What's new

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's hard to believe how much Big Girl F1 has fattened up in just 6 days. And this on < 220 ppms and reduced watering from 30 minutes to one hour

ya bro, I'll def be flushing for a little longer this round. I noticed some tip burn around week 6 and think I'll cut my strength about 1/2 by then. Here's a little update after 4-5 days of 90 degree room temps they are strong! I was tripping that this run might be toast but they kept eating the VnB and moving along.... hell yes!

34tdhmw.jpg

ICbuds

Veteran
Good looking buds Net! I'm using the same Ebb and Flow buckets but with Grodan Chunks and cubes instead of hugos and getting fantastic results. You will not be dissapointed with the RO Veg+Bloom, it is producing some insane quality over here.

picture.php
picture.php

real ting

Good looking buds Net! I'm using the same Ebb and Flow buckets but with Grodan Chunks and cubes instead of hugos and getting fantastic results. You will not be dissapointed with the RO Veg+Bloom, it is producing some insane quality over here.

DAMN! those look beautiful, what strain are you running?

Question for you guys, next build is ppks, it's basically a recirculating hydro type setup. Between turface/rice hulls and coco/perlite as a medium which would y'all go with when running the veg+bloom?

I'm mainly wondering which would be best with this nutrient profile. It seems like a lot of the success stories in here are running grodan, but i'm looking for something a little more substantial to anchor some big ladies in the buckets.

wtf icbuds killing it in here!! those things look perfect bruh!

Inpulled around 2 per light, dont have exact numbers but it was around there. The taller lankier purp hit around 1.5 max but was sticky icky. All the herbs were triple A, people were

My current run blows. I let the room get 90+ for a few days and half stretched too much and the other half dwarfed out. I'm bummed I wasn;t more on top of it... I guess you can't always win... I'm still going to run them just not looking forward to staking the taller ones up as it looks like it's going to be a head ache. live and learn, hard as rocks, bricks be bumpin me on the head hahah I'll try and get some pics up when I'm feeling better about it

bring that beat back! girls starting to stack. I am learning that the RO formula works at different EC's depending on genetics. I have this girl which I am running at 1.3 EC
30lf41c.jpg

23h9ct1.jpg

and this girl who prefers 1.7-1.8EC

28jec1f.jpg

ICbuds

Veteran
I am using grams per gallon. I'm using around 250-300 grams per 50 gal drum. That usually brings me to around 1.6-1.8EC with my ph right around 5.8. I have these girls in slabs running at 1.8-2EC and they suck it up
picture.php

bbbbbbbooooooommmmmmmbmbbbbbbb bruh! That looks caked there homey, awesome :)

The EC things is crazy. I have this Dairy Queen @ 1.2-1.3 ;

2dlm9ug.jpg

and the OG x Trainwreck @ 1.9 EC

2mxplyd.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin sweet as usual Net !!!!!

how do you get those pics to come so good ??? i can't get pics like that if my life depended on it !!!

smoooth

Damn net! Killing it like usual. Didn't you say you had a little heat problem? If so, I can't tell at all! They look happy as hell