What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc Brains strains, outdoors

Ktaadn

Whatever happened to Bahia Blackhead? I remember that being on my wishlist of ones to try way back in the day.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
I sprouted some TNR because I have grown it a ffew years and it does grow impressively large and it has a great thai taste in the majority of phenos, occasionally a sweet tropical pheno. Also going to try Leda. Also sprouted brains choice. 100% Germination rates on all.

Bobbertqp

I sprouted some TNR because I have grown it a ffew years and it does grow impressively large and it has a great thai taste in the majority of phenos, occasionally a sweet tropical pheno. Also going to try Leda. Also sprouted brains choice. 100% Germination rates on all.

I love growing tnr as well . pure Thai smell. Although some plants can have loose buds on them. We had 7 weeks of rain during flowering last year and tnr was the only strain to survive.

Bobbertqp

Tnr 12/12 from seed outdoors full of fem seeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20161008_172003.jpg
    IMG_20161008_172003.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 51

Nancee

This is Brains Escape from Kc Brains seed.
She's an indica. Never growing over 6 feet, with thick branches, thick big buds coverd in trichromes.
Her genetics: Edelwiss x Brazil's Best x Kc 606.
This is a very easy to grow strain, she's a lite feeder, but dose respond well when you kick up the nutes a little. I prefer top dressing my soil with bat gaunno and kelp meal.
This strain also needs topping or it tends to form one big to cola, topping creates sevral big colas.

I have growin this strain for a few years and I love it. Out of 70 seeds 60 of them germanated, I end up getting 4 females from 10 seeds and 1 is always a keeper.

I have found 4 real distinct phenos.
The 1st is a short quick flowering pheno. Done outdoors by the last week of August.
It's potent probably the most potent of the 4. She has a skunk smell and taste with a hint of fruit.
A true one hit wounder, this indica packs a wallup.
The only problem with this pheno is she tends to mold quick dosent respond well to sprays eather.

Pheno 2. She's a little later flowering then that, and a little bit slower but still forms big fat buds. No problems with mold or bud rot from this pheno.

Pictured hear pheno 2.

Sum cloe ups of the buds.

This is the 3rd pheno if your looking this is a good one to get. It has that same instent buzz, but with a great lemmon taste. You can tell it by it's leaf structure. She's a little latter starting then the first, but as potent.

View Image
lHears a few more macro's
View Image
View Image

The eye candy
View Image
Getting Dank.
View Image
The 4th pheno is small and not as potent
Well I hope you enjoyed Brains Escape.

They look truly beautiful!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guys has anyone ever tried Cristal Limit?? I'm thinking about throwing a few into a outdoor grow. Probably gonna give it a try maybe get 5 fem seeds and try to get something good!!! Any advice or info would be great. Thanks

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Going with Tnr and Brains choice this year. Tnr has a distinct thai flavor/smell I love and is good for people who need a weed that increases appetite.
picture.php
picture.php

ion

wow, didnt realize KC was still used.......excellent!.....just jarred some leda uno crosses i made long time ago, they are superstellar. potent and unique.....carry on with your KC endeavors, best of luck.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I got 4 of 5 from seed Cristal Limit fems. There about 2wkd old. I'm gonna put them in 30gal containers in a wk or so when they get bigger!!!! I've heard they grow into big plants but I dunno it's my first run with KC. Outdoors

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Hey Ion I also have some kc crosses I made. In 2006 I crossed tnr with Ruderalis. What a great plant. turns out up to 3 lbs as early as august on some.

Last edited:

Biosynthesis

Veteran
leda uno

leda uno

Here is Leda uno, a female plant from a pack of regular seedstock. She is getting the boots as I don't have room for her and she doesn't look like she will even finish. looks pure sativa. It needs a good home as well as her sister.
picture.php

Land

KC Brains Brazil

KC Brains Brazil

KC Brains - Brazil (Pink Hair Pheno)
Light green and fluffy weed. The dried aroma was skunky, live aroma was a floral skunk. Effect was couch lock and red eyes. Zero mold, finish time was mid August in New England.

Land

Duskray - Yield was small, just a half oz and the other phenos were also early and some had pink hairs. They may have flowered early because I was still vegging under 24 hours or something foolish back then. The earliest pheno looked like thai and stretched a lot, the leaves were single leaflet the whole time just about and the high was super racey.