Flowering time: 68days
Structure: very eager to branch, stout stems
Stretch: x2-2.5

Pheno #2

Smell: Raw coffee beans, “kush”
Taste: husky, mouth-coating, oily, coffee/dark chocolate exhale
Effect: Started in chest and spread to total body relaxation
Flowering time:74days
Structure: more single cola frame, secondary branching limited in number and height, tops expressed purpling just before chop
Stretch: x2
Pheno #3

Smell: Slight fuel, bitter fruit, spice
Taste: spicy, Chem
Effect: head rush that feels like it pours over your body over the course of about 10-15mins, time slows, spacing out
Flowering time: 72days
Structure: eager to branch, stayed more compact than Pheno#1
Stretch: x2

Overall
Bubba’s Sis is a great cross that seemed to be dominated by the Bubba (only 3 phenos, but Bubba expressed more in smell/taste/effect). It was relaxing without becoming sleepy and was enjoyed by other smokers. The effect came on pretty quick and melted throughout the body over the course of about 2hrs. I particularly enjoyed the coffee-bean pheno for the smell/taste. They were not finicky and did not require any special treatment through flower. The Bubba’s Sis swelled nicely and had no issue with a PK boost. No phenos expressed any nanners, etc. , was stable through flower. This was a nice cross, thanks for letting me grow and enjoy.

Attachments

• BubSiS#1 SchwaggyP.jpg
    BubSiS#1 SchwaggyP.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 51
  • BubSis#2 SchwaggyP.jpg
    BubSis#2 SchwaggyP.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 51
  • BubSis#3 SchwaggyP.jpg
    BubSis#3 SchwaggyP.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 50
  • BubSis#3.1 SchwaggyP.jpg
    BubSis#3.1 SchwaggyP.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 51

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#9 harvested at 61 days.
Extremely frosty compact plant, very colorful. Pungent chem/kush nose. Very dank.
picture.php

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#7 harvested at 64 days. One of the two big yielders. Huge bats of loud skunky chem funk. This one seems to lean heavily toward the chem side. Ultra dense flowers.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Katsu

Veteran
#7 harvested at 64 days. One of the two big yielders. Huge bats of loud skunky chem funk. This one seems to lean heavily toward the chem side. Ultra dense flowers.

Beautifully done, brother. I hope they smoke as good as they look. Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to try anything else. Loved the show :)

:peacock::peacock::peacock::peacock:

shack

Blowfish

Blowfish

Katsu, do you have any plans to make any seeds using your Blowfish cut? I'd gladly buy up some s1s.
:)

Katsu

Veteran
Katsu, do you have any plans to make any seeds using your Blowfish cut? I'd gladly buy up some s1s.
:)

Hey, brother. I gave all of my Blowfish cuts to Jojo back in the day - all I've got are some crosses and S1's he gave to me... Germ rate is so low on the old seeds I'm waiting to partner up with a lab to try and pop the rest of them...

Peace, KB

shack

Blowfish

Blowfish

I bought a 10 pack of jojo's s1s back in the day. I only grew 2 of them before I lost my entire seed collection. The two I grew were both keepers but alas I lost those two.
In my opinion they are worth reproducing. If you do, I'm interested.

too-dope

Beautifully done, brother. I hope they smoke as good as they look. Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to try anything else. Loved the show :)

:peacock::peacock::peacock::peacock:

I appreciate the opportunity Katsu. The Bubba's Sis was impressive in its growth and after trimming up the first round I have no doubt it will be impressive in the way it burns. Loud, raunchy, and scissors caked in resin. The first smoke reports will be coming up in a couple weeks. I usually allow flowers to cure at least a month before I break them out.

#3 harvested at 65 days. The other large yielding pheno, bubba dominiant kush/coffee nose with rotten funky chem on the back end.
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Crazy how I ran into the seeds on a seed site, looked ya up on ig, decided to purchase some beans, then looking through icmag came across this thread! Great read man. I need to browse the forums more often... got a pack of the ogkb2.0 x pre 98. Trying to decide between the chem sis or the ecsd cross, wuts your take on both of them? Want somethin real loud nose, not sweet but gas/skunk/sour/funk. Bag appeal too.

Katsu

Veteran
Crazy how I ran into the seeds on a seed site, looked ya up on ig, decided to purchase some beans, then looking through icmag came across this thread! Great read man. I need to browse the forums more often... got a pack of the ogkb2.0 x pre 98. Trying to decide between the chem sis or the ecsd cross, wuts your take on both of them? Want somethin real loud nose, not sweet but gas/skunk/sour/funk. Bag appeal too.

Grow out the Bubba's Sis - all chem and Kush. The Sour Diesel throws off an occasional sweet pheno, but you'll find some really gassy phenos in there as well :)

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#1 after a 5 week cure. This one was extremely rank and raunchy in flower and it maintained that through the cure. Great color, dark green with purple hues. Its an almost sour garlic profile that definitely has notes of the bubba that are at times more pronounced than others. Strong kushy flavor. Incredibly potent. Stoney and great for relaxing, complex mental tasks not so much. This one has been putting me out at night after a long day of work. Very impressed.

picture.php

ordered your katsu bubba x star pupil collaboration with mass medical strains. Was torn between the p98 and katsu bubba. Also saw in your emails that you will be crossing them together.

I love that idea and will be picking up a pack of those bad boys once they are available. Looking forward to running your stuff.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
How have I missed this thread, Who doesn't enjoy a good bubba s1 or bubba cross so much to be desired hidden in that gene pool. Hate being late to the party but happy to grab a seat! :tiphat:

Zomboy

Veteran
Saw on your site White S1’s are coming soon.. any idea when you’ll be releasing them?

Katsu

Veteran
The White line should be ready this Fall - it was supposed to already be done but the reversal didn't go as planned :)

Prodigygrower

Veteran
The white sis and white rom are a must have for me. Ogr made the white rom back in the day. I managed to get my hands on a few packs but unfortunately lost my whole vault with those in it. Definitely was a heart break. I’m so excited for these.

Latest posts

Latest posts