What's new

Khaleel & KISS (Maxibloom)-TWibl, CherryHaze x TW, ViperTW, KillerChemTW, BubbaKshxDC

Khaleel

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mrpiston38

damn that a bummer T.. I hope u can nip that shit, it always blows when that happens, WB NZ good to see him back and lurking. K they onlt thing i can say is........ nothing. ur grow is killing it. keep it safe and green

Mr.P

Seismic

Lookin good amigo, be sure to let us know who you think the Max bus compare when smoked, to the past runs you have accomplished. Take care.:wave:

Khaleel

Veteran
Lookin good amigo, be sure to let us know who you think the Max bus compare when smoked, to the past runs you have accomplished. Take care.:wave:

thanks seismic, appreciate the kind words :wave: well when properly flushed--2 weeks plain water w/ molasses (or without, whatev your pref) the maxibloom herb is top-notch, just as clean and flavorful as the organics i gotta say.. any diference is barely detectable if there at all. the stuff that only got flushed a week cuz it started poppin nanners (cherry haze) i could certainly taste a little harshness, but that is to be expected with a short flush. i gotta say the stuff is pretty amazing. i wouldn't have beleived it if you woulda told me. i only tried it cuz i was broke as hell when i had to buy nutrients lol :smoke: i'll be goin to a plain water organic soil mix next run, gonna mix things up a bit wait and see :artist:

mr.P: thanks brother always a pleasure :tiphat: puff puff give, here comes the spliff :joint:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i swear this place never lets me rep u K, big ups man your doing it. harvest time is always the best eh, props for segmented salad blunt idea. taking that... kudos and good vibes.

EnZee

good for you, brotha nz. well sucks about the leg and ankle and rough times... never any fun to go through that stuff. but if plants are a metaphor for life, maybe the rough times are like LST or FIMing.. fucks us up for the time being and sets us back a few weeks, but in the end we are stronger and healthier mofo's for it.

i can't remember which home state you are talking about, but if you were talking about colorado it is one of the best places in the world.

let's see, i should give a shout-out to Tona for the props--it sure feels like i'm blowing it up, but to get validation from a pizzle like tizzle... my bowl runneth over. :peacock:

yeah man.. im talking about CO. i desperatly wanted to get online and meet up as i was busing through (leaving the country) but my 45min layover, ended up being 30sec layover. and then the bus broke down as we were leaving the Rockies. i didnt mind. i loved it. haha

Man those pics are making my mouth water! how i miss the bizz, and getting my fingers dirty, then sticky. im so jealous!
I know if Poppa T is telling me 'Leel is tearing shit up, its worth remembering password and checkin that shit. lol.
im not disapointed brother.
you know i love my purple plants, and the Deep Chunk cross sure got some sweet color in her.

Sweet Ganja, i miss you guys!

Is Eatshitake still lurking here and there?..
i like the idea of i just LST'd my leg. lol. take some time to get to normal, but when it does ill be better than ever :)
sadly, was more HST than LST. hah.

So, got a fav keeper strain these days?... i know youve tested some pimpin genetics since i was last trollin' these forums.

Stay leaning, and pimpin my friend.
:moon:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Love those colours on the Deep Chunk crosses :jump:
and your TW x KQ WOW :yoinks: real fracking nice and dank homie :good:

Khaleel

Veteran
i swear this place never lets me rep u K, big ups man your doing it. harvest time is always the best eh, props for segmented salad blunt idea. taking that... kudos and good vibes.

many thanks mate, can't wait to try that blunt myself lol viper is finally dry today so we will see about it.. :joint:

ok guys still the large mama plants to finish out with the Maxibloom thread (this one), but i just started a new thread for a organic soil (plain water only) mix. link is in my sig line. here is first notice.. i'll do a proper update on this thread in a few hours...

Khaleel

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

you know... i always chop early. except this time i didn't, not all of them. looking at that grandaddy purps... i can tell why it is not good to chop early. normally i would have taken her down a week or so ago, if not more. but she just gets more and more disgustingly beautiful every day :nono: hopefully that will be my new trend.. one of these days the lesson will stick for good.

here's a sneak at my new thread... gonna be fun, get yer asses over there lol :D (link is below in my signature line)

picture.php

Khaleel

Veteran
yeah man.. im talking about CO. i desperatly wanted to get online and meet up as i was busing through (leaving the country) but my 45min layover, ended up being 30sec layover. and then the bus broke down as we were leaving the Rockies. i didnt mind. i loved it. haha

Man those pics are making my mouth water! how i miss the bizz, and getting my fingers dirty, then sticky. im so jealous!
I know if Poppa T is telling me 'Leel is tearing shit up, its worth remembering password and checkin that shit. lol.
im not disapointed brother.
you know i love my purple plants, and the Deep Chunk cross sure got some sweet color in her.

Sweet Ganja, i miss you guys!

Is Eatshitake still lurking here and there?..
i like the idea of i just LST'd my leg. lol. take some time to get to normal, but when it does ill be better than ever :)
sadly, was more HST than LST. hah.

So, got a fav keeper strain these days?... i know youve tested some pimpin genetics since i was last trollin' these forums.

Stay leaning, and pimpin my friend.
:moon:

hahaha yeah man maybe you might have FIM'd your leg more than LST :D man it is good to see you bro. even if you aren't running anything i'm glad you found us, that is good stuff. before i die i would love for you me and T to sit around with a pound of our fav herb telling grow stories.. or going to the strippers, whatever is clever :smoke: let's see my fav has to be the Bubba Kush x DC... though that may be changing now. these Killer Chem and Grandaddy Purps genetics are pretty fucking amazing, and they were gifted by an icmag friend (thanks DJPlt you are still the shit, hope you are lurking :lurk:) and shit, the cherry haze and viper trainwreck crosses are such a solid performer each time... tough to choose a favorite. depends on which is loaded in my bowl i suppose ha anyway, thanks mate and you know leanin-pimpin is the only way i know how to live :pimp3:

Booooom!!!! hahaha whats up brother, i see you found my new thread pretty much before i did :D hell yeah, always bringing a smile and a good vibe much obliged. i think you worked your way into that blunt with enzee and T and i if ya want :friends: lol just imagine if they ever do legalize shit.. would suck in many ways, but the first thing i would do is get phone numbers of all my icmag friends and start organizing a hell of a vegas trip :cool:

soldiercoleone

damn i hope i get an answer being that this thread is 2 years old. anyway on with my question.@kahleel ive got inspired by this thread to do the kiss method as well im also using foxfarm ocean forrest as well and my question was is it safe to use the 7grams from first watering even when there is nutes in the soil already or what should i do because im really stuck on this right now