What's new

Killa's Little Corner - A Place for Bad Boys and Pretty Females!

killa12345

Current mom and seed list!

Current mom and seed list!

I like your style killa', and i'm loving this thread! K+

Thanks evl, stop back and post anything you want.....ill admire your grows to brotha!

I just thought id post up my current mom's and seed list so you can see what might come out of here in the possible future, Enjoy!

Moms:
-Killa's Purple Kush x Purple Rhino f2 (white cut)
-Killa's Purple Kush x Purple Rhino f2 (Bulk Cut)
-"Good and Plenty" = (Killa's Purple Kush x Purple Rhino f1 Male) x Nirvana's White Widow
-Nirvana's White Widow
-Reserva Privada Purple Wreck
-Bananna OG Kush
-Bogglegum
-Motarebel's Herijuana
-Motarebel's Moondawg

Seeds:

WL White Skunk
WL Double Gum
KC Brains Northern Lights Special
Nirvana White Widow
Critically Smashed
Ch9 Mixed Female
CH9 Green Bud Fems
CH9 Super Haze Fems
CH9 Humboldt Fems
CH9 Aroma Fems
CH9 Aroma/SSH Pineapple Seeds (Very Limited)
CH9 Citral Skunk Fems
CH9 G-Bolt Fems
CH9 Columbian Red Haze Fems
Reserva Privada Purple Wreck f2
White Rhino
CD91 x OTM
Stoney Bud
Space Queen
Killa's Peru 1
Killa's Peru 2
Killa's The Candy x Nirvana Cali O
Blue Melon
Lemon Larry F2
Dr. Loads Q-Balls
Killa's Purple Kush x Purple Rhino f2
Killa's Purple Kush x Purple Rhino f2 Fems
FOE20 3xBlueMoonshine
Sweetooth Diesel (Double Strawberry Diesel x GF/BB )
Super Shishkaberry (shishka/O.G.) x (Super Skunk/O.G.)
Bubba O Kush
Bubba Kush
BOG - LSD
Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja F3
Toxic Blue x Herijuana
Doobster's Misty x Blue Moonshine F2
Super Hero x BC White G13
Motarebel Herijuana F3
G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian
Cosmic Nights x Chemo Critical Mass
Belladonna f2
Santa Bell(Santa Maria x Belladonna)
Peak Seeds Mixed Pack
Great White Shark
Morning Dew Spice (Endless SKy x C99)
Red Devil x Blue Cheese
Killa's purple wreck x (purple kush x purple rhino)
Killa's (purple kush x purple rhino) x White Widow
Cali Connection Famed Mix
OG Raskal's Purple Urkle x Pre 98 Bubba Kush Fems
Cali Connection OG Tahoe
Sour Bubble bx3
Motarebel's Toxic Blue
Motarebel's Killa Kush x C99 s1
Nirvana's Master Kush

noreaga

f.u.c.k.i.n eyy and to think i had a worthy bean list, i might have some heavy hitters but you got MAAAAD strains and there mostly sick crosses.. whats the next move on the killa purp your backcrossing or wat to try to find the 3 outta 3? be good ermano

nor

G

Guest 88950

killa, very nice bro. i dont know what to say b/c im so new at growing but i love reading threads where breeding is going on and you have a sick collection of genetics.

much :respect: and good luck with finding your 3 out a 3 pheno.

ill be lurking absorbing the knowledge.

-.black.-

@killa.

DSC02950.jpg

You vegged these plants for only 5 days? im assuming from fully rooted clone? what kind of light are you using? and whats the aprox. yield on all the plants in that picture?

killa12345

@killa.

DSC02950.jpg

You vegged these plants for only 5 days? im assuming from fully rooted clone? what kind of light are you using? and whats the aprox. yield on all the plants in that picture?

Those were only vegged for 5 days, fully rooted clone(in dome for 2 weeks).....with my sog'ing in the tent, .....5-7 days of veg are usually the right size for the job.... 600w HPS, the yeild is about somewhere around 1.5 lbs. i dont remember the exact pull of just the Widow but the whole tent put out 30oz, with 7 more purple wreck in there that were pulled 2 weeks earlier.

I

idoreallytry

wow brother the grow is rockin,,, 30 oz from a 600 nice brother,,,peace

killa12345

Update Time!

Update Time!

Heres what the garden looks like today! I harvested 2 plants this morning! Take a peek!

2 Pk x Pr f2 Harvested Plants

DSC03079.jpg

DSC03090.jpg

DSC03120.jpg

DSC03121.jpg

DSC03122.jpg

Larger 22 gal rubbermaid grow at 3.5 wks - the purple is starting to really flower!

DSC03091.jpg

DSC03092.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

DSC03104.jpg

Smaller rubbermaid growbox 18 gal! Purple Wreck at 2 wks! Nice earlytric formation on this cut!

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03115.jpg

The tent - 6th day of flowering.... Vegged for 5 days... Topped on day 3 of veg, and 3 day of flowering!

DSC03119.jpg

I still have 3 other plants at 3.5 weeks in the breeding box and will add another 6 tommorrow!

Thanks for all the complements and the encouragement

Until next time....Stay Safe and High

Killa

I

idoreallytry

hey bro what an update and u just had to show them pics of that pretty ass purple,,,,rubbin it in,, well i am sure i will get a female this time,,,thx bro,,,peace

killa12345

Hey killa are those growing in Hempy's what nutes you using sorry if I missed it....

thanks for the complement and welcome bud....those are hempy buckets and i use fox farm nuts....i think the nute schedule is on page 3!

come back anytime

Killa

PS... Idol, im sure you'll get a Female soon, and all will be worth it! If you ever need more beans, feel free to hit me up!

noreaga

yep yepp thats the spot ! lol,dude there commin along nicely man. im feelin those ones in the little containers they look like they could chill on the counter as decorations even.. I got a diesel ass blue haze nug last night gotta take pics to show u guys shit is like a 1.7r and blue as f.u.c.k.. what else is good over there you should spark up some of them space queens hehe. purp queen? ya never know g

b ez
nore

killa12345

yep yepp thats the spot ! lol,dude there commin along nicely man. im feelin those ones in the little containers they look like they could chill on the counter as decorations even.. I got a diesel ass blue haze nug last night gotta take pics to show u guys shit is like a 1.7r and blue as f.u.c.k.. what else is good over there you should spark up some of them space queens hehe. purp queen? ya never know g

b ez
nore

right now, i trying to dial in this perpetual while moving residences...lol! as far as starting new seeds....I just give all beans i wanna run to my best friend and he brings me a cut of the best pheno....i trust his judgement....but right now im full with the 9 moms i have.

But bro.....this isnt a democracy....im joking....that list of projects that i list are coming in that exact order....i saw your comment, but ive been wanting to cross the black to the purple for a minute now....Personally, I really only smoked long hazes until i started growing myself...i still like the high of pure sativas and i think the cross will be sick...I just waiting for my cut to come back to me....i should have it this week....i have reserved space for this project and it will be definetly first on the chopping block! Thanks for getting off all over my log....appreciate it! lol!

Killa:joint:

Killa: Outstanding!!! The ones on the table by the sink look like they're in black taped hempy gatorade bottles? The container looks small how big is it and whats the avg. yield of one container?
Just outstanding!!!!!

killa12345

Killa: Outstanding!!! The ones on the table by the sink look like they're in black taped hempy gatorade bottles? The container looks small how big is it and whats the avg. yield of one container?
Just outstanding!!!!!

Man, karma your eyes dont lie...That is exactly what that is.....A Black electrical taped cut down 32 oz gatorade bottle(about 24-26oz). The yield depends on the strain...anywhere from 14-24 grams. Thanks for viewing....come back anytime!

Killa

noreaga

definitely killa! u already know what it is brah. if u ever see anything that catches ur eye just challah

real recognize reaL
nor

Latest posts

Latest posts