What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma og x biker kush... (Testers)

nickman

Veteran
Are they numbered nickman?
I really like the look of the plant in the Sixth set of pics from the new pics dated 9/8
but i think the plant tag says #1 or #2?

Anyway great job on these , you def got way more of a veg than i did. Hope the temps start coming down for you soon

Yo, that's crazy u say that about what plant u like... Cause so far that plant is my favorite and is pretty much the farthest along with its bud set... The problem was that it's in the back of the room and it was the only plant that I didn't take out for those pics...

Anyway, it's number 5 plant that were talking about...
Number 2 and 1 are next in line with their progress... I'm liking the looks and structure of my number 2 better then the number 1 plant...
Numbers 3 and 4 are really slower with their progress... Weird thing is that those two plants are untopped while number 1 and 5 are topped... Number 2 is untopped but is growing like it was topped... It was a runt at its seedling stage but grew out of it and took off��

Check out my album of these tester cause I think I have them all numbered in there with pics to match...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Plants are looking good. My testers of this combo just hit the 2 week mark last night. I ended up with 5 females from 9 plants. 2 of those 5 seem like they are gonna be 11 weekers. Just barely starting to form buds, while the others are deep into bud set.

How much feed are you giving them? I have noticed that they don't seem to need much food at all. Mine are all in fresh Happy Frog with promix mixed in. Leave are all super dark green. Makes me wanna change my flowering food to mostly pk , with hardly any N. I usually use Jack's 10-30-20 all throughout flower. Think I'm gonna get some different flower food, judging by the looks of my plants and yours.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, mine are just hitting day 21 tomorrow... I got 5 females also... Funny thing u say that cause I also have two that are behind in their budset... Looks like their gonna be 11-12 weekers like ur saying... The other 3 girls are moving along fine... I'm starting to notice that some of the lower leaves are starting to yellow out and fall off... This is only happening to the two girls that are looking like there gonna go to 11 or 12 weeks... I have mine in happy frog and a soil brand called dr. Earth... Kinda just like the happy frog but it also has some micro organisms in it and some of that fungus stuff...???... (I forget what it's called)... I also have been giving them some general organics bio-thrive bloom and there bloom booster here and there... I also give them cal mag by General organics... I've only gave them the bloom booster 2 times so far...
During veg I gave them some general organics bio weed and their squid(fish) product... (I also forget the name of this too)... Only a few times...
I'm wondering what I should do about this yellowing out of the lower leaves on the two girls that look like their gonna take longer to finish...???... Cal-mag??? I really don't wanna give them any nitrogen if I don't have to...

Besides that, like you say with yours double triple... Their very dark green leaves...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Are the ones with yellowing leaves rootbound? I know that will sometimes cause leaves to yellow, and fall off. Maybe get some food with a super low N value ?

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldnt worry about the yellowing leaves at the bottom unless its progresses real bad n fast. Little cal/mg will help prob, but like DTOG said could be rootbound ....
or a little nute unbalance or ph issue.
But ime trying to get all the leaves perfect leads to worse problems. Less u do the better
I would let em ride out with what you are doing and just make sure they dont stay to wet.

nickman

Veteran
Hey critter, why do you say that about not letting them stay too wet??? I know it's not good for the roots and soil to stay wet for to long... It's good for the root zone to have its respective wet and dry periods...

The funny thing is that I also noticed is these two plants that are yellowing are also staying wet the longest...meaning that I ussually water them all every two days... But these two plants are always still wet (soil)... So I'll water them the next day separately...

About them being root bound... One of them is in a 5 gallon bucket , and the others in a 2.5 gallon bucket like all the rest of my plants... So the one in the 2.5 gallon could be root bound but not the other one... It don't seem to be a major problem at the moment so I ll probably just let it ride out like critter said to do... Might give them an extra dose of cal-mag... That's it for now...

Thanx y'all...
Good day...

nickman

Veteran
albumid=62823&pictureid=1498912&thumb=1[/img][/url]
This is plant number 5 at four weeks 12/12...
This is my favorite plant so far out of my testers...

nickman

Veteran

Plant number 1 at four weeks 12/12...
Third fav...
I have found a few nanners on this plant... I think it's my fault though from the high heat I was having... I'm gonna keep her though as I didn't see anything spewing out of the nanners... I'm hoping she shooting blanks...

nickman

Veteran
Plants 2 and 1 are both the same pheno it seems... Number 1 is topped , nuber 2 is not topped... Plants 3 and 4 seem to b the same phenos as well... There both yellowing out too... Don't know y???

Gardening Angel

Veteran

Hey nickman,

Can you check run off ?

I'm thinking with your soil staying to wet maybe there is a ph issue ?

She looks a dark green in your pic so i don't think you are under feeding the karma og loves cal mag also

If you could take some more pics of her I maybe be able to help you more

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Thanx ga... Yes , I'll check the ph... I have a ph pen but I stopped checking my oh about a year or so ago... I just didn't like to keep putting in the ph up and down... I used general hydro ph up and down in the past... I'm trying to b as organic as possible... (Not sure if there's salts in that ph up/down or not???

These two plants do stay wet a day or two longer then all the other plants...
I've been giving all my plants 10 ml a gallon of cal-mag... Should I give them more???

Thanx for ur interest ga...