What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma og x biker kush... (Testers)

nickman

Veteran
I hope that I may have figured something out...!!!...

Anyway, in the pics above I'm using all old buckets from last round so please disregard the names on them... They are in 2 gallon buckets approximately... At this point they were around 4 weeks old going on 5 ... The group of plants that you see the pic from above(8 plants)... These were the plants that were a little bit bigger then the other4... These had a bit more vigor... These pics are about a week old and since then I've found and killed 5 males...

nickman

Veteran
All of the pics up top from those group shots are pics of one of the rents that I had... At this time it has grown out of the runt ism and is on the way to being one of the tallest plants... I really seem to like the structure on this plant... I'm hopining its a female...

I'm going to post some more pics later as long as all works good for me...
I'm hoping that I got this thing down now... Just gotta figure out how to do the bigger pics and post captions...
Everyone can go to my albums where I have more pics there of all the testers...

Thanx y'all...

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good nickman!
From ipad picture, upload to your albums then hold on pic or copy the url code under pic , then when posting press the square picture insert image next paste the url and it should show big, add your captions before or after pic is inserted...you can go to advanced to see how the post will look with pic before posting.

nickman

Veteran
These were all photos of my five females at two and a half weeks of 12/12... They are now at three weeks today... My room is allready starting to smell at the three week mark... Three of the females are showing frost on their tops... These plants have not been finicky at all... I've been very happy so far with this test grow... My only problem that I have been having is my flower room reaching temps of 90-91 degrees at a foot under the light... I have my light turned down from 1000 to 750... I also have 2 cfl bulbs for side lighting and to help with the mixed spectrum... My ac took a turn for the worst last week, I'll just try to make it without one till next summer... It should start cooling down soon I hope... I only topped two of the five females... I'm thinking that I should of topped them all just because the ones that I did top look a lot better and seem like their gonna have a better yeilders compaired to the untapped plants... Their is one that I didn't top that is doing just as good as the plants that were topped... Any?'s please ask...

Kalyx

Looking awesome nickman, those are some lush, happy and healthy ladies you have there. The bud sites are really setting in nicely for 3 weeks of flower, lots of frost as well. Awesome to hear they have been easy to grow thus far, I would have expected some finicky plants for sure. Sorry to hear about the high temps, heat has been my enemy throughout the summer, so happy fall is around the corner and things will be cooling off soon.

What kind of smells are you starting to get off those girls?

-Kalyx :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Looking awesome nickman, those are some lush, happy and healthy ladies you have there. The bud sites are really setting in nicely for 3 weeks of flower, lots of frost as well. Awesome to hear they have been easy to grow thus far, I would have expected some finicky plants for sure. Sorry to hear about the high temps, heat has been my enemy throughout the summer, so happy fall is around the corner and things will be cooling off soon.

What kind of smells are you starting to get off those girls?

-Kalyx :tiphat:

I really have not pinched any tops to c what they smell like yet... When I enter my room though I do get a whiff of some og... It's not overly strong but it's there... I can smell it... I'll give them a squeeze to c what the smells are from each plant... I allready have a second charcoal filter ready if need be... Thanx for the interest...

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are they numbered nickman?
I really like the look of the plant in the Sixth set of pics from the new pics dated 9/8
but i think the plant tag says #1 or #2?

Anyway great job on these , you def got way more of a veg than i did. Hope the temps start coming down for you soon

Latest posts

Latest posts