What's new

Karma's OG x Biker Kush

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
All of these have been getting plain ph'd water only for the duration of their lives so far.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have a few other strains flowering along with these testers. So the strains you see photo-bombing are Thin Mint GSC, Sour Dubb, and GG#4.

nickman

Veteran
Looks good so far double triple... These testers did take longer then most strains to show their sex... Mine finally all showed... I ended up with 5 females and 7 males... I got mine in flower now... Can't wait to compair phenos with earth other... Looks good though...

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good DubtripOg ,I see some similarity's in a few of the phenos i got going already

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Checked on them last night. All have shown sex, except for one real late bloomer. pretty sure that one is a male. So in the end I have 4 females.

At the 2 week mark I'm gonna clone the bottoms of the females. The males went back into the veg tent. Until I can decide what I wanna do with them.

One of the males(maybe 2 , yesterday was a long day) has a hollow stem. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that hollow stems were usually a good indication of high potency? Can somebody help me out with that one?

Then there's the late bloomer. Almost 100% sure it's a male. Once again, Pretty sure I read that late showing males are good for breeding?

Anyways, more pics tomorrow night. If you can't see my pics and wanna, friend request me. Had to set all my shit to private.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Checked on them last night. All have shown sex, except for one real late bloomer. pretty sure that one is a male. So in the end I have 4 females.

At the 2 week mark I'm gonna clone the bottoms of the females. The males went back into the veg tent. Until I can decide what I wanna do with them.

One of the males(maybe 2 , yesterday was a long day) has a hollow stem. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that hollow stems were usually a good indication of high potency? Can somebody help me out with that one?

Then there's the late bloomer. Almost 100% sure it's a male. Once again, Pretty sure I read that late showing males are good for breeding?

Anyways, more pics tomorrow night. If you can't see my pics and wanna, friend request me. Had to set all my shit to private.

If you find answers regarding your breeding male questions would you mind posting them here? I don't have any experience with breeding so don't have any info to provide but would love to hear what you find out. :yes:

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
If you find answers regarding your breeding male questions would you mind posting them here? I don't have any experience with breeding so don't have any info to provide but would love to hear what you find out. :yes:

I'm sure Karma will pop his head in soon. Or any of the other serious heads that give this thread a browse.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some shots of 3 of the 5 KOG x Biker females I ended up with. 2 more days and they will be at 6 weeks. 3 of them are in 2 gal smart pots, the other 2 are in 5 gal grow bags. All but one are straight up lemon pledge kush funk to the limit.

I cloned my favorite 3 plants. They are plant's #2, #6, and #8. Plant #1 is the largest, she's pushing 6' . All the others are between 4'-5.5' tall. The last two pics are plants #6, and #8. Those 2 are the most loudest smelling of the bunch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
They're looking pretty good ... Yours must be light feeders, I see a lot of burnt leaf tips...

Three of my five are insane looking while the other two are still yellowing out... It's gotta b a ph problem...???...

I took some pics yesterday, which is week 6 for me as well... I'm gonna try to post them as soon as I can...

Looks good double triple...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
They are real light feeders. I was only giving them a 1/4 teaspoon of jacks, and that seemed to much. Since then I have been feeding them with a bat guano tea that has just about 0 N. Next round will be straight up Happy Frog, and plain water. We'll see how they like that.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I can't 'yes' your posts? Looks good, if I didn't have myrecene covered id have got k.o.g. subbed.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Here's some shots of 3 of the 5 KOG x Biker females I ended up with. 2 more days and they will be at 6 weeks. 3 of them are in 2 gal smart pots, the other 2 are in 5 gal grow bags. All but one are straight up lemon pledge kush funk to the limit.

I cloned my favorite 3 plants. They are plant's #2, #6, and #8. Plant #1 is the largest, she's pushing 6' . All the others are between 4'-5.5' tall. The last two pics are plants #6, and #8. Those 2 are the most loudest smelling of the bunch.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Hey double,

That first pic looks like abit of a stretcher ?

How do you find the led ? Are you using a hps also ?

Thanks
GA

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
LED is working awesome. Love it. The buds under the LED are keeping up with the buds under the HPS. I use the LED's to supplement the 1000 HPS I use.

DJXX

Veteran
hey buddy...looking killer...where do you get your shiny stuff you have on the walls...my Panda is old and getting brittle...need an upgrade...there is marijuana on Mars...look at the pic...these LED's are every bit as good as HPS...pretty soon you won't be able to get HPS...if you go to IKEA you can only purchase LED technology...DJXX
Mount SD IBL on mars...not really...just LED's
picture.php

here is a pic of some Lime Forums soaking up the light...
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yup the shiny stuff on the wall comes from Home Depot or Lowes. Reflectix is the brand name. Besides being reflective, it's also insulation. I get the rolls that are 4' x 25' , like $40.