What's new

Karma Seed Testers Thread.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
I really hope people are being honest here, and not taking advantage. Remember fellas, what goes around, comes around.

I really hope people are being honest here, and not taking advantage. Remember fellas, what goes around, comes around.

I feel that this is unwarranted and probably unnecessary.

From what I can tell, the people that Karma selected are stand up members of this community.

Be nice.

aligee

Veteran
will drop all ten XXXkush asap !!! will use some roots excel... will see what happens !!!

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dkush arrived safe and sound. I'm gearing up for germination once cleaned up. Will put a thread up soon. Thanks again and can't beat tha deezy.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
OK. I have put the BINS up in the server fund section of seedbay. They are on timer release. LOL. Lets see if this works....hehehehe. As you will be able to see they are set to go at 22:00 Hours today. This time is NOT UK time. This time is the Server Time. So is UK +1 hour.

P.S. If it all goes wrong. It was'nt me, I know nothing about it. It was obviously the other fellas fault.:blowbubbles:

G

Guest 64665

OK. I have put the BINS up in the server fund section of seedbay. They are on timer release. LOL. Lets see if this works....hehehehe. As you will be able to see they are set to go at 22:00 Hours today. This time is NOT UK time. This time is the Server Time. So is UK +1 hour.

P.S. If it all goes wrong. It was'nt me, I know nothing about it. It was obviously the other fellas fault.:blowbubbles:

Fair enough. I saw them listed and thought sweet first dibs. A timed release is fair for everyone to get a shot i guess.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Just to Clarencify this. 22:00 hours (Server Time In Europe). Which is 1 hour ahead of the time in the UK. So this means that they will be released 9 pm UK time (21:00 hours), give or take five mins or so for any clock innaccuracies. And that is today. Hope this helps. LOL if this goes all wrong I will change my avatar to a dunces one!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I was so happy these where finished and so looking forward to them. I might have jumped the gun a litle, and should maybe not have giveen the Lucifers out.

I will get this sorted A.S.A.P. because seeds free ore not should atleast pop.

Interesting. I didn't read this when I bought them, but I plan on popping these when I get them so I'll let you know. Are you saying it's because you didn't let them sit long enough? If so would it make sense to wait a bit more time to pop them?

slackx

Veteran
Dropped all 10 Happy Kush last night as promised. I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

I

Iron_Lion

Is it too late to apply to be a tester? That Lucifer OG sounds badass.

I would be love to try some karma genetics. I will be starting up another grow in november and would be willing to do a very detailed grow log with lots of pics.

Here is a link to my current grow journal, lots of strains, 100% organic and 910watts. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=181136

Kushin' it to the limit

Also here is a link to my Magus Warlock solo flower journal
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3849097#post3849097

Last edited:

someotherguy

Veteran
high Karma and everyone else as well, i didn't get
picked and i didn't expect to so no big whoop.

lol, especially as i already have one very nice looking
Happy Brother x Chocolate Chunk i picked up in the
'free JoeSchmoe' auction at the farm some months
back. (i only have one out of three due to my own
ineptitude)

anyway, i thought i'd share a couple pics of that lone
HB x CC as it is looking, and smelling, really, really
sweet! ...i can't wait to taste it!

btw, this is after only 24 days under approx. 120watts
of CFLS while i straightened out a wrinkle in my 400watt
CMH upgrade that i'm happy to say is now fixed.

anyhow, you can see how tight the growth is so it
looks like it would be an excellent candidate for a
SOG. (btw, the 'pot' is a DIY smart-pot made from
landscapers fabric and it holds approx. 1.5 liters)

so, to all you lucky testers out there, have fun and
i hope all your beans produce plants as nice as my
lone Happy Brother x Chocolate Chunk is turning
out to be!

peace, and stay safe, SOG

(now i need to go pop the rest of my HBxCC beans and
the freebie pack of Happy Brother x ChemdogD IX1's i
got last summer i think, lol)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
10/10 were cracked with a tiny taproot sticking out.

Hell yea great news I am growing these too! I keep looking at the happy brother thread and thinking damn these are going to be crazy! Really can't wait to see what these to do since happy bro is supposed to have a great taste and smell and I already know sfv is off the charts.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
great show everybody :)

I just popped some sour jack´s and some happykush.... looking forward to se which delights i ´ll get this time around!!!!

lets rock!!!

icetoker

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey ICETOKER cant wait to see some happy kushs man good luck with them and the SJ's

just thought id mention my two sour jacks i have atm both got taller than my other stuff and both stretched till week 3,, to around 5' 6" now,,,, so their not short it seems,,, one is pretty impressive for 35 days flw imo,, ill update my thread on em soon,,

hazeified

:wave:, picked up a couple of the test packs, a quick germ report!!

Germ Report: Kush o nesia 4/5 with 2 inch taproot after 12 hrs soak and 24hrs in paper towel, 5/5 after 72 hrs, pics soon:joint:H

Latest posts

Latest posts