SMELL/TASTE

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile :80% body 20% head
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7
Duration : 1 - 2 hrs
Use : Bedtime
Munchies? : yes

where do I begin? Lets just say #6 is not a kick you in the face type of high. More of a creeper :D The taste is there BUT not like many other girls in my stable. It also lacks in duration. Mostly body, had me stuck. lol :D Has an awesome nutty/pine flavor but I feel lacks behind my prized #5. So with that said, it looks like I wont be growing plant #6 again RIP

2DogWalker

Ruger,

Glad I found this over here again, some awesome pics dude.... I have three ladies 43 days into flower now, and they look great (not pushing 2 foot nugs like you though! - Very Nice!).... Thanks for all the pictures and info...I got my eye out for PM now too....

Karma did a fabulous job with these, I know my have had a rough run to this point and are still putting out the hardest dankest smellin nugs Ive ever produced....

2Dog

Prodigygrower

Veteran
WOOOOO HOOO TODAY IS A GOOD DAY I FINALLY WON A PACK OF TRIPLE KUSH AND TO TOP IT OFF I ALSO SNAGGED A PACK OF LUCIFER OG I'M SO FUCKIN JACKED!!!!! ohh I though I'd never get these ANd finally I will have some bad ass karma gear to rock!!! I would still love to test the new crosses to compare to the old ones but either way I'll get to grow these bad ass crosses out!!! I would of tried to grab the white Og but I think the triple kush and lucifer Og look danker from what I've seen Any one grew both the white og and triple kush or lucifer witch one is the most potient smelliest and tastiest out of the 3 Thank karma for putting the last of those up at the other site really really excited to grow your gear stay frosty bro peace!!!

GOT DANK

Veteran
WOOOOO HOOO TODAY IS A GOOD DAY I FINALLY WON A PACK OF TRIPLE KUSH AND TO TOP IT OFF I ALSO SNAGGED A PACK OF LUCIFER OG I'M SO FUCKIN JACKED!!!!! ohh I though I'd never get these ANd finally I will have some bad ass karma gear to rock!!! I would still love to test the new crosses to compare to the old ones but either way I'll get to grow these bad ass crosses out!!! I would of tried to grab the white Og but I think the triple kush and lucifer Og look danker from what I've seen Any one grew both the white og and triple kush or lucifer witch one is the most potient smelliest and tastiest out of the 3 Thank karma for putting the last of those up at the other site really really excited to grow your gear stay frosty bro peace!!!

right on bro. congrats. i guess i loss to you. WINNING. do a grow log if you can or keep us posted

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
what up fellas? Thanks for the compliments and the bump.

@2dog Trust me, you will find a keeper. I know I found mine :D #5 ftw!

I have a white OG in flower right now. I thought it was my #5, but its looking like I mislabeled and put in #6 :(

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Ya bro I got lucky I fell asleep like a hour b4 the auction was over what were u trying to get the TK or the LC Og because there were 2 packs of TK and u might I've Ben bidding on the other on do you remeber how much it went for? the final price on my TK was like 148 I think any way I'll deff do a grow log so karma can see that I grow big frosty Biggs an then maybe I'll get a chance to test some gear any way stay frosty bro peace!
P.G.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looks bomb bro, number 5 is the keeper huh? i got a couple killer chem x legend og seedlings that im workin on #'s 1 & 5 are fem and 5's for sure the stinker(as far as stem rubbin goes.. lol)

K

Karma Genetics

Yo Rugar, thanks for your dedicated test grow on this one. Great pic's from start to end.

Going to be great seeing you run the v2.0 aswell, you can tell if they are up to there game. in comparison.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
karma forgive me if this was stated preciously but what is the difference between v1 and v2?

K

Karma Genetics

The white OG V1.0 is the white x sfv og bx2 male

The White OG V2.0 is the white x triple kush male (triple kush = FireWHite#6 X SFV OG BX2)

L

laylow

The White OG V2.0 Testers i got coming are going to be sweet... :D

nice grow report Ruger :pimp3:

Latest posts

Latest posts