What's new

Khaleel & KISS (Maxibloom)-TWibl, CherryHaze x TW, ViperTW, KillerChemTW, BubbaKshxDC

Khaleel

Veteran
Khaleel & KISS (Maxibloom)-TWibl, CherryHaze x TW, ViperTW, KillerChemTW, BubbaKshxDC

hello icmag'rs :wave: yer old buddy khaleel back at it. been doing this a while now, but recently stepped up the size of my garden and decided to do a new run using the kiss method (Maxibloom). been top-feeding wormcastings and guano and am tired of dealing with late-bloom buildup and having to move the plants around to get at them, etc. so here we go!! :D

as i said, i'll be using the KISS method (i'll post a link to the actual thread, or if any of my homeboys beat me too it thx in advance lol).

veg = MaxiGrow (some say not to use it but i picked it up cuz tona uses it :yes: good enough for me -- thanks again for the tip and regimen, brotha, you tha man :respect:), wormcastings in soil mix.

bloom = MaxiBloom, koolbloom, snowstorm ultra, gravity (if needed, we'll see on this run).

final flush will consist of molasses and plain water, and as stated the gravity if they look like they could benefit when the time comes.

soil mix is Fox Farm Ocean Forest (FFOF), and i discovered my local tree nursery not only carries 1.5 liters of FFOF for $20, but also has a large brick of compressed coco for $10 -- that is my mix. probably about a 3/1 FFOF/coco ratio. no extra perlite this time around, we'll see if it matters. i'm doing smaller containers so i don't want em drying out too fast and the coco usually keeps em nice and oxygenated.. should be good to go.

i need to pick up some ph up, forgot to add the dolomite when i transplanted :nono: lol oh well. what else.. water is simply tap through a brita filter/pitcher and into a rubbermaid tote where it has an airstone and submersible heater from petsmart. easy setup. i float a sunleaves float and grow clone tray on top, and hang a couple small T5's about six inches up. :yes:

running 2 gallon containers this time. just had to take a few plants down short of week 8 cuz i'm outta smoke and i need some loot, so there are a few harvest pics in there. i always shoot for 70 days and usually take down before 60 lol so i'm shooting for 60-65 days this run. got one finishing out right now over the next couple weeks, but it was neglected in terms of nutrients and proper veg time.. had 30 (19 females) seed (F1's) plants going and couldn't waste time/space/resources vegging them out properly, since there were half that would end up being males, you know the usual story... that meant they got flipped very small. i also had issues getting top-feeding guano doses right with 7 different strains at four different phases lol gotta try and simplify. just not the same as having a dozen or less where you can mess around giving each the individual attention it needs.

bloom setup: two 1000 watt hps lights, a 10' x 7' x 8' space, and squirrel fan and a carbon filter, some black tarp, and a nook in a basement. this current harvest are at 5-7 weeks in bloom. here they are pulled out for pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this here darlin is something special.. killer chem x tw ibl. wasn't vegged more than 2 weeks, just less than a foot tall when flipped yet still looking like she does.. fantastico. got a nice veggie of this pheno going strong, hopefully will be a star in my future garden.

picture.php

continued.....

Khaleel

Veteran
veg setup: one 250 watt hps, two 2' T5s over the clones.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

that killer chem x tw is insanely good, even early and still wet.. tried some as i typed all this and am feeling great. not harsh at all either. :yes:

ok i think i missed an entire half of the bloom room, the part that just went in last week, along with 9 different F1 grandaddy purps x trainwreck ibl's.. i'll get more pics soon, trust me i don't mess around in that department :smoke:

peace and love thanks for comin aboard, keep the tone light, the vibe friendly -- no drama in this house my friends -- and enjoy the show. pull up a chair, roll up a blunt; it's time to fuck shit up. :pimp3:

Khaleel

Veteran
Lookin good man, nice variety on hand to keep ya busy.

hiya ras :wave: glad you found it, thanks for kind words mate and yeah the variety is a big reason why i'm going to this one-part system lol so much to monitor.. i didn't do a fantastic job first half of bloom. oh well they'll still pull out and have a nice bounty i think. thanks for the post and welcome aboard :tiphat:

hazy

Veteran
That TWxKC makes one nice cola. Be nice to see a whole room full of those.
Here's to keeping it simple.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking fracking great as always bruz :good:
Gots me comfy chair pulled up front row and center :D
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey how's it goin bro...I see u upgraded again eh! Plants r lookin good as always and nice variety of strains. What hoods/bulbs/ballasts u runnin? Can't wait to see more. Good vibez

Mrpiston38

K..... nice new thread, and I love the Kiss Method (keep it simple stupid) :p sry been trying to get life back in order before my surgery on the 3rd. i love the new pics and the smoke report was great. man u wouldnt believe the Sour D that were getting out here in Cali... smak that ass kinda weed :p i hope all is well in ur neck of the woods. mad props and respect

Mr.P

Seismic

Looking good dude, and an interesting lineup of genes. Got this subbed, as I am also trying out the Kiss method this round. Take care dude.

Khaleel

Veteran
boom: what up pizzle!! glad to see ya found the new digs bro :D hope it turns out well, lemme hit that shit :joint: lol later g welcome aboard

irie: hiya friend! :wave: been awhile, yup i decided to up it a notch or two. went through a midlife turnaround kinda thing and quit my job so doin this full time. :blowbubbles: lol let's see, i am running pretty cheap gear.. though really i am not sure. got a couple daystar ac hoods (maybe?) and the switchable 1000 watt magnetic ballasts. i prefer not to mess around with the digi's as i had some crazy fuse issues working with with the purple lumatek's once upon a time.. the hoods, brand doesnn't matter, but i make sure they have a glass enclosed bottom of course, and able to vent on each side. footprint is determined by growing size/height/etc. mine is pretty simple, just a linear connection. carbon fliter on the floor, couple feet of duct up to one 1000 hps then more duct to the next 1000 then duct to the fan then out the room. easy peasy. i may have to upgrade my filter though, and/or the size of my fan. been a little more stinky than i like upstairs, during the last two weeks of bloom.. and since i'm running perpetual to harvest once a month lol doesn't work too well. gotta square it away with this next harvest. anyway, yup that's about it for the equipment. one of the lamps is a hortilux but the other is a cheapie.. still workin fine :yes: great to have you around mate

mr. p: hey buddy, good to see ya :wave: don't worry i've been away from the mag for a few weeks. had to delete my entire album in order to post more pics. lol oh well. it's all a big rose in bloom anyway, right? (spade in my hands yet is no spade ohmmmm ha) hope everything works out for you and good to hear about the sour d. gotta love it when the stuff is the real deal. certainly a good smoke :D

seismic: allo my friend :wave: always great to have a new face aboard, many thanks for the compliments and for your post. :friends: the genes are actually from two seperate trainwreck lines.. the cherry haze and viper crosses were bred by my friend, from reeferman seeds back in the day, i grew a grip of beans and ended up with these one as the keepers :yes:, but the TW ibl, GDPrps x TW ibl, and killer chem x TW ibl all came from my icmag friend DJXXPlatinum :)pimp3: lol) cuz he is tha shit. the deep chunk crosses are from cannacopia, and have never really let me down.. anyway thanks again for the post, good luck with the KISS method and i'll swing by yer thread if ya got one goin

Khaleel

Veteran
took a couple more down, that's it for now. one more cherry haze x trainwreck and one trainwreck IBL. enjoy pics, the other cherry haze is smoking pretty damn well. i'll get some dried shot up tomorrow or day after. got over a zip per plant even being short of 8 weeks. good stuff. more to come, next couple weeks will be fun :yes:

cherry is 8 1/2 weeks, tw ibl i thought was there but after chopping realized it was 7 1/2 lol oh well i have another one still in there, she looks good enough to smoke. was such a tiny baby when flipped i'm not sweatin it either way. peace out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mrpiston38

yum yum yum... i love the light purple hughes in those shots. lol on plucking them early but at least ull be able to get a nice smoke out of it. hope all is well and rockin in ur neck of the woods. Keep it green bromo and ill check back in min :)

Mr.P

Khaleel

Veteran
mr.p: hey bro, yeah no problem at all it still turned out better than anything else around here (most everything else at least).. no sweat. i honestly find i like the stuff best right around 8 weeks. not as much, doesn't last as long or fuck you up quite as much.. but idk i kind of like it that way. maybe just sweet lemon syndrome cuz i never seem to be able to go to 9 or 10 weeks lol speaking of..

ok everyone, for timing issues and the fact that my veg room is about to explode (pics to come later), i did a big time harvest today of the seedling f1's, the trainwreck ibl lines, and a few cherries and vipers too. enjoy pics i'll do more updates tomorrow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php