What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whose Tahoe og beans were used and what did the breeder of those bean use to outcross?? So are the seeds a Tahoe hybrid or bx or what? Sorry for so many questions. Thanks!

Hello eyexcel

I am not on here to support other breeders , ESP if they don't support ic

There is a ton of info on here other members have posted the sub-forum

Please feel free to mosy around :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing stuff med man! i was thinking about getting some kk myself... is the flowering odour really so overwhelming? i grew over the years some stinky beasts, but your description still scares me! :D i'm also interested in purple pain killer and purple rock star kush... i'll have to pick one out of these 3... so far the kk is the most appealing... thanks and keep up the superb work! :wave:

Hi libeccio

Wcsd is a real stinker. I wouldn't lie :) even in veg she reeks. Very fuel. Ppk is extreme fuel too. Just with a more floral bouquet. Risk is a bit sweeter like bubba minus the coffe add skunk. All great yield ears, stinkers and smokers/lookers

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey eyexcel,

its your world.

if this was a censored, unopen forumm maybe you would have motive and or evidence to back your claims.

i am canadas most awarded breeder. and youngest. my genes speak for themselves.

all the info you need is right here in all these pages. if because you think i dont have to follow my vendor rules to help you i am sorry, i dont break them for anyone.

if highest quality and lowest prices are not your thing i respect that dude, its a free world

med-man

L

lemongrove

I germinated 5 Karen's Kush beans and got five males. They were all very healthy plants and I loved them. I used them to cross with a couple of other strains I had planted at the same time and that were ready to get pregnant about the time the KK was ready to drop pollen.
I didn't worry about the five males, hey luck of the draw and nature does what it wants to do. Besides I got five more of those beans so I'll get my girls.
I got some nice black beans from one plant and I'm looking forward to the results. Oh and by the way the five KK's stunk up the joint. My girl asked me one morning if I'd spilled some gas from the can I had in the garage.
eyexcel WTF? He won't support other breeders that don't support IC and you insult him by saying he has no pride and he's deceptive? Goofy logic. He answered all of your other questions politely and thoroughly then he told you how to find the other info. you wanted then you insulted him. Makes no sense brother.
Hey Med Man, thanks for the good beans.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi lemon grove

kk's are really nice. the rsk really sweetens up the tahoe og. adds better effect too :)

kinda crappy about your ratio

if you didnt know: more fems from wet, humid, 70-75 temps, lower N i find. but you are right. nature is nature

please keep us posted on the other 5. would love to hear what you think. or even how theu fare in your crosses

med-man

Rolldaddy

Eyexcel,

I've been running M-mans WCSD for over a year and it's a great strain. She speaks all for herself so she's def worth giving her a run and making or own opinion instead of bashing buddy because he's keeping a portion of her heritage to himself. But that's just my opinion, to each his own. Bottom line is everyone who has tried it def likes it, so IMO quality is more important than knowing every single donor that's in the mix of her lineage. M-man has always been on point explaining each of his strains. People can claim and say great stories about how strains came to be, but with all the hybrids, crosses and BX's going around now. How far back knowing about what genes are in a strain makes it more important than what the final product is? I'm just curious to know at what point does that become more important than the actual bud itself?

L

lemongrove

Yeah I'll try to be more observant about conditions in order to get more females but I've never had an issue before and like I said I didn't even consider it an issue; luck of the draw. I was happy with five dudes and I picked the nicest one to breed and he was a nice studly guy;actually they were all nice but he had everything I wanted in a breeding male.
I'm about to finish my last run which I had hoped to have some KK's but it wasn't in the cards. Got about a week to go before harvest. Next run will be the five remaining KK's and some of the crosses with the KK male.
Keep the faith brother and don't let rude comments get you down. We know you are the real deal and we know you love this plant.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks lemon

sometimes i feel like i am the only one that realizes that people get crazy for full moons. i am not blaming, judhing or criticizing anyone for what they say or do. just standing by my award winning moms and their offspring:)

med-man

eyexcel

I appreciate the words Roll but c'mon. Medman headband? He didn't even use the real headband aka daywrecker in the cross. That's mis leading and deceiving. Not cool. And with all the crap written at the bottom of his signature, the cat just looks like the second coming of Rez to me. I wonder what the og older growers in canada, who have been growing since before youngster wAs born would say about u being the "man". No thanks. Nice prices though, just not what I'm looking for thanks.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey eyexcel

thats the reason why its "med-man" head-band right?

i beat all the old timers at ty expo 2013. swept the cup actually, hands down.

one my most favorite quotes:

"condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance" -Einstein

med-man

eyexcel

How very Rez of you. Maybe your gear is worth growing but you sound a lil arrogant son. I rather test drive a fake danimal cut then give your poly hybrids a second of my time. Got that Einstein? Smart ass.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey eyexcel

spending 100-400 for 10 beans to get duds will be your lesson.

dont worry, in time i will make way more sense to you

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its kind of funny how your obsession with honestly led you to resent me.

then when faced with it i am the enemy? if you need my help i am here man.

if i cant help you i am sorry you should just move on. my trophies are 3rd party certified. arrogance has something to do with SELF importance, not 3rd parties

arrogance is - self importance, condescending, critisism, condeming. who of us falls in what category here?

funny how it was all old timers that voted me best in canada vs all their buddies "old timer" gear".

enjoy your weekend

med-man

Rolldaddy

Eyexel,

No worries. I never said I was the man but M-mans gear is tight and he is tha man. Some folks may see him as arrogant but I don't, he's just confident about what he has done and I've always found him helpful and willing to explain questions. At the end of the day he did earn everything on his sig.

The Med-Man headband is one my faves from his stable next to the conkushion. FYI his headband the fastest vegging strains I've come across. Besides that it's a good strong smoke it looks great. To each his own.

Peace

sensiman

Well yes Med-Man is the man, he's also the man breeders should worry about in the sense of Prices, genetics, and customer service in that sense Med-Man is my man. WAIT NOT THAT WAY LOL....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3rd party - facebook:

"I love that wcsd. so good. amazing taste, smell. everything. so sticky and resinous too
the type of resinous where you almost can't roll it too tight, otherwise it wont burn well, because of the oil clog at the end lol"

"just about every peg on my grinder has a piece of pure res on it, enough that I need to clean it actually lol, happens every couple weeks from your med
meds"

"my hat is off to you on this, a job well done."

- daniel d.

i just much prefer peoples' opinions whom have had actual experiences, otherwise it really just hearsay. i have more then enuff experience with my material, hence me wanting to now share that experience :)

med-man

snakebitmeds

Where can i find info about med man brand nutes? Descriptions and application directions.
I will be ordering from your site the Kerosene Kush aka wcsd and chocolate og .
Thx

Latest posts

Latest posts