What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day JKD

Connor actually got swatted with khabib`s fur hat several times while on top of the fence .
Ironic after he told Rogan not to wear it cause it was smelly .

I watched a dozen different cell phone videos trying to decipher who did what . Still couldn`t take it all in .

Bus incident was different . In so much as the car park is not a public event . Attacking the crowd on another level .
Insurance just went up a zillion % .

Connor collects 50 mil . 50 % tax and fees . Then out of court settlements with bus attack victims and lawyers fees he might have a Mil or two left .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Brother Nature

Regardless of what I think of the 'integrity' of the sport and all, what Khabib pulled was some gangster shit. You can take the fighter out of the street but you don't take the street out of the fighter.

As for the actual fight, I don't think McGregor gave him much of a challenge, looked like he was done in the second after the big right from Khabib. I thought Conor fought kinda cheaply which would have added to the frustration for Khabib, especially since the ref even noted the infractinos yet did nothing about them. Either way it really just goes to show what a circus UFC has become under Mr. White. No doubt he's lining his already very deep pockets from this extra fight, while publicly deriding it.

Chappi

He was holding gloves, holding the fence and he kneed Khabib while they were both on the ground. Looks like Herb dean was paid to let that shit slide.

shithawk420

Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if they are buddies in real life.not saying the fight was fake.just that it's becoming some WWF shit.

B

Bird~friend

' 3B ' EB. :) :D :biglaugh:
" youandyour -Abbreviations "

. . . Of Course they are buddies. Care of eb: :)

They are playing with the Platform. (dont mean to sound harsh,if that does)
Well CMG Certainly does. Verbally he' gone too Far this time.He's Enraged the Dagestan possee .
(Khabib - nice guy eyH! :) , and so Conor IS/WILL BE, jus how he handles things.): . " will enrage people far and wide "
as well as endear because he' most often brings "afun" to the Table :) (((-: .

: yes:

-
esa!
:)
(errR! Dictonary Terms!... (Sounds like ---(now thats a REAL big one Sounds like essay. s.A. (sure you knew:tiphat lol)

(All fine 'till Encountered is yaO Silly Image limit GN ) (-:
" Mmm " says Yoda
Kidding arn't i. (-; ... :yoinks: :-D .Hmmm yoda doesnt say , he does! sHHHh l o l

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
I'm happy that Connor lost the fight and is now suspended. :woohoo:

I don't watch UFC often. But wanted to see what the fuss with this fight was all about.
I watched a few YouTube prefight videos and saw how Connor was being a total dick.
Even boozing it up with his so called brand of booze at the prefight.

As for what transpired after the match, I blame Dana White more than anyone.
Dana allowed Connor to go off topic while attacking Khabib's religion, father, trainer,
attacking a bus, etc. Connor in my eyes is basically a bully racist ass and Dana only
cares about $$$.

Khabib's only mistake I think was rolling in the mud with a dickhead.

Conor McGregor suspended by UFC after Khabib Nurmagomedov defeat at UFC 229

LadyGuru

Conner is washed up.... Who is he going to fight?

Khabib = for sure loss

Nate = they are 1 and 1, and Conner didn't give him a rematch.

Ferguson = Loss

I will say it now, Conner got an amazing fight deal with the UFC. 6 fights signed, and he will be washed up for at least 4 of them.

B

Bird~friend

. . . i t'ink CMG would take a Win over furguson LG.
K.O, feel sure.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Trout

Salty ?

Its a medical , not disciplinary suspension . See a doctor - get a clearance .

Like it or not . Connor has earned more money than any MMA fighter .
Lots of people do jobs they don`t like , do things they wouldn`t otherwise in the pursuit of money .
How is this different ?

early returns are already indicating that UFC 229 will smash the record for the highest-selling pay-per-view in MMA history and become the first UFC card to collect a buyrate above 2 million.

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

Ebb you mentioned Khabib "inhalsha?wos iT" ? (new name to me that) . So many Aint there! ... (wheres that fingerswirl smiley) .
1 . And were off that One ... :yes: .
"of " .Ltr

(I mean people)
...Your meaning is so good with everything you believe/have to believe .Consensually agree on (etc) is Correct

But so many things are not correct.
(may sound harsh ^ Apologies , just enthusiasm.) . . .

just a say & .......theres loads more to come ...ovver ChhhhHscccH!

:)

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

" Awesome Vid "

Khabib and his ontrage (?) Don't know how to spell
(Lol.) Were so pissed (Off) at Connors Jibes. Especially the t jibe.
. . ."Dude" had 5 Passports (?) Affiliated with 911 etc. :yoinks:

-
Update:
you feel a tension eb. No problem. Pce . (never tryin 't make any feel uncomfortable) (. . . !? Any, pm me if effected)

Eik. i wrote a big piece (^) ): ( gone! ) .

:D yest btw! (ill leave the yest - thats just the way things came out, :) ) . Yes.yes :-D

. . . " It had more to do with the genes that emanated from your fathers penis and hard work than the will of some deity ".
:yoinks:
. Sounds Very WizardisH Precious! :-D but my wrong! This isnt "TheufcThread". I was Totally meaning Khabibs Belief.
1. bu' Bless you All :yay: :jump: . *
...do i speak with what information is so far
Progression is the Word :). (UPdate <--- me stuff :) . Carry oN! ... . Can't go wrong can I, like,you ARE,the power/Force/... √ .

Re-Commencing.
*Theres lots of different us eyh (-: ( i say)

i understand this will be "where is" the last email/POST/text/whattsapp msg . (meaning LOTS shall be added)

just saying.
(some may feel a slight discomfort,within. Dont fret, dont "fixate" on this )

---
jus say !!! " i WANT some of what HE'S Smokin' " :-D
(...a LOAD of !) Just saying - yeehaws. :-D (Pondered on whether to Add that Word (now after re-reading whether to post this edit!. ). l o l ) . (no malice is what I'm saying Holmes! esa ! (-: . Totally Expect Wall Street Speak "Shall be" also.
^Expect to delete also /: , then that's Exclusively yours .
Ltr.

...don't mean the word-also.
(When Viewing from eEditing the "^" was under Edit)
( : yoinks: ...Also!)

[YOUTUBEIF]h5EofwRzit0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Ebb you mentioned Khabib "inhalsha?wos iT" ? (

inshallah

if Allah wills it.

G `day Bird

Equals , God willing in the west .

I don`t like to hear people who credit god with victory or defeat .
It had more to do with the genes that emanated from your fathers penis and hard work than the will of some deity .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dog Star

Veteran
Khabib have respect on God cause guy is a proper man,why people insist on ateism,
like ateists prooved that God dont exist..

those Mcgregor is acted like real scum,dirty talk and insulting everything that is
important for Khabib,his country,his father and religion... very low jabs and totaly
unsport behavior from Mcgregor,in a eyes of real man he is not big shot but
more like he showed a weakness,coward,same as Dana White..

but am happy Khabib teached those pompouse westerner some choke tricks... ;D