What's new

Karma White OG v2

X

Xray Kimono

Sweet! My two packs of White OG v2 landed today. We shall pop a few tomorrow so they will be ready to go into flower as soon as current round is through. Got about 2-3 weeks left and a week of 24hr in big room before flip.

I will be keeping a stud to play with my Glues and Cookies and Diesels and Strawberry Blue And Apeshit and enough White OG v2 f2s to last forever. I will be running both packs within the next three rounds to make sure I have the best selctions of keepers.

It has been quite a while since I have done a grow and show anywhere because there is always too much bullshit and fighting and people being idiots. Please don't make me return to hiding by being little bitches. Welcome to the show. Play nice.

Peace!
Xray Kimono

Last edited:

Grid Xeon

Just finishing up a run here. Have had fun with them so far and I'm hoping the best is yet to come. Best of luck with your grow. Will be following. Fun to see what comes out of your pack.

X

Xray Kimono

I went ahead and popped a whole pack. I couldn't resist.... I figure I will find at least two keeper phenos out of 12 beans.

Welcome everybody!

Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Hey X-ray,

How's the pheno hunt coming along ?

Thanks
GA

Sorry, I actually had a small delay on the White OG v2's due to a minor issue, but I should have some pics of some WOG2 babies up sometime this week.

Due to the delay they will be going into flower quickly so the show should progress fast.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Ok. For some strange reason I had a 0/12 germ rate on the pack. I have spoken to Pink about it and he is taking care of it. Not sure what happened to that pack but the Midnight Madness I popped at the same time had a 9/10 germ rate and the rez freebies were 5/5.

However! I popped the 2nd pack to make sure it wasn't affecting both packs. I got 11/12 germ rate on this pack and 11/12 are above coco now.

I checked for fungus on the seeds shells that failed under the microscope, but I didn't see any irregularities and my garden is pest free.

Anyway, I will post pics of the babies once they are progressing. They will be going into flower quickly due to the delay...

I also have a 2 pack of Headbangers otw from st ax to back them up.

X

Xray Kimono

Correction! I got 12/12 above coco now! The one lagging that never even showed tail before putting under is above and already threw off its shell. Sweet!

A.C.A.B

Correction! I got 12/12 above coco now! The one lagging that never even showed tail before putting under is above and already threw off its shell. Sweet!

Nice :dance013:

Mind if I pull up a chair ?

Is rez SSSDH offered as freebies on the bou at the moment ? Interesting to hear the germ rate is still good on these oldies...

Peace

ACAB

X

Xray Kimono

Nice :dance013:

Mind if I pull up a chair ?

Is rez SSSDH offered as freebies on the bou at the moment ? Interesting to hear the germ rate is still good on these oldies...

Peace

ACAB

Yeah the Rez SSSDH were freebies. Dunno what is offered now. They all popped and had inch long tails within 48 hrs of touching the H2O n H2O2 mix.

Fast fast fast.

But I have run SSSDH several times and always end up w 100+ day flowering phenos, so I am not too concerned about these.

I am more excited for the White OG v2's. I will be keeping some pollen from 2 select studs hopefully too for some baby making as well.

Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Yeah the flower room they are going in is sitting empty right now but tomorrow starts flowering of a couple of Afghani, SourDiesel x Sweet Skunk, Lemon SourD, SSSDH, and Midnight Madness. Those will be in half of it while the White OGs will go in the other half as soon as they are big enough to transplant. I didnt mean to stagger the room but these along w the Afghanis and MM will still finish first. All the Diesels in there flower long.

The cut of Lemon SourD is my first time with it. My buddy made it w SD IBL x [Lemon Skunk xHappy Valley(SFV x OG)]and this clone he gave me had buds that were in need of thickening up, but had the most amazing creamy lemon smell over diesel. Not Sour anymore at all even though sour is my fav, but amazing lemon and diesel. It blasted 30% weight yield too of lemony bho, so I figured I would give her a go and see if I can make her dense up a bit.

Sorry about the ramble, got the morning coffee n dab ramble going.

I will get some pics up prob today of the babies and some others in the veg chamber.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Here we go. Here is the second pack all popped and on day two or three, I can't remember.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey X-ray,

Sorry to hear about the first pack I'm sure karma G will See you right if old pink can not sort you out

Looking forward to seeing you grow these out
I read you in coco :biggrin:

What's you diet ?

Thanks
GA

X

Xray Kimono

Start w RO
.5ml Rosemary Oil once a week
10ml h2o2 3%
2ml Magicali , at first when reusing coco, then as needed
6micro
9bloom
2 secrets
Pond zyme if needed.
KB Powder at times depending on strain.

They will get 1/4 strength till about 8" tall, then a ramp up to full strength, and adjustments made according to how plants react... Eventually in flower they will be fed 5-6 times during lights on.

Xray

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts