What's new

Karmarado OG ix - karma genetics

SwayzesGhost

Is this a LTD release? I don't know what other peoples impression of this cross are, but I find this extremely appealing and hope it becomes common karma stock so I can get some!

oh hey does anyone know if The White is a TK pheno or not? I've seen people say that online and also seen The White referred to as Krome's Triangle before. If The White is TK then this would be a TK backcross?

got any more Karmarado pics?

WolfieCat

Is this a LTD release? I don't know what other peoples impression of this cross are, but I find this extremely appealing and hope it becomes common karma stock so I can get some!

oh hey does anyone know if The White is a TK pheno or not? I've seen people say that online and also seen The White referred to as Krome's Triangle before. If The White is TK then this would be a TK backcross?

got any more Karmarado pics?

I can't say for certain that The White doesn't have any TK genes or isn't related to TK, but I am certain that in the case of Karma's breeding, The White is its own unique strain.
Karma used "Krome's Cut" in his crosses that contain The White.
As I understand The White, it doesn't share many qualities with TK other than trich coverage perhaps.
That might explain why Karma is breeding away from the WOG and towards the TK and SFV.
White OG V2 is (The White x Triple Kush), which is the WOG in KarmaradoOG ix.

- Wolfie

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes, The White(krome cut) and Triangle Kush (Big Ricky) are 2 differnt strains , in my eyes not related even. ore few steps apart

The white is not a OG altho it got similar shape growth and buds. Its very hashy in flavour.

The TK is full on straight OG kush, a bit easy's and less stretch then many other OG cuts.

Its not a LTD but was intialy bred for male selection to do a Seedline with Pinkhouse. Its so good the female's i found i just had to work it a bit ore and drop some packs,

I and Pinkhouse will contineu this line.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
It makes some stinky dry sift aswell.

picture.php

B

Bob Green

Dope, I am down to check out the show.

At some point I need to add some Karma Genetics to my collection and dig for a keeper.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Some info on my grow

Medium -
ugro pure coco
11l pots
Hydroton
Grow stone gnatnix

Diet veg -

Canna coco a&b
Root excel
Silca
Ph down
Drip clean

Diet flower -

Canna coco a&b
Root excel
Pk 9/18
Cal-mag
Ph down
Drip clean

Area -

3mx1.5x2m

Light-

Veg-
t5

Flower-
Gavita pro 1000w DE
Lumatek pro 400v 600w

Air/c02

2 x 150mm rvk with carbon filter (out)
1 x 150mm rvk (in)
(Climate controlled )

2 x oscillating fans

1x c02 enhancer bottle

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Update on germination

10/10 on germination

I was going to pop the whole pack but ive a karma Og mama to grow along side these and she will take up a lot of space probably one side of the tent haha

Germination

I then potted them up and covered with bags to aid with humidity

24/36 hours later I removed the bags

24 hours later

Thanks
GA

TDK

Veteran
I was going to pop the whole pack but ive a karma Og mama to grow along side these and she will take up a lot of space probably one side of the tent haha

thats why i cut my Veg room by the half to get more space for this or else^^
Looks good ^^
Much Input :biggrin:

My old OG have a veg place between some males...

regards
:tiphat:

power puff

Yes, The White(krome cut) and Triangle Kush (Big Ricky) are 2 differnt strains , in my eyes not related even. ore few steps apart

The white is not a OG altho it got similar shape growth and buds. Its very hashy in flavour.

The TK is full on straight OG kush, a bit easy's and less stretch then many other OG cuts.

Its not a LTD but was intialy bred for male selection to do a Seedline with Pinkhouse. Its so good the female's i found i just had to work it a bit ore and drop some packs,

I and Pinkhouse will contineu this line.

Any chance of seeing these @ the amsterdam seed centre?
Would love to grow some out along with white OG....

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Quick update

PH 5.8
EC 0.4

Diet

Canna a&b
Root excel
Silca
Ph down

So it's been around 10 days since germination
The seedlings seem happy enough with the diet and lighting schedule of 20 0n 4 off under the t5.

karmarado og ix

Karmarado og ix

Karmarado og ix

Karmarado og ix

Karmarado og ix

As usual any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tagging along buddy. I don't always say much but am always lurking. You always seem to be one step ahead of what I'm about to run.

Grid Xeon

Subbed up. This is the one my mate was after. Says it is the best one he ever had. Am doing Karma's White OG v2 at the moment so it might be useful to compare notes. Going coco in 9-18 litre range of pots with canna nutes and calmag here.
Best of luck to you and your girls.

Peace.

Ollie

Veteran
Love your setup, looks tight n clean !

And great vigor for 10 days, looking happy as can be ..

Big up bro !!!

power puff

Hey power puff,

The seeds are now available at some seed banks,
I'm sure the usual outlets will recieve a drop in the near future

Thanks
GA

Thanks mate, I'll keep an eye on it and as soon as they appear there I'll get some. Indeed Grid neon would be nice to see them along with white OG....

nickman

Veteran
Lookn goodn healthy ga... I been taking a little break because of the high heat around my way... I have to run these karma og x biker testers... I just want to give them a good start and not stunting them from being too hot or something... I'll most likely start them in the next few weeks... I'll just get a bigger ac or somthing...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts