What's new

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

X

xweed420

netprophet can u tell me what kind of nutrients u use?thx and keep up the good work

Killing it! NIce Job!

Have also noticed that some of the testing strains are finishing over a week sooner than usual........the kicker of it is that they look more developed and mature than when they were taking longer to finish.....

For example one strain at 29 days of flower using Veg+Bloom looks more developed and mature and is larger than other plants using other nutrients that are at week 7 ......amazing!

Finished several side by side testing and Veg+Bloom keeps blowing them away one after another.....the latest testing was V+B up against the new Cultured Solutions by Current Culture the people that make the UC system.....this stuff is supposed to be especially for RDWC systems like the UC.....V+B works better! The guys at CC could learn a few things from Hydroponic-Research that is for sure!!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I reordered. New stock has more Si + fulvic acid, but will not reflect same on the label

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Follow Up: Got my order, then emailed them about mixing old (non fulvic) with new. Answer is interesting: Fulvic is used ~ 5 week in veg - harvest.

I neglected to ask, but this begs the question "Shouldn't HR offer 2 formulas?"

Thanks peeps! More candy coming atcha. 5 weeks deep and ooooozzzzzzinnngggg!

xgjwu9.jpg

5d6ivd.jpg

dairy queen for da kill! I've run her a couple times now and holy shit she smells and burns so nice and is one of the slimiest oiliest

about 7 weeks in, bumped EC to 1.5 a few days ago and now think I'm gonna drop it to like 1EC to start the flush!

iodlzp.jpg

2j5nsjm.jpg

like 72 at night and 75 during lights on . I have a 2 ton ac I run set at around 72. I think the humidity is around 60 percent. no co2!

E

ekomsi

Yo net bumping the ec up deff greened my girls up thanx now all I add to my rez is vegbloom driP clean and very little ph down.

Sup ekomsi, good to hear it's greening up for ya, I haven't added anything this round. I have yet to have a run where everything was the same as the last and this round I went with the RO and my ladies loved it. Going to run RO from here out. I haven't used drip clean and my drippers all work, no clogs after 4 runs and my last couple where with nasty ass crusty tap, no clogged drippers!

trainwreck og is smelling retarded ya!!
k6h4l.jpg

2dtofbk.jpg

E

ekomsi

I thought you ran the simple ebb n grow? You use drippers for your rockwool or bottom feed?

I have a 1/2" line that runs from the brain along all of my buckets with a stake dripper on each hugo. it pretty much top drips down through the hugos and then floods up through the blocks as the timer runs it's 15mins. works killer

b63i48.jpg

rthyki.jpg

E

ekomsi

Sounds like a clean setup, alot nicer then hydroton. Im tempted to try my ebb n grow agian with rw and drip stake like you but Im also loving my new setup coco pots with top drip stakes.

Advantages of ebb n grow its completly hydro, you get hydro results when dialed and no issues.

Advantages of coco setup im using. Much easier to move pots around, less risk of root issues ie much LESS likely to get root rot or rootbound plants, my plants in the ebb n grow always had roots growing down the 1/2in line causing cloggs at the end of a crop which deff reduced yeild on some plants.

Anyways you got your shit dialed in keep rocking out the dank kiss style

hell yes. no rocks in my room! I haven't done the coco but have buddies that do and kill it! thanks for the kind props homey!

dairy queen harvest!! Veg+Bloom RO ruins it!! I'm going RO from here out!!

20mwhv.jpg

d5tky.jpg

2ezgw8y.jpg

smu7sw.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts