What's new

Kevin Booth and Craig "X" Rubin On Alex Jones Radio

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kevin Booth, creator of "American Drug War" and recent film "How Weed Won The West" and Craig "X" Rubin were on Alex Jones Radio yesterday (Feb. 23) discussing Medical Cannabis and recent events.

Very interesting... Check it out!!!

Go to http://www.infowars.com/audio/201002/201002.html and go to the February 23, 2010 broadcast.... Their interview is in the fourth hour...

post-2-1203560485.jpg
4941-4905-20070226_111554_DN28-TEM_GALLERY.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its in the last hour, about a half hour before the end.... Key interview... Don't miss it! :yes:

alaskan

I want to hear more about police running the dispensaries, about police being big-time breeders and popularizing the dumb-weed over the eye-opening, hate-your-government weed, and especially about the joint of super weed that alex said joe rogan introduced him to, that he said opened his mind wider than it had ever been...

B

Blue Dot

I want to hear more about police running the dispensaries, about police being big-time breeders and popularizing the dumb-weed over the eye-opening, hate-your-government weed...

That's gotta be one of the dumbest things I've heard on the net.

Are you really serious?

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I want to hear more about police running the dispensaries, about police being big-time breeders and popularizing the dumb-weed over the eye-opening, hate-your-government weed, and especially about the joint of super weed that alex said joe rogan introduced him to, that he said opened his mind wider than it had ever been...

Wait wait wait, there's a theory about this? I gotta hear more!

alaskan

And you've never encountered some that's made you stupid while your high? Or some that makes you see things more clearly?

Or are you saying it's ridiculous that they would put effort into manipulating such a thing?

I used the wrong word when I said it's the police doing it police~leo~gov. agents

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
And you've never encountered some that's made you stupid while your high? Or some that makes you see things more clearly?

Or are you saying it's ridiculous that they would put effort into manipulating such a thing?

I used the wrong word when I said it's the police doing it police~leo~gov. agents

That seems interesting...any proof or anything that they are doing this??
I have been smoking about 35 years now...and have never seen any evidence of this--
(that they are choosing strains...and advocating certain ones...actually I have never seen LEO, outside of LEAP...advocate anything Pro Cannabis--)

Cruzin

Alex Jones is a joke. Never backs up his claims. I mean common the guy is a super conservative Christian who believes we are in a slave planet run by the bohemian grove people but he doesn't think that aliens/ or other intelligent life exists in the universe? Anything he says or the people he has on his show are not credible. Just dive deep into his claims and ask yourself "how do i/he know this to be true?" You will find yourself perpetually searching as i did.

alaskan

Alex Jones is a joke. Never backs up his claims.
What are you talking about? His popularity is based on the fact that he waves the documents/news articles/data sheets in front of the camera when he's talking about something.
...but he doesn't think that aliens/ or other intelligent life exists in the universe?
Are you just making stuff up? I don't even listen to him that much and I've heard him say multiple times that it's essentially impossible that there isn't other life in the universe.
Alex Jones is a joke. Never backs up his claims. Anything he says or the people he has on his show are not credible. Just dive deep into his claims and ask yourself "how do i/he know this to be true?"
Some examples?
You will find yourself perpetually searching as i did.
That's because you're either a liar or a complete bafoon.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cruzin, research the articles and documents brought up in the show... The evidence is there... :confused:

The feds raided just about all the collectives that attended the showing of kevin's new film in the last week or 2...

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I mean common the guy is a super conservative Christian who believes we are in a slave planet run by the bohemian grove people but he doesn't think that aliens/ or other intelligent life exists in the universe?

I think you are just generalizing because he is a Christian. Alex Jones has said several times that it's almost impossible for us to be "alone".

Would a super conservative Christian smoke weed with Joe Rogan?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a christian and conservative... If you're not conservative today, you might as well just bow down and worship the new world order...

Grimr3efer

Alex is OK. I do feel he is hiding/holding back things from us to protect himself. Notice he never talks about the com/chemtrails and the underground military bunkers. The real truth is alwyas hidden...

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
It was an interesting listen.I dont know about the stupid weed vs smart weed argument they presented.The dispensary "conspiracy" as i will call it seems very plausible that it could happen.Legal or not these same people still need their cut, so they place there people and open there own dispensary to generate profits.Get the number of dispensaries down to keep the price high, and it will be business as usual

I also enjoyed the Ricky Ross interview on Feb 3rd in the 3rd hour if any of yall are interested

B

Blue Dot

It was an interesting listen.I dont know about the stupid weed vs smart weed argument they presented.The dispensary "conspiracy" as i will call it seems very plausible that it could happen.Legal or not these same people still need their cut, so they place there people and open there own dispensary to generate profits.Get the number of dispensaries down to keep the price high, and it will be business as usual

You really think LEO is that smart that the could operate both sides?

They can barely do the job they are paid to do let alone "think outside the box" and successfully run the other side.