What's new

Kid snitches on Dads grow!!!!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My great uncle didn't operate his still in the house when alcohol was illegal...

Yeah this dude has fucked up ethics. He put innocent people(s) at risk, being his child.

Its irresponsible.

then i guess my ethics are the fucked up ones
i love sitting in front of my cab puffing a fat one with my babies on my lap
now my 2 oldest have been cut off from that (don't need them snitchin :wink:), but i still have my one year old chilling with me as much as he wants
they all love "daddy's flowers"

to me it's the ethics of "LEO" that are fucked up and deny our rights to do as we please
i'll raise my kids as i damn well see fit
guess we all have our own ways of thinking :2cents:

:EDIT: BTW my daughter called 911 about 3 months ago
my mother in law got the phone and explained
we had no visit luckily

Last edited:
S

SmokeToLive

I heard that small children, when blended properly, provide the proper set of macro and micro nutrients for optimal marijuana plant growth.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
SWAT teams deployed in 911 fraud

SWAT teams deployed in 911 fraud

I can set my phone service to tell 911 that the call is coming from any address I want. Think VoIP. Wow, nobody better get on my bad side, I'll be having the cops search their homes until I get tired of the spectacle.

“If I would have had a gun in my hand, I probably would have been shot,” said Doug Bates, 38. Last March, Ellis was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to five felony counts, including computer access and fraud, false imprisonment by violence and falsely reporting a crime.

http://money.canoe.ca/News/Other/2009/02/02/8234656-ap.html

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
“If I would have had a gun in my hand, I probably would have been shot,” said Doug Bates, 38. Last March, Ellis was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to five felony counts, including computer access and fraud, false imprisonment by violence and falsely reporting a crime.

http://money.canoe.ca/News/Other/2009/02/02/8234656-ap.html

Yeah that Ellis kid was a piece of work. Spoofing swat calls out of Moms basement for a few years. He should have gotten a sentence for each call he made that they figured were in the hundreds.

WTF is wrong with people anymore?