What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's Jack

Chomba64

Veteran
Esbe,

Been growing a Malawi x Haze x ? that I do not know.
Brought here in 1976.
I am not the breeder but I want to add another sativa that is mold resistant and earlier maturing if possible.
I have African Buzz regular that I did not use this year. (Malawi)?
Like to put some Malawi back into the mix.
Maybe another sativa.
You would be a better judge on what I need.
As far as I know there in no indica in this.
I am on the west coast of California where there is mold issues. (2 meters + -)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
sounds like a nice x bro but i dunno about its resistans. my experience with sativas up here north is that ex both haze and amnesia haze are very mold resistant. actually amnesia finish up here at the 55 n lat last season, to my big surprise. it was rootbound though, but still. strains like sweet skunk and the pure haze never has a chance.

Chomba64

Veteran
mold resistant cross

mold resistant cross

Esbe,

Thanks for the info.
I will continue on the hunt.
There are so many directions you can go.
Keep up the good work.

Peace

solo

Looks great even a little C99 looking??? Maybe I am just dreaming... whats the buzz like???

PEACE
Solo

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Thanks, Karma Jack is a winner, now going to run them soon also.

had sample about month into cure and then again just recent, definite great taste. hard hard little nugget crystals, tropical type smell, almost like a papaya fruit, something you find on isle vacations, cannot quite peg the taste, but definite a good one. Has great aroma when breaking it up, very up lifting and refreshing smells. Put chunk into grinder also gave great thick smoke afterwards. A+ all the way, man, hope 70 days goes by fast........ thanks again for all your work......

Having they been finishing anywhere before 70 days?

scaramanga

I've always wanted to run a Jack, and Karma's sounds like a winner(awesome pics Karma). I'm going to have to give it a spin in the not too distant future.

Cheers everyone.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
About day 8 of flower with this Karma Jack, we know what the out come should be, thnx Guyute and Karma......

picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn thats nice ill hafto try your Jack by itself someday Karma...

uefear

Thanks Karma. I am sure I am not the only one that notices how simple your descriptions are. Straight to the point and usually background on the mom and dad. Your one of the few who doesn't take up a whole page describing their seeds with a long description of big words that mean nothing. Props Karma and thanks for the THC content update. 18% sounds great!

Solidopc

You mum looks really nice man. JH is my favourite smoke. I've only ever grown x's before though, as it's pricy. Never tried a jack x i didn't like, lol. I'd really like to grow it on its own, and your price is much more pleasing to the eye than sensis.

Love the jack look of the buds, light green and bubbly. I can just imagine the super aroma and flavour of the finished product. I do miss smoking jack herer.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Ours finished nicely, depending on what you want, looks like 65-75 days, and I a sure she would handle a little longer if needed..

picture.php

She fun to grow, anyone try a full SOG with her yet? or a SCROG may work, I don't see baseball bat buds coming from her, but what does form is nice and compact....all the way up! I bet she would adapt nice to most styles......Definetly something to try....the smoke is unreal.....Caramel Tropical Exoctic taste, even with a shorter cure time...

I had a buddy sample it, without names or info....he said Caramel also, one of the best blind taste tests he has had! lol....

Thanks again Karma....great work

Smokey#1

Jack Herer is spelled with 1 R, not two.
Nice pics, goodluck with the seeds!

"Jack Herer (born June 18, 1939, in New York City, New York) is an American cannabis activist and the author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes, a book which has been used in efforts to decriminalize cannabis."

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
That is what I was told also to watch these things, 65-75 was minimum, the bud densitiy was there, nice formations and all cloudy and I think only like 10% amber, so definetly could have went a little longer....we actually got two cuts floating around and one is a 100+ day for sure.

At 100 days how much amber you see bobby stainless?

Latest posts

Latest posts