What's new

Katsu X Ghost

modifying factors are always ruling the day. The theory is that the very same modifying factors that cause a mostly male (intersexed) plant to throw hairs, has the opposite effect on the reverse of the sexes. This as CBF points out is with us all through our own genetics, if anybody would bother to look. I've tried to stop talking in stone cold male female language, this is false imo, a primitive understanding of what's really happening..

To me you are just breeding a more hormonal prone (if you will) population. I want to remove these not encourage them.

Tom Hill

Veteran
what many of the public "wants", what they think is appropriate,, is near worthless. You want to breed hairy eastern block mofo's with hairless south east asians only. There is zero percentage in any of that folks. All populations are hormonal prone, give up trying to get away from that. -T

Right Right Right Right!

Tom Hill

Veteran
this is my take anyway, one I'll defend with anybody here or elsewhere, and be quite comfortable doing it. BigLove. -Tom

what many of the public "wants", what they think is appropriate,, is near worthless. You want to breed hairy eastern block mofo's with hairless south east asians only. There is zero percentage in any of that folks. All populations are hormonal prone, give up trying to get away from that. -T

Right Right Right Right!

Well there we differ, I will still select away from intersex individuals. I'd sooner just have the pretty female south east asians myself...

the fact there is a correlation between the progeny of intersex mates and an upswing in females/intersex specimens shown in the population, tells me that with this assortive mating we see the increase. to me is apparant anyway...

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Food for thought Tom, so are you saying that there really is no TRUE female or male then? That makes sense when you think what stress can do to a plant, but what about selfed plants that produce non viable pollen? When should the line be drawn? On the XY chromosome, I'm not getting caught up about it but without the Y won't we get all female seeds with some herms?

BTW I'm not trying to pick at your post, I just want to learn more from someone that has the experience like you do.

Many Thanks
HGO

Tom Hill

Veteran
Wrong wrong you are assuming that by breeding hairy males with hairless females this will give you more of the same, this may be an incorrect assumption ime. Recombination will be the lesson of that day, not that it ever was a problem.

Correct 100gOZ, no such thing, never was. Nonviable pollen is a separate issue, these traits are inherited independently. There are no lines brother, swerve around the road, dismiss theories that don't play out like what's his name said they would. Let's move on :) -T

Wrong wrong you are assuming that by breeding hairy males with hairless females this will give you more of the same, this may be an incorrect assumption ime. Recombination will be the lesson of that day, not that it ever was a problem.

No I'm not assuming anything, I'm stating what I have seen. hence I'm a firm believer in population genetics.. recombination is for me.. shiffting a population in a certain way is for me, selecting for intersex traits isn't.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I'd sooner just have the pretty hairless south east asians myself... .
I know, me too, :), the olnly way you'll ever have that is by breeding to males with no hair on their chests, lol - girly males, the ones you'll never use, etc

I know, me too, :), the olnly way you'll ever have that is by breeding to males with no hair on their chests, lol - girly males, the ones you'll never use, etc

Nope I will breed the girls to girls. to me this makes more sense, afterall if the female is trying to find more fem like mates it may aswell use a girl.

Tom Hill

Veteran
what are you saying, that you select from intersexed traits? Where and how, you think banging a girl with an adam's apple proves her to be female? teet, do you really think we have a grip on what's really going on to massacre all these genetics? I don't, and thus refrain from any of this highnmighty crap about what I memorized for the test on friday. The background genetics is way more in our face than any individual selection. -T

Last edited:
what are you saying, that you select from intersexed traits? Where and how, you think banging a girl with an adam's apple proves her to be female? teet, do you really think we have a grip on what's really going on to massacre all these genetics? I don't.

No I will still try to find the most resistant ones(all I can do).. these will be used.. like it or not our sex of choice is the female.. whos massacering ? if you don't do a bit of killing at some point you ain't going anywhere..

One day as you know I'd like to further all male breeding lines...

Who knows about whats going on? one day i'm sure we will until then if you have no position where you going?

I'm glad you think different to others, it doesn't mean I have to agree, but sure as frig doesn't mean I don't respect..

“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” Frank.

The parachute is always open Tom.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Heineken, that shits for pussys, Pabst Blue Ribbon! ( Frank),,,, Hi brother Kopite, What I'm saying is, a strong female bred to a strong male does not necessarily give rise to a population of strong males and strong females, give me one friggen example where this proposed tactic has been born out? Nowhere bro, nowhere. You are always swaying the population either towards hair or hairless, regardless of our other ideas of gender...

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
hehe this is starting to get crazy, if I inject myself with estrogen everyday to I develop breasts will I count as a female? That's an experiment waiting to happen, stay tuned LOL

Heineken, that shits for pussys, Pabst Blue Ribbon! ( Frank),,,, Hi brother Kopite, What I'm saying is, a strong female bred to a strong male does not necessarily give rise to a population of strong males and females, give me one friggen example where this proposed tactic has been born out? Nowhere bro, nowhere.

I agree with that and by that I presume you state that a intersex bred to an intersex does not mean you will get intersex progeny!, but with what I have done the results have shown me otherwise.

Zappa not laughin gas Frank haha...

Tom Hill

Veteran
Don't you friggen look at me! lol,, Seriously, do you think that injecting you mostly hairy-ass western ass genes into the asian population is somehow going to solidify the hairless femaleness of that population??? Rotflmao :D

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I doubt Asians want my Irish genes, bottles of milk have a better tan than me LMAO. Plus, why would we want to eliminate hairless Asian females in the first place, you all got a hairy female fetish or something? lol

Don't you friggen look at me! lol,, Seriously, do you think that injecting you mostly hairy-ass western ass genes into the asian population is somehow going to solidify the hairless femaleness of that population??? Rotflmao :D

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon? Can't you fucking remember anything?

No but I do think a mostly hairless femaleness population bred amongst itself might, esp if I exclude all those that show...

this is gorgeous signing off.

Tom Hill

Veteran
100gOZ, ^^ says me when someone tries to "fix" something like what's being discussed in this thread. There is nothing wrong with hairless populations, everybody from me to Charlie to CBF here breeds with them, some have called them males, incorrectly, some have a better handle on it as CBF does here, but, none of anybody has any solid enough argument to start breaking out with breeding morals etc.. (but you can try I guess) -Tom

Latest posts

Latest posts