What's new

Khalifa Genetics strains

dirtlove

Rasol Village at 7 weeks. Unsexed but hoping for a male + female. Nice tall lanky plants so far, tallest of all my outdoor grow currently. It's definitely time to pot these up this weekend though as I'm starting to see some deficiencies set in.

rasol_01a_2022-06-02_08-09-53_687.jpeg rasol_01b_2022-06-02_08-10-06_345.jpeg rasol_02a_2022-06-02_08-09-21_465.jpeg rasol_02b_2022-06-02_08-09-28_853.jpeg

highfidelity

Rasol Village at 7 weeks. Unsexed but hoping for a male + female. Nice tall lanky plants so far, tallest of all my outdoor grow currently. It's definitely time to pot these up this weekend though as I'm starting to see some deficiencies set in.

View attachment 18717955 View attachment 18717956 View attachment 18717957 View attachment 18717958

Here's my Rasol. 2 males 3 females. The stretch is unreal these plants were about 10-12" tall when I flowered them and the tallest is now 4' and it's less than 4 weeks into flower and still stretching.
20220529_164501-01.jpeg

And here's where they started 2 days into flower may 6th.
Screenshot_20220602-184315_Gallery.jpg

dirtlove

Here's my Rasol. 2 males 3 females. The stretch is unreal these plants were about 10-12" tall when I flowered them and the tallest is now 4' and it's less than 4 weeks into flower and still stretching.
View attachment 18717962

And here's where they started 2 days into flower may 6th.
View attachment 18717966

Wow now that is some stretch! I was thinking I may top mine soon here as I still have 2 more months of veg to go outdoors and I really didn't want 12 foot plants to move around. Any specific reason you don't top indoors? Thanks for sharing!

highfidelity

Wow now that is some stretch! I was thinking I may top mine soon here as I still have 2 more months of veg to go outdoors and I really didn't want 12 foot plants to move around. Any specific reason you don't top indoors? Thanks for sharing!
I chose not to top and instead to supercrop which I just did actually. I wanted to get the best sense for the plant and I find an untopped plant to show its true structure rather than topping it and turning it more into a bush. Nothing wrong either way though maybe I was a bit overconfident in the space. Things could get very very tangled in there especially considering the lateral branching which is crazy...but I am going to pull the males out once the buds start to set in (which hasn't even begun to happen yet) and I get enough pollinated calyxes that I'm happy. Them ill collect any pollen I'm able to off the males and give the females more room to do their thing and do some training to keep em off the lights. 🤞🤞 best of luck with your run and keep us updated I'd love to see the progress.

SonicNurse92

Hi Aladdin really sorry for the late response; I got 2 Landraces of your seedbank from ACE Seeds.

14 seeds in the Kerala Chellakutti Pack and 18 in the Sheberghan Pack.

To be honest the Sheberghan looked more like some ruderalis variety because they all started to flower within a month of vegetative grow in 1 liter pots right next to the PCK (CannaBioGen) and I felt like they weren't some photoperiodical plants. The PCK didn't started to flower at all. Blue Cool Light is what I use and a 20/4 photoperiod.

I also got some Green Mountain Seeds in that order, PS and PBB but only 11 seeds of the 12 in both packs. Sad but True and i don't get it.

I'll be able to buy genetics with a Legal Licence here in Ecuador in a couple of months, a new legal decrete in the Ministry of Agriculture that allows to grow THC varietals is coming (currently working on obtainig it). I'd like to buy more Landraces directly from you because I know they come from Cocogenes thus your work is ethic and not stained like the ACE one.

Best regards,

Hampi

Hello Sonic Nurse, how did you get 18 seeds of Sheberghan? We either offer 12 packs (Which actually contain 14 seeds) or 24 packs (Which contain 28 seeds). Did you get that pack from us?

Also germination rate for the strain is between 98% and 100%. We test the seeds to make sure the germ rate is always optimal.

Kindest regards,
Al

Cactus Squatter

I wish someone would post a grow report on the Afghan Lemon. Ive been eyeing it for the longest
I just remembered that I bought some of those beans this spring. Haven’t run them yet but I think they’re gonna be in line after I do a run of New Caledonia once my current orient express/Nepjam x KaliChina/Panama x pck run finishes up.
So… Christmas time maybe? 😂

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Has anyone grown Kerala Chellakutti from Khalifa indoors?
Yes i grew them indoors. Was a nice experience growing such a long flowering strain but i won't grow them again. The endproduct was not as strong as i hoped and yield was also less than expected for such a long flowering sativa. Nice effect if u start your day with it but when u have smoked other strains i didn't get much noticable change after the chellakutti.

The Zientist

Veteran
Yes i grew them indoors. Was a nice experience growing such a long flowering strain but i won't grow them again. The endproduct was not as strong as i hoped and yield was also less than expected for such a long flowering sativa. Nice effect if u start your day with it but when u have smoked other strains i didn't get much noticable change after the chellakutti.
Thanks @chilliwilli

How many did you went through? If you allow me to ask. Could you let me know about details such as pot size, if you flowered then from clones and the cycle you flowered them in?

I understand you didn't find much use in their effect. What about their aroma profile?

Much appreciated
tZ

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thanks @chilliwilli

How many did you went through? If you allow me to ask. Could you let me know about details such as pot size, if you flowered then from clones and the cycle you flowered them in?

I understand you didn't find much use in their effect. What about their aroma profile?

Much appreciated
tZ
Here is my thread

Kerala Chellakutti

I grew the whole pack, two tries, one finished at 28weeks from clones, iirc 7 fem with 2 being more resinous and a little stronger. All 7 went in a 90l pot under a scrog net and grew very tall.

Aroma was dev spicy organic with notes of indian spices.

View media item 17695741

RobFromTX

Here is my thread

Kerala Chellakutti

I grew the whole pack, two tries, one finished at 28weeks from clones, iirc 7 fem with 2 being more resinous and a little stronger. All 7 went in a 90l pot under a scrog net and grew very tall.

[GAHeLLERY=media, 17695741][/GALLERY]
Holy Hell now thats a sativa stretch. Nice job(y)

The Zientist

Veteran
Here is my thread

Kerala Chellakutti

View media item 17695741
Thanks chilli, I'll check it out.

Your approach was very different from the angle I'm planning to take mine on. You went for a bed of soil type of grow, and I'm going for very small rooted cuts on small volume pots, straight to 11/13.

Let's see if any comes out at least doable under indoor regime. :)

highfidelity

Here is my thread

Kerala Chellakutti

View media item 17695741
I loved this thread. Read it all the way through before ordering my kerala. I feel like I'll be in the same boat of grow it once and not again. I'm currently doing some Rasol which was my way of working up the confidence to approach the kerala. Currently just over 10 weeks in and they're just starting to bulk up. Got a bit of burn theyre really light feeders. I've been having fun with landraces but it really takes away from the productive space.
20220714_020046.jpg

20220714_020102.jpg

Building a new room right now and hopefully I'll have an extra tent that won't fit that can be put in the garage to be a dedicated landrace space. While the landraces might not be winners I've had a lot of fun with a landrace/hybrid cross I stumbled on from @the_herring_chokers/@sugarshackextracts on ig. Strain is blue dream x (Brazilian landrace x alien rock candy) and that strain is awesome. One only a few moms I've kept around.
Screenshot_20220714-020652_Instagram.jpg

Sipina

@highfidelity Greetings! Thanks for sharing these Rasolis. Did you start these plants under a 12/12 light regime or did you have do any veg phase? I have some regular rasoli seeds that I would love to make the best out but have limited space. The more info I have the more efficient my run will be.

Do you have any info on the male plants? Did they show themselves much earlier than females?

Thank you very much and have a great day!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I loved this thread. Read it all the way through before ordering my kerala. I feel like I'll be in the same boat of grow it once and not again. I'm currently doing some Rasol which was my way of working up the confidence to approach the kerala. Currently just over 10 weeks in and they're just starting to bulk up. Got a bit of burn theyre really light feeders. I've been having fun with landraces but it really takes away from the productive space.
View attachment 18733339
View attachment 18733340

Building a new room right now and hopefully I'll have an extra tent that won't fit that can be put in the garage to be a dedicated landrace space. While the landraces might not be winners I've had a lot of fun with a landrace/hybrid cross I stumbled on from @the_herring_chokers/@sugarshackextracts on ig. Strain is blue dream x (Brazilian landrace x alien rock candy) and that strain is awesome. One only a few moms I've kept around.
View attachment 18733341

Yours look wonderfull. I was hoping that led lights would let them stretch less but they like to stretch.
I had that space problem too and together with the lightcycle(too long for late flowering stage landrace, too short for decent harvest for "normal" strains) i made the desicion not to try them again.
I also got the feeling they would like natural intense sunlight more.