What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kiddie Pool Grow Contest... Season 2013/14

Kiddie Pool Grow Contest... Season 2013/14

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 4 months

• 6 months

• Puff,puff,pass...

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ikiddie pool update doing it big here:tiphat:

You can say that again... Killing it bro... That's an awesome canopy you have going.... Wondering what the media is,what your feeding,lights,environment... All the juicy details....

That's the kind of good stuff we all share in our main shows/grow thread... With a pool that nice I got to think your show would be a fun place to pull up a bucket and smoke a fatty with others...
Heres a link to mine... No one bites.... Hard....
~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~
Dude... :biggrin: Start a thread brother... I needs a nice spot to chill...:smoke out:

Show us how you do,what you do... So we can clone it... :ying:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

View image in gallery

its time i got into the pool,looks like ya'll having fun with the babes alone!!!

clones rooting in the areo,getting ready to flip at end of month/no rush and looks like more folks will be jumping in!!

to see more of the clones and the strains you can follow my thread in the test grows(pheno hunt)(killing fields f4/sanie jack f8/killaqueen bluehammer)

80 by 80 tent / 400watt/horizontal scrog style.

picture.php

picture.php

the other project that been started no plants or lights yet/but things are getting there slowly this will be one for the near future.

albumid=51205&pictureid=1197134

picture.php

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its time i got into the pool,looks like ya'll having fun with the babes alone!!!

clones rooting in the areo,getting ready to flip at end of month/no rush and looks like more folks will be jumping in!!

to see more of the clones and the strains you can follow my thread in the test grows(pheno hunt)(killing fields f4/sanie jack f8/killaqueen bluehammer)

View Image

View Image

the other project that been started no plants or lights yet/but things are getting there slowly this will be one for the near future.

View Image

View Image

Good to see you PT.. Looking tight as always...

Talk about some innovations coming our way...
What are you using to hold up the top pool ?
Im guessing you raised the rig for ease of use...
Not sure I would have thought to raise the tent as well...
That's awesome...

That 3 pool custom set up has so much potential...
Really nice work on the frame bro...

:dance013:

Looks like were going to need to keep the contest open a little longer but would really like some feedback as to if it's still a contest...lol

Starting to feel like a concept thread...
There needs to be some end date as there are prizes involved and those that offered the prizes shouldn't have to wonder if they will ever be needed...

So how long is to long ?
This contest started:
10-17-2013, 11:57 PM

I thought 4-1-2013 was pushing it...lol

I may need to ask Payaso for permission and Prize sponsors as well but what do y'all think about
10-17-2014, 11:57 PM

As in ICmags 1st 365 days contest... lol
Too long ?

Mister_D

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

:respect: for taking the design to the next level PT. Just gave me a great idea to add to my own ppks :biggrin:.

.....and AD I don't know about the contest, but I'm watching either way :woohoo:

SRGB

Purple turtle:

Hi, Purple turtle.

Nice work.

The illustration of the table system appears to depict the pools being held vertically by only their respective perimeter lip or perimeter edges. It might be advantageous to consider placing a sheet of 1/2 inch plywood on top of the table, underneath the pools, and cut holes where the pipes would go through. If the pools were to carry any prospective load a solid platform to sit on might prevent cracks or other structural issues with the pools bearing weight while being supported only by their respective perimeter lips or edges of the bases.

Best,
/SRGB/

Good to see you PT.. Looking tight as always...

Talk about some innovations coming our way...
What are you using to hold up the top pool ?
Im guessing you raised the rig for ease of use...
Not sure I would have thought to raise the tent as well...
That's awesome...

That 3 pool custom set up has so much potential...
Really nice work on the frame bro...

:dance013:

Looks like were going to need to keep the contest open a little longer but would really like some feedback as to if it's still a contest...lol

Starting to feel like a concept thread...
There needs to be some end date as there are prizes involved and those that offered the prizes shouldn't have to wonder if they will ever be needed...

So how long is to long ?
This contest started:
10-17-2013, 11:57 PM

I thought 4-1-2013 was pushing it...lol

I may need to ask Payaso for permission and Prize sponsors as well but what do y'all think about
10-17-2014, 11:57 PM

As in ICmags 1st 365 days contest... lol
Too long ?

:tiphat:HATS OFF TO YOU for starting the competition..i guess things started realy quickly and as USUAL being human we try AND PLAN the future which is ridiculous because its always ENDS up changing and the only thing certain is change ..so whether theres still a competition or not i see no HARM IN peeps showing and documenting their designs....nice i LIKE THAT 'a concept thread' thats a brilliant ADidea aswell AD ,a place for all the new and crazy designs!!

THe plan wasnt to lift it from the beginning ,but i had to compensate for the return drains by making them higher than the rez....and now i have it at waist level ,quite convenient.

it was either break out the floor or go up:biggrin:,worked pretty well , now all the drain pipes go threw the small 'passive intake outlet in the tent' ..until i can get hold of 2 inch uni-seals with the pipe for drains ,il be rolling like this..imagine 2 or 3 of those 2inch drains on the side..nice!!

those are just standard elbows holding up the top pool,there are five around the edges,and they work in such a way that when you put weight on the top ,the corner of the elbow pushes against the side .preventing it from being pushed down,i gave it a good tug and seems stable!

good vibes bro!

pt

:respect: for taking the design to the next level PT. Just gave me a great idea to add to my own ppks :biggrin:.

Hey D,...good to know i got THOSE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING:biggrin:,..REMEMBER sharing is caring!!!do share with us when u can!

.....and AD I don't know about the contest, but I'm watching either way :woohoo:

Purple turtle:

Hi, Purple turtle.

Nice work.

The illustration of the table system appears to depict the pools being held vertically by only their respective perimeter lip or perimeter edges. It might be advantageous to consider placing a sheet of 1/2 inch plywood on top of the table, underneath the pools, and cut holes where the pipes would go through. If the pools were to carry any prospective load a solid platform to sit on might prevent cracks or other structural issues with the pools bearing weight while being supported only by their respective perimeter lips or edges of the bases.

Best,
/SRGB/

Hi SRGB,

YOUR willingless to help is much APPRECIATED!!!

YOU right about that ,i do have smaller pieces cut that i slipped in when i was flooding the pools and testing for leaks..and without the wood already saw some bending on the 'sides',like you mentioned---

- like that idea about the wood and holes underneath the pools ,thats quite 'simple and effective' and keeps things neat which is must for me..

thanks dont be a stranger!

pt

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most seemed to take the plucking well.
Spicy D,Border Haze being the exceptions but then again these were both dealing with environmental/over watering issues...

Pool 2 has been draining much slower than pool 1 and I believe this may have been my issue all along... I have timers on the way and will soon be changing it from 2 minutes floods every 90m to 2m every 180m... It still takes over a minute for the flood to top the turface so im leaving at 2 minute floods...

Clones are going good as well...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pool 3 has been closed up since the male started pumping pollen but im sure will still have seeds...lol
It's also about a week behind the other 2 pools...

Of course the GSC s1 is growing into the LED but I managed to get her under control...Last I looked...

This pool has been dealing with higher temps due to being closed.