What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC Brains?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just gave my buddy all the Ledo Uno beans I had. Gave him some beans a couple years ago & he's been talking about it ever since.

The Mango I grew a few years back was stretchy & heavy at harvest producing golf ball sized buds that were sweet sweet mango. Potency was pretty good, to boot. I think I've got a couple seeds left of this.

Koondense

Veteran
Quick question,
I have 3 KC Brains varieties and will start one or two plants for an indoor run, will take a clone or ten for outdoors in late spring...
The varieties are Haze Special, Leda Uno and Brain's Choice.
Which would you recommend for a sativa lover like me? Big yield and overall resistance are a plus of course.

Cheers

Sparkus_Maximus

I have a friend that grew out his Leda Uno and the K36, both were great. The Leda Uno was a keeper for sure. Maybe if he charged more per pack people would think his strains are better...
Don't be Stupid, it's bad enough some greedy companies charge 200$ for 10- seeds already man. Charging Stellar prices for some genetics, is a common - Ridiculous money-grubbing marketing scheme. There are too many genetics around, so choose as you may - Just don't assume that 'expensive seeds' do well, while cheper ones do not. From about 35- yrs of experience, I can tell you that 'price' does not determine quality / quantity, at all.

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Back in the days
img (1).jpeg

goingrey

haze special and TNR ...........2 of the best from mr brains imo ....reasonably priced doesn't mean unreasonable quality .......in the same way high price doesn't necessarily mean high quality
Did you grow the TNR in or out? Or what I mean is, is it "good for something you can grow outdoors in the north", or "just good"...

PerroVerde

plus KC let everyone know how to add direct CO2 to the roots of small potted plants when it was hard to get CO2 tanks.
He was adding TopoChico Mineral Water and the plants really do love it and get growing like crazy! As I have learned its best with just one bottle at the most a week, plus it helps make it last longer.

Koondense

Veteran
Anyone tried some of his autoflowers?
Now the TNR sparks my interest, I think I love Thai weed :)
For some reason I think KC's seeds are best if regulars, the fems are maybe too "narrowly" selected and may not have the same characteristics as the reg seeds, same as with other seed makers of course.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts