What's new

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

no Hydroplex on this run, maybe next. I wanted to see how the dirty veg+bloom performed on it's own as suggested. the dirty water rocks!

You think there is a reason to go from clone into 4" before going into 6" vs just going from clone straight into 4"? What was your drip frequency with those blocks? How many per light? Looks great man!

like 8-10 per light man, I go into the smaller blocks so I can veg em' for a week or two in a tent before they go prime time. I hit em' once or twice through veg and then start flood and draining em' into flower.
crush it bruh!

both. I've had systems that just drip and some that do both. It doesn't matter as long as you are hitting the root zone.

some ebb and flow nuggage w/ veg+bloom dirty formula
6ht4ax.jpg

yo Pnice, no a+b with the Veg+Bloom, It's 1 part. The dirty def is a game changer. Sugar is stacking hard and prob my best crop to date!

Pnice

Yah my bad, I meant veg+bloom. Hmm hearing that makes me want to just pay the extra $80 and get the 25lb of the Dirty instead of the regular veg+bloom. I'm using rw and I'm ordering today so I think I'm going to the Dirty Side.

merkaba

When running RW blocks in drip, what were your frequency/durations of watering like? Looking good! I can't wait to give it a run.

Have you noticed a significant difference between regular a+b and dirty a+b ?

The dirty never actually dissolves and will clog all your stuff up pretty quick. It also gives you a really dark nutrient mix. Whereas the reg old school formula dissolved nice with no real color.

Yo I'm using the dirty right now and no probs with dissolving or pumps clogs etc. lil dust in the bottom of my res and thats it. I'm not using drippers but if I was I would use a filter sock on my pump kind of a no brainer with organics. I am on my second run and crushing!

And YES the finished product with the Dirty was stanky and oily as feck with goo balls in the buds, looks like syrup,FIRE and IMHO better than the original formula. I'll get some more pics up tomorrow or Wed as the shit is busting out new growth daily

Yo I'm using the dirty right now and no probs with dissolving or pumps clogs etc. lil dust in the bottom of my res and thats it. I'm not using drippers but if I was I would use a filter sock on my pump kind of a no brainer with organics. I am on my second run and crushing!

And YES the finished product with the Dirty was stanky and oily as feck with goo balls in the buds, looks like syrup,FIRE and IMHO better than the original formula. I'll get some more pics up tomorrow or Wed as the shit is busting out new growth daily

Yea butt the general consensus is you are with the company or the owner since you post on multiple Forums using the same pics

jayjayfrank

Veteran
V+B Dirty makes your rez look no different than Gen Hydro FloraNova

i have the dissolve issue too... its maybe 1/4 tsp per 5 gallons of 'dust' at the bottom of the rez

i have seen it go from 'blue formula' to 'green formula' and now back to blue if dirty wasnt so brown.

Man this shit about me being with the company is getting old. Here is the answer;NO. This thread is about my garden and how I do what I do. I ain't following you around Carvaggio and talking shit. Don't be a bully man it makes you look like a dick.

JayJay Ya pretty much looks like floranova. It's called "dirty" fwiw haha

Desert Hydro

Veteran
this debate has gone on for quite some time. personally i dont give a shit if he is with the company as long as the pics he puts up are of his actual results of using V+B. ive used it and got great results as well. i am fairly certain he is using it from his pics. look at how DARK GREEN they are in late flower. typical of lots of nitrogen which is what happens when u bump up the ppm with this stuff since its a one part. i loved it but some of my strains didnt like all the extra nitrogen in flower. it works great for set it and forget it people who dont wanna fiddle with ph and whatnot. mine was stable in DTW and i could set the res and leave.

i dont use it anymore but i still recommend it to several people and they love it.

Im going to lower the V+B in week 4 and add in a 0-12-12.

I think lowering the base and adding a fatty booster will take care of that high N problem.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
yeah it should. thats why i switched over to jacks. its way cheaper too. you have the option of leaving out the N when you want and its still KISS. veg + bloom still does great for most strains though

yeah it should. thats why i switched over to jacks. its way cheaper too. you have the option of leaving out the N when you want and its still KISS. veg + bloom still does great for most strains though

Ive been hearing about jacks a lot. I might just give it a try on another small grow im having! But for what i have now all strains love it and its juicen them up haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts