What's new

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

smoooth

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

Sounds good. Would love to see some more pics of the blueberry

dry shots coming! prolly Monday or tuesday.

Anyone else here using the Hydroplex? I added it to my two trays and thing are thickening up. Thanks for the suggestion yo!

33fepvo.jpg

4zxps.jpg

What're you feeding those girls if I may ask? Those leaves are beautifully perfect all the way to the tip.. I don't think I've ever seen a healthier leaf, even though some trolls will say too much N, I think they're perfect..

Are you really drying above your lights? Does this ever cause any problems for you? How long of a dry?

Thanks..

EDIT: DUH..I'M AN IDIOT, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE FEEDING THEM, I WAS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FOR TWO WEEKS AND EVEN SUBSCRIBED! PALM/FOREHEAD.. I even have a pound of veg+bloom under my cabinet BECAUSE of this thread..doh..

Last edited:
finkle- bro thanks for stopping by. Ya I try to keep the leaves green and sometimes I think they might be too green but as long as they are happy I am too! pushing on to week 5 with some green ass leaves!! haha

105xyc2.jpg

Pnice

Killin it brotha. I'm getting into a new house next week and I'm going to be running the same type of set up wiyh the rw and drip stakes. Dtw instead of rc.

do it bruh, just remeber to keep it simple!!

latest run with the dirty, sweatier than a vagina in july.. I seriously want to lick them

bj5pvn.jpg

2zrmecj.jpg

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
those are some sick fuckin flowers bro

I see your usin Hydroplex?

I love the shit, most under rated "booster" out there imo

what ml's you usin?

I go 5ml per gallon

Pnice

those are some sick fuckin flowers bro

I see your usin Hydroplex?

I love the shit, most under rated "booster" out there imo

what ml's you usin?

I go 5ml per gallon

Hey farmdale, what weeks do you hit your ladies with the Hydroplex? 3-6?

Net: those bitches are dripping wet with trichs!

merkaba

You think there is a reason to go from clone into 4" before going into 6" vs just going from clone straight into 4"? What was your drip frequency with those blocks? How many per light? Looks great man!

D

DJXXPLATINUM

do it bruh, just remeber to keep it simple!!

latest run with the dirty, sweatier than a vagina in july.. I seriously want to lick them

View Image
View Image
SO NICE...NETPROPHET YOU ARE JUS KILLIN IT....THANKS I JUS HAD AN AWESOME READ FROM THE BEGINNING...LOVE YOUR GROWS...WANNA LICK EM TOO..SO DELICIOUS LOOKING...DJ

Latest posts

Latest posts