What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Katsu's MASSIVE P98 Bubba Kush Reversal Bean Run

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I love Northern Lights. Got five of the #1 going right now. Must admit to it being an all encompassing classic staple. Many of its traits won’t stand up to today’s terp laden megalithic canna cuts, but, it still has quite the allure to it.

I love Bubba also.. I’ve always wanted to try CSIs Bomb Threat, an S1 selection of his Bubba cut. Meant to be more lemon like terp wise, not sure I’ll like it haha

Cannavore

Veteran
:)

cEji6OM.jpg

Gdoggg

I just pulled the trigger on the Katsu holiday special. Sour bubba, Bubba's breath and black lime bubba .

Going to run some outdoors this summer at 45°. What ones do you think are most suited for outdoors?

clearheaded

kaffir is used in grocery stores here as its from asia ie kaffir lime(sri lanka) so while maybe slang in one area the false offensive BS that happens today drives me crazy. ANY WORD that people use in south africa to describe "blacks" could be made into a "bad word" as soo many racist people and of course use it in a negative way. "nigir" is used in latin naming of words so should we have social justice warriors have science change the names of black pine so it is less triggering? exactly the same thing to how you had him change his name. which of course is happy to do. its just the folks who arent truly offended bring things up is a bit much.

native americans complain about "rezdog" beans, no.even though used as a derogatory term "rez mutt" rez dog" etc. because they knew it wasn't used in that way.

I know this hypersensativity is built into us now, but unless something is aimed at someone negatively or truly makes you loose your appetite, lets maybe think a bit more and not be microaggression triggered social justice warriors. tottaly get its what people think is right or being kind, but not sure its helping as a whole.

AbbieDoobie

Will be running the Bubba S1 and OGKB 2.0 x Bubba soon. Looking forward to checking out Katsu’s genetics. I’m looking for the ultimate indica. Hope these get me on my journey. Haven’t grown since the Rezdog ECSD v3 days circa 2008 or so when I was a youngin’ all into sativas. In my forties then, my fifties now. Man, has it been that long ago? Outdoors in a cold ass shed lol. But no more! Got a nice bedroom this time. Anyway, looking forward to happy plants and the dank!

herbgreen

Veteran
kaffir is used in grocery stores here as its from asia ie kaffir lime(sri lanka) so while maybe slang in one area the false offensive BS that happens today drives me crazy. ANY WORD that people use in south africa to describe "blacks" could be made into a "bad word" as soo many racist people and of course use it in a negative way. "nigir" is used in latin naming of words so should we have social justice warriors have science change the names of black pine so it is less triggering? exactly the same thing to how you had him change his name. which of course is happy to do. its just the folks who arent truly offended bring things up is a bit much.

native americans complain about "rezdog" beans, no.even though used as a derogatory term "rez mutt" rez dog" etc. because they knew it wasn't used in that way.

I know this hypersensativity is built into us now, but unless something is aimed at someone negatively or truly makes you loose your appetite, lets maybe think a bit more and not be microaggression triggered social justice warriors. totally get its what people think is right or being kind, but not sure its helping as a whole.

Part of the reason is it was used over and over in one of the Lethal Weapon movies

By the White Supremacist villains in the movie that were from south africa

Its the only context a lot of people have heard it in thus the negative association

And you can have negro mean just the color black also but go ahead try and call afghani black afghani negro

Actually sounds pretty smooth...But might not go over too smooth with some folks :biggrin:

Katsu

Veteran
Some Xanadu getting the chop - pics from outsidethebocks17 on IG

Attachments

• OTB finished 1.jpg
    OTB finished 1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 44
  • OTB finished 2.jpg
    OTB finished 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 39
  • OTB finished 3.jpg
    OTB finished 3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 41

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#1 at 58 days. The chem comes through strong on this one and it displayed genetic variegation in veg and early flower. Loud rank/chem/diesel nose. It may be the stinkiest of the bunch. However, in terms of structure the bubba is apparent.
picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#2 at 58 days. This one appears to be the most Bubba dominant of the the three I have late in flower. sour/kush/coffee grounds nose. It also appears to be the fastest flowering. very pretty to look at.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#5 58 days into flower. A greener pheno that visually seems to be a more balanced expression of the parents. chem/kush/skunky nose.

picture.php

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#3 36 days into flower. This one is MASSIVE (pun on thread title intended). No but really, it dwarfs the previous three and the next 3 in size. Yield should be spectacular on this one judging by the compact flower density of #1, #2, and #5.
picture.php

picture.php

Katsu

Veteran
Those are looking great. I hope #3 has that dank chem smell, too. Thanks for the update on the Bubba's Sis!!

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#1 and # 2 at 71 days, both were harvested at 73. The #1 one has so far maintained a strong chem profile. The #2 has deep purple hues and classic bubba kush aromas.
picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

#7 at approximately 40 days. This one looks like another big yielder. Frosty with an already super loud chem/skunk profile. I'm keeping an eye on this one.
picture.php

picture.php

Katsu

Veteran
You're killing it too-dope! Nicely done. Can't wait to hear how they smoke. Peace, KB

Latest posts

Latest posts