What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG

Gardening Angel

Veteran
We are currently growing out Karmas OG, in week 5 of flower and I have to say this is by far my favourite OG I've grown to date...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

It hasn't been a smooth grow by any means, but they are flourishing now!
For those interested, we are also going to be working an auto-version over the next year+

Cheers!

Hey Mitch Connor,

Are you going to do a thread for karma og ?

Thanks
GA

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've grown karma's og cut inside a few times now, and have it outside currently,
Don't have time to do a dedicated thread on those unfortunately, but it's a really nice OG, he's done great work on this.

When it comes to developing the auto version for mephisto genetics, i'll document those grows.

cheers

Alpen rock

High

An auto version of this beauty sounds really interesting.never grown any myself, but with the shitty summers and early falls we're currently having in my neck of the woods that could be truly interesting to have a few dank autoOGs around!:peacock:

I would also love to see an few outdoor pics of the moms!

About the regular Karma OG, well like most of you I'm already sold on tht one, every single Bear og report had me drooling.Now, knowing Karma's dedication and breeding ethics, time and efforts he's putting in, well...I'll be lining up alongside all yous...:dance013:

Much respect

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Yes sir!! It's definitely time to see some grows online!!!!! Look what I can do( jumps in air and clicks heels together)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I dont know what i am waiting for Ha ha.

Lets get a few Lucky ones to run this.

Garden Angel will do a show run for you all. He deserves it, been helping in karma genetics verdors forum, with answering questions, and did some nice grows before.

So lets say 2 ore 3 more spots.

I want the cream of the crop for these, this is not a Test it will be a grow show for all IC folks.

Can do higher numbers aswell.

No Male's for pollen chuck till i have released it. is a rule on these.

As many know these are persenol for me, dont want even One runner on these. ore No show, it would disrespect me for real.

So who dares the Change, to run this 420 2014 cup winner.

nickman

Veteran
I can't wait to see these shows... I think karma maid a good choice with gardening angel... Good growing bro, I'll b watching...karma is an unbelievable guy... Who else would do something like this...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want the cream of the crop for these, this is not a Test it will be a grow show for all IC folks.

Damn it. Everything was sounding good until you said cream of the crop. :wallbash: Lol. I just hope you made a lot so when they get released I can grab a few packs.

turtlenola

Haha..KG.how come u never told me about this fire u got goin on..lol.by the way everything u send me is coming along sweet..C u in nov...peace...T!!!

Kalyx

Awesome I can't wait to see these Grow Shows GA is going to kill it!

So excited for the release of the Karma Og going to have to jump all over that. Watching these grow shows is just going to make me crave it even more.

-Kalyx

GSPfan

Veteran
I'd love to do a grow show on Karma's OG but who in the hell wouldn't lol. I wonder what these beans are going to get when they go up for auction on the zon. Probably something crazy (rightfully so!).

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
just got wind ill be starting a thread on these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am very honored and will do my very best to make this as amazing as possible. shouldnt be hard with these beans.
thank you karma!!!!