What's new

Keif's Micro Medical Cabinet

Keif

This morning, I put my seeds into the paper towel! I only put in 3/5 because they are fem so I should be able to just clone!

I will keep you updated on any progress!
WOOOOOOOO!!!

damn kief, i was in Vegas those days too! and i had no green since i had to fly. woulda been cool to meet up or somethin you know? good thing your seeds finally came...hope to see some babies soon

Keif

Well, i put the seeds in the paper towel at 1am PST this morning. Now, 12 hours later, 1 has already cracked and is starting to poke out the tap root! That was fast! I am going to let it grow a bit more then throw them in tomorrow, I hope.

Keif

damn kief, i was in Vegas those days too! and i had no green since i had to fly. woulda been cool to meet up or somethin you know? good thing your seeds finally came...hope to see some babies soon

Haha! Damn man, I wish you let me know sooner!

I probably saw you on the strip LOL.

I had a 5 day tolerance break as well ;) But made up for it with a large amount of liquid goodness if you know what I mean..

Keif

Sure thing bro!

Got 2/3 with tails right now. I put them both in the Rapid Rooters and under the light. I hope they pop soon!

The 3rd has no signs of cracking or anything yet =( we will give it a few days though. It is a HUGE seed.

Keif

All three have shown tap roots, the first one popped out of the soil today! The other two look to be going fine and the taproot is digging into the rapid rooters.

Let the show begin!!

Norkali

Poppin' back in amigo! Good to see you got some beans in finally...now let's get to growing! As a side note, I think I got rid of my aphids too finally...so I'll be rocking my grow now too! Good vibes and happy holidays. :tiphat:

Keif

Poppin' back in amigo! Good to see you got some beans in finally...now let's get to growing! As a side note, I think I got rid of my aphids too finally...so I'll be rocking my grow now too! Good vibes and happy holidays. :tiphat:

How did you go about getting rid of those fuckers? Thanks for stopping back in. The second bean popped up today, so that's 2 of 3 so far! Ill snap a couple shots later on, they are super small now.

++ vibes.

Keif

All 3, the far left one just came out of the dirt yesterday evening, the one in the middle has popped on 12/04 and the far right popped up on 12/03

I just put my last 2 WW Fem seeds in the paper towel to germinate, this morning. I am going to be running 8 females (hopefully) this run, got some more beans coming from a member here, so fingers crossed they come with no issues!

All three-
picture.php

WW #2 = 12/04
picture.php

WW #1 = 12/03
picture.php

How are they looking, still pretty early to tell, but I hope they arent stretching too much!

Keif

Hey Keif, nice to see you finally got your seeds. This is going to look great, ill be watching.:lurk:
:wave:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the show.

Unfortunately, I didn't ever get my seeds from one bank, they were shipped about two months ago. I tried contacting them and they said they may be delayed, I personally think they were lost. What a bummer.

Norkali

Contacting them is the way to go about it - things usually get worked out.

As for the aphids, SNS 203 and Botaniard 22WP my man. Rotating every-other watering for the past 4-5 weeks....actually forgot to re-apply lately and need to get back on it, but I've been transplanting and seeing healthy-white-aphid & crawler-free roots!!! :dance013:

obj380geo463pg23p13.jpg
+
botanigard-22wp1.jpg
= Aphid death

Fucking awesome combo, i feel like it's my secret weapon - plus nobody that I've heard of other than myself has used this 'combo' yet to battle the RA's. Minimal oil content so your roots don't get suffocated with repeat dosings and not to mention it's, from what I can tell, completely organic - no nasty beta-3-cyfluthrin crazy sounding bullshit chemicals....the best part? It works!

Keif

So dope to hear that they are gone and thanks for sharing this info, deff saving this for future use.

I took out the SB.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Stay tuned for the grow my fellow buddies!

++vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts