What's new

Karma's White OG (The White x SFV OG Kush) Test Grow

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
I'm in, damn I need to get on the Karma team. Between these, the Happy Brother, Happy Chem and Lucifer OG Karma's got me salivating. Looks like there coming along nicely, very hearty. Keep up the good work RugerBaby. Karma, One Love:ying:

Hey one love, Karma does some good work, and it shows in every grow journal in his forum. Thanks for the words and stopping by!

They're looking good, Ruger!

Thanks! Im just trying to harvest some properly grown cannabis. lol

lookin great mmhmm

thanks! And thanks for stoppin by!

nice hope you collect some pollen to share ;)

what up whadeez? I hope to collect some pollen this round. I had a very stinky SD IBL male that I failed to collect pollen from a couple harvests ago. I need to build a male isolation chamber asap, I think it will make things easier and less nerve wracking.

nice pictures man. cant wait to see what those buds look like
Thanks! I cant either!

Wow.. Gonna be watching this one closely. Two of my favorites coming together, curious to see if it matches up the 'White Fire OG' out there.

Definitely gonna be watching this one.

-LIG

I hope its equal to or better! lol

K

Karma Genetics

Your the first one, DOnt deserve a price i gues, he he..

White OG one auto. Making note of that.

Yes its a CC male but from the first drop of the BX2. No autoflowers in the pack's i popped of it. The male is also still standing for a long time, no problem there.

Let's see how this go's its all in the numbers now.

Did you take cuts ? if so could you veg them in a small pot till roothbound that would bring any autoflower up.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Your the first one, DOnt deserve a price i gues, he he..

White OG one auto. Making note of that.

Yes its a CC male but from the first drop of the BX2. No autoflowers in the pack's i popped of it. The male is also still standing for a long time, no problem there.

Let's see how this go's its all in the numbers now.

Did you take cuts ? if so could you veg them in a small pot till roothbound that would bring any autoflower up.

Thats what I did, they have been vegging in 1 gallon pots, and are just about rootbound. I knew something was wrong, because it kept stretching and is significantly taller than the others.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Maybe I jumped the gun a bit, but I still think its a autoflower.

what do you think? Looks like its flowering to me.

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Lets not jump the gun here, As i said before these are from a half 2009 batch, Its the BX2. And Not ONE autoflower was found in the 30 seeds i popped then. This male doesnt come from the big batch with all the problems,

But then again there could be whatever in there, Also being treuly rootbound will make some strains preflower. (Shoreline, Amnesia,Ceres Hilton)

You should keep that one at 18hours of light and see if it develops like being in flower normaly. Than we know if its a treu autoflower, Also you did more then 50 days veg right ? a real autoflower should have showen already.

I still have my doubts a bit, its going to be in the line, Can only wait to see more outcome in these, SFV OG BX2 crosses.

I will start a Thread to put all findings together, as there was also a maybe hermie found in the Kush O Nesia.

I planted some new White OG myself will do some serius veg testing on them.

Keep up the good work Karma, love the Bubba Brother! I know you can make it work. It's sad, alot of breeders kinda had an issue when that happened, and as we all know, each seed from the same plant could have been infected. Hopefully not. But it could very well be possibly. Thank you for using the SFV OGK BX2 tho, I think it's long overdue from CC.

-LIG

K

Karma Genetics

These test are very important, I got more test's going ot other forums and local. When i get all the info together, Its going to be very clear what this male bring bad ore good. I am still have a very positive feeling about him.

Its proberly going to take till febuary till enouf test's are done for the info.

And i am shure a lot of nice mom's will be picked by you all ha ha....

Keep it green, and medicated.

Oh yeah RugerBaby that plant is not yet enouf proof to say for me its a autoflower. Please keep me updated on it.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
These test are very important, I got more test's going ot other forums and local. When i get all the info together, Its going to be very clear what this male bring bad ore good. I am still have a very positive feeling about him.

Its proberly going to take till febuary till enouf test's are done for the info.

And i am shure a lot of nice mom's will be picked by you all ha ha....

Keep it green, and medicated.

Oh yeah RugerBaby that plant is not yet enouf proof to say for me its a autoflower. Please keep me updated on it.

I will keep you updated Karma. And yes its been in veg for 60+ days. I really hope its not an autoflower because it has a really nice structure. I will transplant today and keep it in veg a couple more weeks.

Thanks for your input.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Thats defantly flowering. full.

yeah, that sucks, it looked like it had so much potential! At least I have another female.I put my 2 males and 1 female to flower yesterday. And I still have 2 babies in the veg tent, will update later today w/pics. :tiphat:

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
UPDATE TIME!

So yesterday I put my 4 White OG's to flower. They were about 15"-18"
inches tall. I have 2 confirmed females, unfortunately one is an autoflower. I also have my 2 males in flower (hoping im wrong), not sure if I want to keep one. They are in 3 gallon pots of coco under a 1k hps w/blockbuster hood. :jump:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! :woohoo:

White OG #2 (female)

picture.php

picture.php

One Love 731

Veteran
I just learned something new, I wonder if Blackberry Kush being root bound has something to do with it auto flowering. Ive never herd of that before. Thanks Karma for the info and Ruger for showing the new gear. Its nice to have friends;)that bring these lil secrets right to my door step. Keep up the good work. Peace pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts