What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Emptymonth

Give them some time to develop, they should get thinner. Or maybe you have NL dom phenos, could be the case. Anyway they look quite vigorous
Were the ordered seeds in original packaging?

Cheers

I have no idea what the original packaging looks like! They came in an unmarked plastic tube.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hi everyone, I got some Killer A5 Haze seeds from Seedsman and I have been growing two of them under a 100w LED for just over a month.
They seem healthy but they don't look like Sativas to me. Has anyone else had compact growth with broad leaves from this strain?

Yes. Check out my #3 diary. Fat leaves or no, the plant will stretch like mad, so flip it way way early.

El Quijote

Preciosas platas como crecieron parece que no las Doblastes o las atastes 🥳🥳 tu killer a5 Haze es igual que la mia la estructura y forma de las hojas además de llevar el mismo ritmo de floración creo que tira más a Norden light no estoy seguro la semana que entra pondré fotos , posdata las plantas del vecino que se ven deben de andar por los 5 metros 😂😂

Cactus Squatter

A couple more weeks gone by and my KA5H#1 is just barely starting to get going while #2 is turning into a chunker.

Attachments

• photo2074378.jpg
    photo2074378.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 39
  • photo2074379.jpg
    photo2074379.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Humple W.

Tell me, friends, any idea what this discoloration indicates? I noticed it for the first time yesterday. It's showing only on the top leaves of one plant. I'd appreciate any feedback!

95.jpg

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Tell me, friends, any idea what this discoloration indicates? I noticed it for the first time yesterday. It's showing only on the top leaves of one plant. I'd appreciate any feedback!

Hey Humple, hope all is well with you and your family. Mine needed Veg feed well into Flower. Had to up the Nitrogen for them to keep them dark green and Happy. Double check your runoff numbers if you haven't had the chance to already, and if they're in line I bet they're hungry for more.

Humple W.

Hey Humple, hope all is well with you and your family. Mine needed Veg feed well into Flower. Had to up the Nitrogen for them to keep them dark green and Happy. Double check your runoff numbers if you haven't had the chance to already, and if they're in line I bet they're hungry for more.

Thanks, same to you and yours!

I'll check the run-off at the next watering!

libre

Gracias a todos por los piropos, comento algo mas sobre ella, Su crecimiento a sido compacto y retenido, no a desprendido olor hasta el momento, parece ser discreta pero entre inicios de floración y comienzo de flores crece el doble en alrededor de 1 mes, su tierra preparada y las bacterias y demás cosas vivas han hecho gran parte de el trabajo, la otra gran parte la a hecho la genética, en ello metemos sol agua y clima y ya despues pues los que las riegan y las miman, ya que en este caso no se a regulado pH salvo en 3 riegos con productos top crop linea bio, el pH de salida es de 7,60 pH 8,00 en algunas ocasiones, y esta como si nada y durante crecimiento a recibido algunos riegos con fhis mix bio bizz es raro que mida la cantidad de fertilizante que huso salvo en mazetas de menor volumen o que sea algo especifico, y este en cantidades grandes baja el Ph 4.00, osea que como podéis ver no me a dado problemas con tal descaro por mi parte.

E cultivado algunas de diferentes bancos, el año pasado con una NL # s1 en el sitio que ella ocupa y el estirón de floración lo e podido ver en todas las NL que sembré (Tal vez ese supuesto 10% sativa tailandesa en NL), salvo en una de un banco español, eso si esa en interior y destaco sobre las demás en altura aun así,, en hoja se me asemeja a esa Supuesta NL old timer haze que coseche hace algunos años fenotipo incienso cosecha octubre e incienso y madera cosecha enero, y a camino entre otros cruces como jack herer fenotipo NL que tuve el año pasado, súper silver haze o neville`s haze por decir algunos con influencia sativa que e podido cultivar, estoy acostumbrado a ver las hojas mucho mas aserradas de lo que las tienen esta, sus hojas han ido variando durante su crecimiento pudiendo ver hojas enormes otras mas pequeñas y algo mas anchas, algunas mas intermedio, y alguna hoja distinta a estas nombradas, aun que en general un 80% de ellas son iguales.
Tiraría mas a un 50/50% Nl con..... Aun no se, pero quizás ese misterioso macho haze A que se perdió demasiado pronto, quizá pueda ver algo de esas antiguas colombianas en sus delicadas re-floraciones, de momento se aprecian pequeños tricomas en sus brácteas pegadas a el tallo, supongo que aumentaran en tamaño pero siendo tan pequeños me arroja mas a sativa aun que con excepciones ya que obtuve tricomas diminutos en indicas, o tal vez algo de Malawi alguna hoja se ve como la que tuve el año pasado, supongo que en dos semana comenzaran a oler y hay saldremos mejor de dudas, Quizás un Haze/malawi.... Esto ya cabala mía seguro que Dubi nos aporta algo interesante.

Thank you all for the compliments, I comment something more about her, Her growth has been compact and retained, not to give off smell so far, be discreet but between the beginning of flowering and the beginning of flowers it grows twice in about 1 month, its Prepared soil and bacteria and other living things have done much of the work, the other great part has been done by genetics, in this we put sun, water and climate and then those who water and pamper them, since in this case pH has not been regulated except in 3 irrigations with top crop bio line products, the output pH is 7.60 pH 8.00 in some occasions, and it is as if nothing and during the growth it has received some irrigations with fhis mix bio bizz is rare that I measure the amount of fertilizer that I use except in smaller volume pots or that it is something specific, and this in large quantities lowers the Ph 4.00, so as you can see it has not given me problems with such impudence on my part.

And I grew some from different banks, last year with a NL # s1 in the place that she occupies and the flowering spike and could see it in all the NL that I planted (Maybe that supposed 10% Thai sativa in NL), except In one of a Spanish bank, that if it is indoors and I stand out from the others in height even so, in leaf it resembles that Supposed NL old timer haze that I harvested a few years ago phenotype incense harvest October and incense and wood harvest January , I already walk among other crosses such as jack herer phenotype NL that I had last year, super silver haze or neville`s haze to say some with sativa influence that I have been able to grow, I am used to seeing the leaves much more serrated than they have them This, its leaves have been changing during its growth being able to see huge leaves, others smaller and somewhat wider, some more intermediate, and some leaves other than these named, although in general 80% of them are the same.
I would shoot more than 50/50% Nl with ..... I don't know yet, but maybe that mysterious male haze A that got lost too soon, maybe I can see some of those old Colombians in their delicate re-blooms, for now they appreciate small trichomes in their bracts attached to the stem, I suppose they will increase in size but being so small it throws me more sativa even than with exceptions since I got tiny trichomes in indica, or maybe something from Malawi some leaf looks like the one I had last year, I suppose that in two weeks they will start to smell and there will be better doubts, Maybe a Haze / Malawi ... this is already mine Surely Dubi brings us something interesting.

Last edited:

libre

posdata las plantas del vecino que se ven deben de andar por los 5 metros 😂😂

El vecino si mal no recuerdo esa es una super silver bilbo o una og lemon bilbo (og kush lemon larry) estan en maceta, pero si que son grades, si libero a ethiopia/malawi creo que parecería pequeña jejeje, le cedí un par de honduras breeze una de ellas la picoteo una pájara y salieron dos brazos desde la base enormes si puedo mañana le saco una foto pero está casi como la que se ve pegada a la valla

The neighbor if I remember correctly that is a super silver bilbo or an og lemon bilbo (og kush lemon larry) they are in a pot, but they are large, if I liberate Ethiopia / Malawi I think it would seem small lol, I gave him a couple of Honduras breeze one of them was pecked by a bird and two huge arms came out from the base if I can tomorrow I will take a photo but the stem remains as in the photo

Last edited:

El Quijote

Killer A5 Haze floreciendo , creció muchísimo en el estiramiento de floración increíble , los entrenudos son cortos y se ve que en cada rama van saliendo muchas pequeñas ramitas con lo que crea muchos racimos de cogollos por rama típico en las indicas por eso decía Antes que podría ser fenotipo Norden light, pero las Norden light no suelen ser tan altas a sin que no estoy seguro de momento un saludos 🍻🍻 , posdata la planta de al lado es la Panamá x bangi Haze más avanzada en floración 🥳🥳

Attachments

• IMG_20210929_152429.jpg
    IMG_20210929_152429.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20210929_152352.jpg
    IMG_20210929_152352.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20210929_152539.jpg
    IMG_20210929_152539.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20210929_152421.jpg
    IMG_20210929_152421.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20210929_152411.jpg
    IMG_20210929_152411.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20210929_152942.jpg
    IMG_20210929_152942.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20210929_152934.jpg
    IMG_20210929_152934.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 38

Emptymonth

Killer A5 Haze floreciendo , creció muchísimo en el estiramiento de floración increíble , los entrenudos son cortos y se ve que en cada rama van saliendo muchas pequeñas ramitas con lo que crea muchos racimos de cogollos por rama típico en las indicas por eso decía Antes que podría ser fenotipo Norden light, pero las Norden light no suelen ser tan altas a sin que no estoy seguro de momento un saludos 🍻🍻 , posdata la planta de al lado es la Panamá x bangi Haze más avanzada en floración 🥳🥳

I am amazed that you got such big plants in such small pots!
I was worried that my pots were too small but this reassures me.

El Quijote

I am amazed that you got such big plants in such small pots!
I was worried that my pots were too small but this reassures me.

Yo las tuve casi dos meses en macetas de un litro para que no creciese mucho mira el post por en número 72 ,las trasplante y en menos de dos meses estaba pasando los dos metros es bestial lo qué e crecen ahora pasa los 3 metros, y nunca le faltó alimento fuy rellenando con más tierra y humus, y el secreto la piedra volcánica como drenaje además las últimas semanas llovió mucho y la lluvia le da un extra de nutrientes siempre que llueve las veo más grandes 🍻🍻

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Hehe, looks like they are going wild Humple. I like your wire fencing idea....are those LED side lights?

Humple W.

Hehe, looks like they are going wild Humple. I like your wire fencing idea....are those LED side lights?

Yes indeed! Waterproof PC Red LEDs from LEDTeknik, out of Australia. Somewhere in the 630nm to 660nm range, I believe. Just 30 watts worth, but they're quite efficient. I usually flip them on in mid-flower. They actually have sticky-pads on them, so a lot of people just stick them to the tent wall, but I wanted to be able to move them, so I taped/zip-tied them to unused racks from a mini-greenhouse.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0703201856_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	17954685

Humple W.

Could be light burn possibly...still getting it Humple?

Yes, still seems to be progressing a bit, but only on the right plant, which is further from the light than the left. The overhead fixture maxes out at 250 watts, so it's not crazy-strong for the space. And dammit, I completely spaced and didn't check the run-off when I watered today! (In my defense, the wife and kids were after me about this, that, and t'other while I was doing it, so my attention was divided! Next time...)

Latest posts

Latest posts