What's new

Karma's OG x Biker Kush

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
i am fueling up the jet and i'll be there by 7...def want to taste those nuggies..DJXX

There's an airport not far from me. A small one, so your personal jet should be able to land no probs, lol!

I been smoking on it all day. Gives me the munchies like a mofo. Rib-eye steak, some new Dorito's jalapeno cheese poppers, couple slices of pizza, and I haven't even ate dinner yet!! A pint of Ben N' Jerry's is going to be destroyed tonight as well.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hey double,

Thanks for the update and awesome thread you loving this cross bro

Looking forward to seeing your keeper grow off

I have a feeling that F4 will surprise you and take the crown

Thanks
GA

I have a buddy that's a serious kush head. He came from California, so he's real picky. But whenever I have OG, that's all he wants. First it was my DeadHead OG, then Kosher Kush, now this KOG x Biker. It's all he asks for, even over the GG#4, and Cookies. That says a lot to me.

I gotta see if I can get Karma to come off another pack. Then I will be crossing the males to the KOG female I have, and the keepers I have from this last pack of KOG x Biker Kush.

That way I can keep this line going for myself. Then end up with the truest, richest, purest OG in seed form. All thanks to Karma's breeding skills.

DJXX

Veteran
There's an airport not far from me. A small one, so your personal jet should be able to land no probs, lol!

I been smoking on it all day. Gives me the munchies like a mofo. Rib-eye steak, some new Dorito's jalapeno cheese poppers, couple slices of pizza, and I haven't even ate dinner yet!! A pint of Ben N' Jerry's is going to be destroyed tonight as well.
The perfect munchie menu...lol....love me some Ben & Jerry's..nothin like it ever...the Gorilla Glue of Ice Cream...NY Fudge Chunk...OMG...More munchies pot...lol DJ

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
The Boom Chocolata cookie core is the one I fiend on right now. Best shit ever!! If you haven't tried it, you gotta. Shit is addicting. My wife says I have a problem, lol.

DJXX

Veteran
one summer i put on 30 pounds eatn B & J...now its just a cpl times a year..DJ

testymctester

Veteran
Nice work in here DubTrip! I feel like I can see a bit of both parents based on the 2 cuts I ran outside this year.

The Biker cut I ran has dark, tight, dense flowers and the plant could hold up a decent amount of weight without support. She has a straight gas, fuel, funk aroma.

The Karma cut has much lighter, fatter, fluffier flowers and could not hold up very much weight without support. She has more of a sweet OG funk aroma/flavor.

Both strong, both very nice. The Biker is a little more classic OG and the Karma seems to be a bit more unique. Will be interesting to see how many of these characteristics come through or are accentuated indoors.

Latest posts

Latest posts