What's new

Khaleel's Ganja-Fasting Room

K

khaleel

/\/\/\/\/ thanks southflorida, you are a man wise beyond your years (however far along those years may be lol)

are those amnesia haze seeds? hmm.... wish i could find some of those. hmmm.... hahahaha later bro, great stuff always good to have you around

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm jumping on the wagon for a couple of weeks. My tolerance is getting a bit high and I've got an exam in a couple of weeks so I though now might be the best time to take a little break. (first time in a while - should be interesting)

hunt4genetics

Veteran
For all you peeps who are abstaining,
does it affect your preception of time? For example, right now, i am watching That show Intervention on A&E. It feels like last weeks episode was ages ago. When I'm smoking, time goes by so fast!

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
khaleel .... on the pics that is hash...that looks like choco-pops....and my cannabis salad....amnesia haze mixed with chocolope, mako haze, ssh, nevilles haze and a few more white widow related strains....all from holland

and by the way i'm in my mid thirties now....i don't know how wise i am....but i have been through so much shit in my life....could write a book of about 500 pages to tell all about my life.....drugs, sex, crimes, travelling the world, living in america, living in europe, living in mexico, etc. etc. etc.

maybe one day i will put it on some pages in an electronic version and give ppl a free download...not that i'm special...but just to tell people how someone who was born in the ussr....immigrated to miami with his parents at the age of 10....and all the shit that happened after that

i was even in the us army for 2 years in nuernburg, germany, smoking hash and chilling with german chicks....making big money selling american marlboros to germans for 4 times the price we were getting them from the army supply people who were stealing them in massive amounts.

i didn't do anything in the army at all...it was a joke....so i left and went back to a civilian life back in the states

and while i lived in america.....smoking pot was so normal...everyone I knew smoked pot....and since i have not been in america for 14 years....don't know how it is...but i doubt anything changed much

K

khaleel

sounds like one hell of an adventure southf. even sounds like we have a bit of common... some day we'll sit and burn one of those amnesia haze joints with a bit of willijuana for my contribution. i bet that would be an outstanding mix. not that yours could really be topped lol
:muahaha:

hey everyone, myself, raistlen, sammet, and i can't remember who else all made the photo of the month poll. please check it out and vote who you think is best there are some great pics there!

May ICMAG Pic of the Month

K

khaleel

Sammet said:
I'm jumping on the wagon for a couple of weeks. My tolerance is getting a bit high and I've got an exam in a couple of weeks so I though now might be the best time to take a little break. (first time in a while - should be interesting)

hey man be careful, i remember you saying some things about depression a bit back... just remember if you start to feel down it is most likely the change from smoking to not smoking, not because life just sucks! here for ya bro. best of luck, i made it a couple days before hitting again. i would be shocked if i ever make it more than a few days without smoking, honestly. think i have to accept that now. but i've gone from 5-10 times a day to about 2. so that's good enough for now. if i can work a couple days in a week of not burning too that would be pretty health, so we'll see.

here for ya man, keep us informed! if you find yourself needing to take more pics as a hobby-type thing please feel free to post em here like crazy, you are a killer photographer (especially of the cat - you got a bad-ass feline bro).

laters my man! :respect: gl on the exam!

hunt4genetics: the time thing is spot-on. relativity has always fascinated me.... how do we really know things are relative if all things are truly relative? where is the standard to know the relationship between things is not based on a standard?

southflorida

Veteran
khaleel.....amnesia haze x willijuana = ripped...toasted...really fuc...ed up

i will be in holland for 2009 ic mag cup for sure...ten days from around 15.04.2009

will be smoking non stop khaleel....don't know if you can make it...but if you can't life is long enough for us to meet in the future and burn some awesome bud :rasta:

K

khaleel

southflorida said:
khaleel.....amnesia haze x willijuana = ripped...toasted...really fuc...ed up

i will be in holland for 2009 ic mag cup for sure...ten days from around 15.04.2009

will be smoking non stop khaleel....don't know if you can make it...but if you can't life is long enough for us to meet in the future and burn some awesome bud :rasta:

my friend that is a fantastic idea :joint: where better to kick it? :muahaha:

southflorida

Veteran
khaleel...how do you post quotes from other people in a post that you are writing?

5-10 times per day....that is some heavy smoking bro...lmao

i could only do that when i was 15-18 years old

once i started running a business at 19 years old....that is not something that i could allow myself

but if i just had a job.....than maybe....because i love to get high...and everything about weed...i love...how it looks, smells, tastes...etc.

i don't even want to start with strains, and growing....that is another ball game.....it hooks you much more than the smoking part...at least judging on my own experience

ghsc....ww, wr, el nino and arjan's haze#3...all feminized....to get some growing experience and see how i like growing my own

got these waiting to be popped...when i take a little time off in the autumn/winter...and will grow them in a DR120 grow tent with a 600 watt digital lumatek ballast....convinced the wife to let me do it...actually bribed her with blueberry from amsterdam

khaleel....you've been to haloond?....anyway here are a few pics from my last trip to amsterdam and haarlem

after smoking that weed and hash......i looked like this

but currently i still only toke on sunday mornings....and have this mix of amnesia haze, mako haze, super silver haze, nevilles haze, chocolope, and a few white widow related strains with three types of hash from willie wortels indica and amnesia coffeeshops....about 100 grams all together....this is two bags of broken up buds and one bag of broken up hash....about 25 grams all together on the photo

after smoking a joint of all this mixed.....about twenty hits....i am so fuc...ed up for five hours...its hard to even believe it when i'm straight that it was me who was that ripped....i mean my mind is like on mars...for real

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
southflorida said:
how do you post quotes from other people in a post that you are writing?

you use "quote", located under the message you want to quote, in the right.

BTW, nice selection of strains from GHS, and nice pictures.

southflorida

Veteran
exploziv_gbb said:
you use "quote", located under the message you want to quote, in the right.

BTW, nice selection of strains from GHS, and nice pictures.

thanks exploziv_gbb....for explaing about the quote thing...lmao

and thanks about the strains....bought after getting wasted in amsterdam last year....they have been living in my fridge triple bagged in a dark container...this autumn will start to grow

when my current stash ends....should have some fresh bud grown by me...lol

one quote i understood...but how do some people do multiple quotes? I am better at smoking weed than computers...lol again

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
southflorida said:
one quote i understood...but how do some people do multiple quotes?

you learn how to write the start and the end of quote tag.. example [*QUOTE=southflorida]one quote i understood...but how do some people do multiple quotes?[/*QUOTE], without the * or you press quote on all the mesages you want to quote and copy them to one post, edit them to quote only the fractions you need, and then submit. :wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:eek: things are not going to plan so far. I've given away a large section of my stash to a few friends so now I've got about an oz or two to last me until my next harvest. Should mean the volcano isn't on all day any more and I'll actually study. And the best part is... the exam is on plant biochemistry :D

2 weeks to go..

:wave:

Hiya Khaleel
vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to khaleel again.
:wallbash: wanted to rep ya for y'r support:respect:

I've fallen off the bandwagon again..:D i don't really mind though..i've managed to stay sober for about 4 weeks? LOL Right now i've discovered the medicinal properties of our lovely plant so..I'm feeling justified :biglaugh:

Sammet said:
:eek: things are not going to plan so far. I've given away a large section of my stash to a few friends so now I've got about an oz or two to last me until my next harvest. Should mean the volcano isn't on all day any more and I'll actually study. And the best part is... the exam is on plant biochemistry :D

2 weeks to go..

:wave:

ouch man, :nono: two weeks is do-able, the thing that didn't help me was reading all those smokereports and looking @ the stash-shots :biglaugh: eh, i'm sure y'll manage. And after that it's holidayseason for ya right?
You can start rewarding yourself with a vengeance then!:D
Good luck man!, and y'r grow shall benefit from all that studying! :respect:
:wave:, Low

hunt4genetics

Veteran
been abstaining for 6 days, and I donated blood today. I am tempted to break my fast tonight. My body is now missing 1 pint of blood, so the concentration of THC should be elevated.
peace

K

khaleel

hello everyone!!! :D

sorry its been so long since i posted. i've been working a lot, going out and all that shit to ease the pain of working lol

sounds like everyone is doing well.

sammet, good luck on your exams! great job keeping sober, kudos bro. (btw i love the pic of your cat, that was awesome - picture is worth a thousand words lol)

southflorida, what up! yup, i lived in Utrecht (about a ten minute train ride from the dam) for four months. was in the dam at least every week, and of course all the coffee shops in utrecht (about 500,000 people) knew me by name hahaha lets do it, i think it will be a blast.

highlowlander, thanks bro! good to hear you aren't sweating the minor glitch in sobriety lol can't get too worked about such things, it only makes it harder not to smoke again. and who cares about what's already happened... my football coach used to say, the only play that matters is the NEXT play. :D

hunt4, wow i'd like to hear how that bowl went, if you are still around to tell the tale haha :abduct:

explovisvegb, thankks for explaining that to my friend sf. and good to see you, i'll have to stop by your thread its been a while, i'm sure things are poppin!

hope all is well everyone. i haven't had to fast. my new job keeps me from smoking all day, so its usually just a bowl after work, and one after dinner. thankfully no drug test too. (knock on wood)

gotta jam all, catch ya later.

southflorida

Veteran
khaleel.....i'm planning to be in the dam on 4/20 ic mag cup 2009.....will stay in haarlem...since I just love walking in the mornings around that city...with a fat joint.....and enjoying the beautiful small quiet dutch city

have to walk an hour daily to keep the body fat low...since was not born with a good metabolism...but found a way to speed it up and keep it there

plus that sativa high and the freedom of being able to walk and smoke a joint.....sends bumps on my skin even now when I think about it

anyway if you will be there for 2009 ic mag cup...we'll meet up and smoke some awesome herb with some good ice hash or skuff sprinkled in for the extra *boost*...lmao

Latest posts

Latest posts