the worlds favourite plants. Ya'll remember now... It's all natural!

anyways R1: that is looking sweet mate, good luck with the chop man!