What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

RED 1

Beautiful!! :D:good:
First smoked this girl,whilst entering Christiania Copenhagen,a couple of weeks back
With three puffs,I nearly lost my balance,almost blacked out
Got my act together when I was walking through all the hash dealings,2min later
Was floating by then,huge grin,
looking for the falafel canteen
There's a lake at Christiania,you can walk around it,quite some distance.Walked around it,twice,and,for the first time in 15yrs,didn't try any of the hash offerings
Trip,tripping and falafels,change of scenery,much more potent than my indoor KA5H
Have more stories,will share OZZ my friend
Loved and still love this strain

Ras Pablo

Veteran
RED, black out before even getting inside Christiania sounds like the summum hahahaha. I'd love to see that scene, with all my respect of course. I bet you were lucky the falafel canteen was opened :)

All the best,
Ras

First smoked this girl,whilst entering Christiania Copenhagen,a couple of weeks back
There's a lake at Christiania,you can walk around it,quite some distance.Walked around it,twice,and,for the first time in 15yrs,didn't try any of the hash offerings
Trip,tripping and falafels,change of scenery,much more potent than my indoor KA5H

OZZ_

Veteran

Sounds like a great time red! :biggrin:

Out of curiosity, was this a clone of your indoor KA5H that was less potent or a different KA5H plant altogether?

Yo Sammy

Veteran

A joy to read this!
Cheers!

Legalcdn

I love Christiana. Lived in København for many years. The hash was super. Almeria spain had great access to hash due to ferry to Morocco.

Hope Christiana stays free.

RED 1

Sounds like a great time red! :biggrin:

Out of curiosity, was this a clone of your indoor KA5H that was less potent or a different KA5H plant altogether?
Seed given by my indoor KA5H
The oudoor plant turned out to be more potent,same pheno as my first one(Haze A x Old Killer Malawi)

RED 1

I love Christiana. Lived in København for many years. The hash was super. Almeria spain had great access to hash due to ferry to Morocco.

Hope Christiana stays free.

Lived in Denmark for over 15yrs,smoking only hash
You can still find top quality hash at Christiania,and,if you are lucky some very good weed as well

RED 1

Lived in Denmark for over 15yrs,smoking only hash
You can still find top quality hash at Christiania,and,if you are lucky some very good weed as well

picture.php

Back entrance to Christiania,around 18.00 pm
18.01 was tripping on KA5H :)
picture.php

Cleaned8272727

Just popped a KA5H into soil this morning. A question for those who'd enjoyed KA5H, is it good for watching movies and video games? I remember some I used to have buds of this strain, Orange Dream I believe, probably average now but back when I first smoked it was amazing. Used to turn on a colorful animation movie and just get lost In that world, same with video games. This year almost all I'd grown is indica hybrid that mellows you out but I miss that sativa high. I'm vegging two Bangi Haze's which will be my social, happy weed but I'm hoping to find that movie watching high again, might not be possible any more with tolerance increase but again Id only had indica hybrids since then. Im really excited to be growing Ace's collection.

OZZ_

Veteran
Just popped a KA5H into soil this morning. A question for those who'd enjoyed KA5H, is it good for watching movies and video games? I remember some I used to have buds of this strain, Orange Dream I believe, probably average now but back when I first smoked it was amazing. Used to turn on a colorful animation movie and just get lost In that world, same with video games. This year almost all I'd grown is indica hybrid that mellows you out but I miss that sativa high. I'm vegging two Bangi Haze's which will be my social, happy weed but I'm hoping to find that movie watching high again, might not be possible any more with tolerance increase but again Id only had indica hybrids since then. Im really excited to be growing Ace's collection.

Hehehe..... you’re in for a treat ;) :tiphat:

Hey everyone, me and the lady are progressing. Slowly but steady.
My KA5haze is currently at 61 days since showing the first pistils and 88 days from the flip. I guess I'll need to wait another month but before that:
- I'm wondering - which phenotype does foxtail the most?

These buds are starting to look like wheat :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Regards,
TreePwnzor

ipchains

Hi TreePwnzor,

NL/HazeA and HazeA phenos foxtailed the most for me. Malawi leaning ones tend to foxtail less.
If I noticed correctly your plant also has some signs of slight Tip Reveg. I've seen the very same with my sativas when soil was too strong in Nitrogen during flowering coupled with high temps in the grow room (I grow in a different style, 34-36° C is quite a norm in my grow room :)) Lowering N feeding and switching light cycle to 11/13 (if not already done) should fix this.

Cheers,
IpChains

Hi TreePwnzor,

NL/HazeA and HazeA phenos foxtailed the most for me. Malawi leaning ones tend to foxtail less.
If I noticed correctly your plant also has some signs of slight Tip Reveg. I've seen the very same with my sativas when soil was too strong in Nitrogen during flowering coupled with high temps in the grow room (I grow in a different style, 34-36° C is quite a norm in my grow room :)) Lowering N feeding and switching light cycle to 11/13 (if not already done) should fix this.

Cheers,
IpChains

True indeed - I'm planning to reduce the N after the next watering. My temperatures went up about a month ago cause of the heating (it's below 0C for quite some time around here :) ) but nothing too much - it's about 21C under the canopy and ~26-29C above it.

I'm growing in coco and at first, she was showing deficiencies when tried to lower the nutes. Now it shows signs of issues because of me not dialing it perfectly. I have some experience with some other sativas (e.g. Zamaldelica), hence I'm on an 11/13 schedule for the 88 days I mentioned above.

Many thanks for your input,
TreePwnzor

ipchains

You are welcome, my friend. Glad if I was of any help.
It's true KAH5 and SMH both are very N (and overall Nutrient) hungry during Veg, but what I've seen, gradual reduction of N started as soon as switching light cycle to 11/13 initiates faster onset of flowering as well - 2-3 weeks on my last run compared to 4-4.5 weeks on previous grow. If I remember correctly same was recommended by Dubi and Sammy as well.

Cheers,
IpChains

MyGrowRoom

Hello,I'm growing a Killer A5 Haze,my first run with it.Growing in coco,feeding Plagron,8 weeks old,has been in veg for 5 weeks,under a 250w hps.There is another 250w on Congo but A5 gets it too.I topped it once,supercropped the toppest 2 branches,even the first ever nodes has branches that get on top.Plant is strong and growing vigorously.Anyone could tell what pheno it is?

closer one on left in first photo

Attachments

• IMG_20201204_064438122.jpg
    IMG_20201204_064438122.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20201204_064138658.jpg
    IMG_20201204_064138658.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Latest posts