What's new

Karma's OG x Biker Kush

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Couple pics from the 7 week mark.

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see, in the second pic, these are really light feeders. Well at least in the soil mix I have them in, which is straight up happy frog. All but one of them(5 females total) reek of OG goodness. I really wish I would have had the room to keep the males.

I've been hunting for a good OG male for awhile now. Then the time comes where I get some, and I'm restricted to a 4 x 4 veg area. Oh well though. Just have to buy some of these beans when thy go up for sale.

EDIT: look at that lower in the lower left hand corner of the second pic, that shit is white!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
All but one of these were harvested at the 8 week mark. One plant, the top cola had some rot, due to super high humidity for about a week straight(raining outside). The #1 seed plant prolly could have went another week.

But by taking her a little early, the high should be more "heady" which I like. I'm getting burnt out on couchlock highs. They are good for night time, but other than that I need to be able to function during the day.

The #2 plant is still going. Looks like it's gonna be 10 weeks minimum for that one. All the clones I took at 3 weeks of flower have just started to reveg. Super happy about that. My 3 favs , #5, #6, #8 will be around for awhile. Best OG in seed form I have grown to date. I will get some dry shots up as soon as I can.

nickman

Veteran
All but one of these were harvested at the 8 week mark. One plant, the top cola had some rot, due to super high humidity for about a week straight(raining outside). The #1 seed plant prolly could have went another week.

But by taking her a little early, the high should be more "heady" which I like. I'm getting burnt out on couchlock highs. They are good for night time, but other than that I need to be able to function during the day.

The #2 plant is still going. Looks like it's gonna be 10 weeks minimum for that one. All the clones I took at 3 weeks of flower have just started to reveg. Super happy about that. My 3 favs , #5, #6, #8 will be around for awhile. Best OG in seed form I have grown to date. I will get some dry shots up as soon as I can.
Any harvest shots...
I've taken down my number five plant so far... I'm taking down numbers three and four today... Their not ready but they aren't getting any better so they're basically just taking up space...
The buds are so dense I've been nervouse about bud rot too...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a few pics. Not the best quality, but whatever. The last pic was a lower that wasn't getting a lot of light.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks, yeah they were, and that round was far from perfect. I can't say enough good things about this hybrid. I guess it's really not a hybrid, more of an inbred line. And this line of it is better than the previous imo.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a bunch of pics. These bud have been in jars for a few days now. First set of pics is the #2 seed plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Next is the #5 seed plant. This might end up being my favorite. But #8 gives her a run for her money.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
And here's the # 8 seed plant. I have clones of 2, 5, and 8. Just starting to reveg from clones that were taken 3 weeks into flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I really , really like these plants. #5 and #8 smell and taste of pure OG funk. The smoke coats your mouth, and the bowls taste good to the last hit. Just 3 hits of the #5, had me ripped for a good 2 1/2 hours.

DJXX

Veteran
would say the 3 hit 2 1/2 hour buzz would be right up my alley.....but they all look pretty good...DJ

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
would say the 3 hit 2 1/2 hour buzz would be right up my alley.....but they all look pretty good...DJ

Thanks brosef!! I found a seed in the #8 plant. Pretty sure the Thin Mint GSC is the pollen donor. Found 3-4 male flowers on the Thin Mint when I was trimming. I really hope it's a mature one(it looks so) , and pops up right after planting.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey double

Thanks for the update and smoke Report

Buds are looking good
Seems to finish up fast this cross

Gsc x kog biker sounds tasty

Those glass jar with silver lid ?

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Buds look nice and frosty...
I can see some of the similarities in those bud pics with some of mine...
I've harvested the rest of my testers ... I took down the last two plants at 64 days... They could of went another week but I was too nervous of bud rot... They look good though...

I really need to start taking clones... I've done it a few times in the past but this blows when I find these keepers and then their gone forever...!!!... Gotta start cloning...

I'm gonna post up a report as soon as I can ... Check it out...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks Medium Pimpin', Smokindogcujo, GA. I love this weed. Was just checking on the last lady still in flower, last night.

She has some rock hard buds that are once again straight up OG funk, haha!! Only one female out of the five didn't have the classic OG smell. Definitely a strain for those that want OG, but don't have access to cuts.

I ran the Karma's OG and had a couple plants that were OG in smell and taste. But I feel when he hit the KOG with the Biker pollen, it re-enforced the OG traits even more. Gonna run the KOG#11 plant I saved with the 3 KOG x Biker and see which palnt takes the crown .

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Thanks Medium Pimpin', Smokindogcujo, GA. I love this weed. Was just checking on the last lady still in flower, last night.

She has some rock hard buds that are once again straight up OG funk, haha!! Only one female out of the five didn't have the classic OG smell. Definitely a strain for those that want OG, but don't have access to cuts.

I ran the Karma's OG and had a couple plants that were OG in smell and taste. But I feel when he hit the KOG with the Biker pollen, it re-enforced the OG traits even more. Gonna run the KOG#11 plant I saved with the 3 KOG x Biker and see which palnt takes the crown .

Hey double,

Thanks for the update and awesome thread you loving this cross bro

Looking forward to seeing your keeper grow off

I have a feeling that F4 will surprise you and take the crown

Thanks
GA

DJXX

Veteran
i am fueling up the jet and i'll be there by 7...def want to taste those nuggies..DJXX