What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze goes micro

OZZ_

Veteran
i dont like this phone .......very long flower

Hi CG- I Can understand that, she is taking awhile to flower. For me I’m happy for the experience of growing a longer flowering Sativa to completion. Eventually I’d like to take on a pure haze and some of the other tropical type long flowering Sativas (indoors), and this was a great step in that direction.

Im going to keep this clone and run her again once we get settled after the move, since now I know what she needs and as I’ve mentioned I think I can dial her in perfectly next time, the whole way through.

I still have 5 more KA5H beans to pop too, when I do that I’ll compare the different phenos and decide whether or not to keep this one at that time :) :headbange

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad your new ACE Seeds order arrived safe and sound OZZ :dance013: Thank you very much for your support!

Woowza! Very impressive Killer A5 Haze grow :yes: Now in late flowering looks like a Haze/Malawi pheno, excellent job, excited to see you growing more of our strains in your new bigger place ;)

OZZ_

Veteran
Glad your new ACE Seeds order arrived safe and sound OZZ :dance013: Thank you very much for your support!

Woowza! Very impressive Killer A5 Haze grow :yes: Now in late flowering looks like a Haze/Malawi pheno, excellent job, excited to see you growing more of our strains in your new bigger place ;)

Thanks Dubi! That makes two of us! It will be about six months from now before we get there and we have a few moves between now and then so it will be a scramble, but worth it in the end :)

Thanks again! :headbange

OZZ_

Veteran
Week 14 today.

What say you knowledgeable people of ICMag? I was thinking one more week then take her at week 15??

I did not edit these in any way so as not to change the coloration... although they are red from the far red LEDs they are under

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
I would chop her :)
Personally I prefer the earlier picked buds, has a bit more energetic effect, feels lighter. If you prefer a heavier effect, leave her another 10 days, if there's no budrot or mold.

Cheers

OZZ_

Veteran
I would chop her :)
Personally I prefer the earlier picked buds, has a bit more energetic effect, feels lighter. If you prefer a heavier effect, leave her another 10 days, if there's no budrot or mold.

Cheers

Thanks Koondense :tiphat:

I think I’m going to take her tonight. I’m increasingly worried about bud rot and I’d rather get her down sooner rather than later to decrease that possibility.

Thank you :)

OZZ_

Veteran
Just pulled her out to look her over closely and I’m not seeing any sign of budrot so I think I’m golden :)

Scent profile has changed yet again over the last few weeks and I’m noticing the incense is still there but it’s in the background now and she smells like cedar. Reminds me of my grandpas woodworking shop when I was a kid.

She’s at day 99 today, I’ve got her sitting in the dark and I’ll take her at day 100.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php