What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's Jack

K

Karma Genetics

I have been working with jack herrer for a long time. My jack line started from old sensi stock. I crossed my line a few years ago with a male i found in a seed grow from another Jack seed line from a local breeder. This Gave me the seeds from which i made my Karma's Jack.

It's Mom is the faster rock hard nug making Jack Herrer#12 fem.

The Father is my Jack Herrer#22 male which is a proven good breeder that represents the long flowering jacks.

11133JackHerrer_12.JPG

11133Jackherrer_121.JPG

11133Jackherrer_1211.JPG

11133JackHerrer_122.JPG

11133JackHerrer_123.JPG

11133JackHerrer_126weeks.jpg

11133JackHerrer_12dry3.JPG

11133JackHerrer_12dry4.JPG

11133JackHerrer_12harvest1.JPG

11133Jackherrer_12harvest211.JPG

11133Jackherrer_12harvest3.JPG

Oh yeah the Jack yields realy good.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gorgeous mate,cant wait to see how my Jack'o'nesia's turn out,great to see some history....You have impressed me greatly this year. Everythig I tried of yours in Dam was special! L ;]

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Hi Karma, :wave:
very nice hybrid of Jack Herrer, surely you must have a lot of work, but how to see, so the work was worth it.

Jah blees it ! :rasta:

K

Karma Genetics

These seeds have been on the market more then a year already. Just did a new seeds harvest from it. They are already availebl as seedboutieq. and some other spots online.

They are under respected i think. This is what a have been busy with before i started Karma Genetics, They are great breeding material.

M

MEDI-EVIL

CONGRATS KG..
im looking faward to trying your CCC next grow..
well done bro.

me.

bumbabud

they look awesome!

So it makes sense why you expel such beautiful creations, i see a bunch of paint brushes in the background:joint:

K

Karma Genetics

They are looking good baccus. They get that natural darker leafes.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Thanks Karma, the leaf color on 2 of the 3 have become lighter due to them using up the available Nitrogen. Those 2 are packing on flowers!! :D The other is still dark and I have started flushing her to get her to lighten up. She is not packing on the weight like the others, but she is super frosty. I have seen with over feeding with N a plant, that they do not produce as much flower as others. Same thing with tomatoes....more leaf and stretch and less flowers.

I have clones of all and will run the fat one outside and hope she finishes by early October here.

Another nice thing for my set-up is that they are not too odorous yet. Lemon-mint-pledge odor when rubbed.

thanks again.....nice for the consumer to have a legitamate alternative to the high priced orginals from sensi.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I've only just noticed what a bargain these are, just over £40 for a good representation of JH. Think I'm gonna tuck a pack away for later in the year.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Here is one of the finished plants. She was was given too much Nitrogen in her soil mix. You can see it in the darker leaves and the amount of leaves verses flowers. The other 2 were much larger producers, but had a different soil mix with less N added.

Attachments

• Jack1.jpg
    Jack1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 69
  • Jack2.jpg
    Jack2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Jack3.jpg
    Jack3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Jack5.jpg
    Jack5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 66

Chomba64

Veteran
Mold resistant sativa

Mold resistant sativa

Karma,

I am a new member.
Looking for a mold resistant sativa for breeding.
Mold resistance is a must where I live.
Fast maturing if possible.
I know that is a long shot.
Do you have a suggestions.

Thanks.

K

Karma Genetics

Hello Chomba64

Is it for indoor ore outdoor. For Outdoor i would suggest somthing like Leb27, Jamil Sayyida,

For indoor i would say a nice thai, ore irani landrace's The jack crossings will produce to hard and big buds which makes them more mold sensetive then the airy type sativa's

Chomba64

Veteran
Mold resistance

Mold resistance

Karma,

It is for outdoor.
Where do I find info on Leb27.?
So if I am looking for mold resistance I should stay with sativas.
Thanks for the info.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chomba64 esbe is the man to speak to about leb27 ill try and dig up a thread for you...