What's new

Karma White OG v2

X

Xray Kimono

how do you change the thread title?

how do you change the thread title?

Not any updates other than that I am going to go ahead and Pop one pack of my Headbangers that came in and a few of the 24K White Gold. If I cant change the thread title to reflect this, I will start up another for them.... Just thought I'd keep all my new Karma stuff in one spot.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

So I put 1 pack of 12 Headbangers in h2o/h2o2 to soak and 5 of the 24 K White Golds...

Also 5 of the Guard Dawg f3's but that is for a different forum.

Anyway, the 10 WHITE OG V2 are about 3" tall now doing just dandy.

Once things get a little more interesting, I will get my good cam over there to take pics of different phenos of each.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

1. Headbangers soaking
2. WHITE OG V2
3. WHITE OG V2

Thats all for now... It will get better soon because these babies wont be vegging for long due to being behind schedule from the first pack. Also the Headbangers and 24KGs will be about a week behind going into flower.

Going to be a smelly Christmas and New Year about when these finish.

Peace!
Xray

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Updat
: 12/12 germ rate on Headbangers.... 5/5 on 24K White Gold...

:tiphat:

WOGs get potted up this weekend as the first root was visible through the clear side.... For all those who think i shouldnt plant in clear cups, they are not exposed on the sides to any light at all in the tray they fit in and the others get covered w a solid cup..... I use clear on my cuts and beans to see when the roots are at the point to pot up..

Peace!

Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Quick update... WOGV2s up potted to their bigger containers and have about two weeks till fill in before the flip. Just a few quick pics. I will be topping about 3 days before flip as well.

Once things start shaping up before flowering I will get ny good camera over there to document growth rates, patterns, and get some good structure pics. But we all know it will be way more fun when nugz start showing up.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

getting bigger, in the third pic you can see some baby Headbangers announcing their arrival to the party!

I ended up losing 2 of the WOGV2's. One was just a runt and never grew after popping above coco, and one just wilted and died... I thought it was damp off at first but it looked different than normal dampoff..

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

I didnt get any good pics today of the White OGV2s but they are growing noticeably daily now. The one I do show grew almost an inch up and an inch and a half wider.

Gotta flip them next week so it is a good thing they are starting to grow fast. The Headbangers and 24kWhite Golds will be flipped in two-three weeks.

Peace for now!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

So, due to the delay on my start, I moved the WOGV2's over to the flower room so we can get some Karma nugz in here around the New Year. As soon as the 24KWhite Golds and Headbangers have a couple of weeks under them, they will follow...

Now maybe we can get some interesting nug development pics in this thread soon...

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

White OGv2

White OGv2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cant wait till my second pack gets here so I can veg them longer. I am not sure which one these ladies I am going to reveg yet...

nickman

Veteran
Very nice , frosty plant X-ray ...!!!...
Looks like a lie yeilder... Seems like the killer plants are always low yeilders...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts