What's new

Karmarado OG ix - karma genetics

X

Xray Kimono

Damn! Nice yields for a OG!!! Killin it on this one GA!

Peace!
Xray

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Amazing! You straight killed it GA, great yields and beautiful flowers. Talk about some seriously chunky rock like flowers, looks like all the phenos came out really nice. I really like the look and structure of the flowers from the #4 pheno best. You did an amazing job with these ladies GA, the Karmarado OG is next on my list.

-Kalyx :woohoo:

Hey kalyx,

Yes they seemed to like my style of growing looking forward to round 2 with this cross

All phenos had good quality chunky flowers but had different smells from all parents

Hope your keeping well ? your Roaddawg looks real good :tiphat:

Thanks
GA

X

Xray Kimono

Lookin Greasy. Nice Nugz... What is that in the cookie tube from Berner... I saw those in passing on IG, but didnt have time to investigate and forgot about em.

Peace!
Xray

sdd420

Veteran
What do you have going now?

What do you have going now?

Was wondering what your current grow is. Don't want to miss it! Keep it green ! Peace sdd

nickman

Veteran
You did a really awesome job on this grow and it shows in the after product... Unreal looking buds ... All the phenos look killer... You get some dam good yields man... Is it those gravitas???
Good day and great job ...!!!...

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wowoow, what a great strain, grow and smoke report GA![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BIG UP
[/FONT]

Alpen rock

Karmarado OG ...been wanting to grow that bad gyal since I got my KarmaradoOG sticker 5 years ago... slap it on that jar and do that pic thing :laughing:

Well, this thread surely helped to seal the deal!!
incredible stability in this cross, quality is fire, I got 4 phenos curing right now, all are awesome

nickman

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wowoow, what a great strain, grow and smoke report GA![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BIG UP
[/FONT]

Karmarado OG ...been wanting to grow that bad gyal since I got my KarmaradoOG sticker 5 years ago... slap it on that jar and do that pic thing :laughing:

Well, this thread surely helped to seal the deal!!
incredible stability in this cross, quality is fire, I got 4 phenos curing right now, all are awesome

KarmaRado OG ix was probably my favorite strain from Karma...!!!... I actually got a chance to grow some of his fem’s of this line as well and they ALL came out really nice too...!!!...

Funny thing, now years later I’m growing more TK hybrids (different seed Co’s) and seem to really like these as well...

I think it’s something about TK...!!!...

I remember the KarmaRado’s all being pretty uniform...
there wasn’t much variation...