What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze goes micro

OZZ_

Veteran
Excellent. Glad to hear it everyone. After looking her over closely in natural light I feel a lot better about it. She actually looks a lot better outside the tent then inside, not that she was looking bad, but I was just being obsessive because she’s my only flowering plant.

You see, that’s the real problem here..... it’s clear I need to flower more than one plant at a time. :laughing:

With this new information about myself.... it’s a good thing I bought that bigger tent and bigger light. :biglaugh:

:biggrin:

RED 1

Excellent. Glad to hear it everyone. After looking her over closely in natural light I feel a lot better about it. She actually looks a lot better outside the tent then inside, not that she was looking bad, but I was just being obsessive because she’s my only flowering plant.

You see, that’s the real problem here..... it’s clear I need to flower more than one plant at a time. :laughing:

With this new information about myself.... it’s a good thing I bought that bigger tent and bigger light. :biglaugh:

:biggrin:

Bigger jars? :biggrin:

OZZ_

Veteran
Clone test:

The Killer A5 haze is the easiest to clone strain that I’ve ever had. The thing will root in days, under seemingly any conditions and with no regards to light schedule.

The two fish tank clones sprouted root nubs first, within 3 days. The windowsill clone the longest at around 5 days but looks to be in the best shape, and the soil clone yellowed one leaf out but seems to have rooted as its condition is stable, can’t really know until it starts throwing new shoots out but I’m certain it has rooted.

Windowsill clone looking great, but with shorter roots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Soil clone

picture.php

picture.php

OZZ_

Veteran
The grey goose has landed :dance013:

Got some new genetics in last night from ACE. COVID is really slowing things up but it arrived safe and sound. A nice 8 month cure panama spliff, a bourbon/coke and a new ace catalogue to browse through while enjoying the above. Makes for a nice evening.

You guys really are doing a stellar job over there. Thanks ACE! :friends::woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

RED 1

The grey goose has landed :dance013:

Got some new genetics in last night from ACE. COVID is really slowing things up but it arrived safe and sound. A nice 8 month cure panama spliff, a bourbon/coke and a new ace catalogue to browse through while enjoying the above. Makes for a nice evening.

You guys really are doing a stellar job over there. Thanks ACE! :friends::woohoo:

View Image

View Image

Enjoy my friend :)

OZZ_

Veteran
Week 13 on this beast! She’s like a pissed off gladiator trying to break off her shackles as she swells and bends and twists :laughing:

I continued to feed her last week as advised, and it was definitely the right call. In response she swelled even further, busting out at the seems with bud and new pistils everywhere. I tied her up sufficiently (I thought) and came back to check on her the next day only to find she has pulled and stretched out the tie downs in the opposite direction of where I tied her up. lol. This ones got an attitude on her, I like it ;)

Im going to pull her out today and see if I can tie her up better.... again.... for the third time. My bamboo stakes still arent here so I’m working with what I have available.

Im switching her to molasses only this week, then starting next week straight RO until she finishes.

She has nearly no fan leaves now, and the ones she does have are drying up or getting swallowed up by bud development.

I can’t help but to think I didn’t grow her as well as I could have , but I know exactly what I would do if I run her again (depending on how the smoke turns out) as I have plenty of clones. I would continue feeding nonstop straight until week 13, then molasses for a week and straight water to the finish. This run I stopped feeding at week 10 thinking she would be done at week 12.... when I did that she immediately ate up all her fans and I believe that slowed her down.

I think by running her with continuous feed with no interruptions I could keep her in better shape longer, because as of now she seems to want to do more but she doesn’t have any fan leaves to do anything about it. :biglaugh:

Ive learned a lot from this grow, I’m convinced I can do better next time around with her ;)

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
I heard OZZ is going to start his own baseball league. The bats are already prepared :)

Really nice killer a5 haze you got there!

Cheers

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks all for the kind words

She’s been a blast to grow and I’ve learned a lot. In fact, learning what I have on this one and thinking back on my previous panama grow .... I’m quite certain I didn’t feed that panama enough.

That’s the name of the game though I suppose you learn as you go. I’m very happy with this grow, and knowing what I know now I’m certain next time I run her I can do even better.

Still .... not bad for only 160w of LEDs in a small 2x2 tent. As Koondense said I’ve got a tent full of baseball bats and that’s a very cool problem to have! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts