What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw some pics, they were big trees.

i dont know about 3lbs either, may have been a typo?

grower4life: you can get them here from seed botique

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"chem" from michigan

Hello , I just got An order from Ya me and a buddy went in on and one pack was the
Wcsd thai and was wondering if the thai crossed in was your purple thai ... Im doing
a grow log and want to add the right info so was making sure it was the purple thai
in the mix or just a thai anyways thanks and had great super fast gernination ...
Wcsd literally was showing tail faster then a friday night whore ... 3 hours in i
decided to just Toss them in rooters and man all of them had there tails exposed so
def were super fast and are now up and off to the races ;)

med-man

I can attest to how fast they germ

I soaked 5 of those P.T.S.D for 24 hours and 4/5 showed tap roots and now they are in papertowel and they are all getting along nicely. Fastest showing ones out of all the ones I'm germing.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feb 24 2024 Gmail

Screenshot_20240228_192113_Gmail.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Med-Man, the Choice Cannabis Seeds website has your 'Sour Purple' in stock.

There is no info attached to the listing, could you please tell me whether or not this is the same thing as your PTSD?
Highya slang

Great question. 👍

I made 2 sour purples that everyone loved:
sour diesel kush x purple kush clone (purple head-band)
West coast sour diesel bx2 x purple kush clone (sour purple)

Being true f1 hybrids they have great vigor, uniformity and outcomes in both crosses.

med-mans head-band adds vigor, resin and yield to the smaller pk but doesn't take away anything from the pk at all.

The west coast sour diesel (sour purple) basically adds some stretch foul gasoline to the mix. Some expressions actually smelled like a jerry can. Making me believe the wcsd had some type of mexican in its lineage. The original oaksterdam is very sharp/ fuely in veg and flower with a dash of cherry pie and some coffee/skunk in the finished bottom. So you get a double diesel/fuel that occurs in the cross!

PTSD: was a cross I made with the wcsd bx2 x purple thai (aka original 78 northern lights #2 which is an presoviet mazar x thai aka purple skunk aka oasis aka shoreline aka r2 so many other monikers)

They were a limited release I did for attitude/choice and ***farmer.

SlangZaddy

Highya slang

Great question. 👍

I made 2 sour purples that everyone loved:
sour diesel kush x purple kush clone (purple head-band)
West coast sour diesel bx2 x purple kush clone (sour purple)

Being true f1 hybrids they have great vigor, uniformity and outcomes in both crosses.

med-mans head-band adds vigor, resin and yield to the smaller pk but doesn't take away anything from the pk at all.

The west coast sour diesel (sour purple) basically adds some stretch foul gasoline to the mix. Some expressions actually smelled like a jerry can. Making me believe the wcsd had some type of mexican in its lineage. The original oaksterdam is very sharp/ fuely in veg and flower with a dash of cherry pie and some coffee/skunk in the finished bottom. So you get a double diesel/fuel that occurs in the cross!

PTSD: was a cross I made with the wcsd bx2 x purple thai (aka original 78 northern lights #2 which is an presoviet mazar x thai aka purple skunk aka oasis aka shoreline aka r2 so many other monikers)

They were a limited release I did for attitude/choice and ***farmer.
Thanks for a fast & comprehensive reply, if things go according to plan I'll be back here flexing my jerry cans by the end of summer!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wicked and you are very welcome

One thing to mention about the purple thai / skunk is it breeds super true and overwhelms any cross. So most if not all the ptsd crosses will be like the original clone 😀

Latest posts

Latest posts