What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thinking about giving the chop to this beautiful sowaah tomorrow. today is day 70. Quick for her genes but looks done on top, whatcha think?

Her three tops shown below:

View attachment 18983151
View attachment 18983152
View attachment 18983153

Cheers,
Rae
IMO you can cut her, she looks like she has swollen to the max of her possibility and 10 weeks for this plant is not surprising, I've had a pheno ready in 10 weeks as well. Some can take longer but 10 weekers are also common I think;

LHC

Hi
I have followed Karma for a long time, but have only grown one of his older strains, SSSDH x Jack.
I have looked into his Sour D BX2 and Sowahh. Hard choice.
Would be happy for a little input on which one you like the best and why.
Best regards

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi
I have followed Karma for a long time, but have only grown one of his older strains, SSSDH x Jack.
I have looked into his Sour D BX2 and Sowahh. Hard choice.
Would be happy for a little input on which one you like the best and why.
Best regards
I think the main difference between the 2 will be uniformity, the Sowahh should have less variation than the Bx2 and from what Karma said the Bx2 is a better choice if you want to make crosses.
Personally I went with the Sowahh because it was the only still available when I ordered, so a non choice in a way but that's still the seeds I wanted. I prefer a well worked line who will give similar plats, it's easier to work with plants who will have the same stretch and flowering period, the only differences being in the smell and taste of each individual.
The SSDHx Jack was a superb cross you certainly had some nice smoke from those seeds.

ResinReef

Some Sour Froots
3 phenos
reused soil went a bit out of bounce this time, so i'm going to finish this one with mineral salts.
P1480320 - Kopie.JPG
P1480325 - Kopie.JPG
P1480328 - Kopie.JPG
around day 40

keep it green

LHC

I think the main difference between the 2 will be uniformity, the Sowahh should have less variation than the Bx2 and from what Karma said the Bx2 is a better choice if you want to make crosses.
Personally I went with the Sowahh because it was the only still available when I ordered, so a non choice in a way but that's still the seeds I wanted. I prefer a well worked line who will give similar plats, it's easier to work with plants who will have the same stretch and flowering period, the only differences being in the smell and taste of each individual.
The SSDHx Jack was a superb cross you certainly had some nice smoke from those seeds.
Thank´s a lot for sharing your knowledge @kro-magnon
From what you´re saying, Sowahh seems most attractive to me.
And yes, SSSDH X Jack was nice, but not totally wow to me.

Sorcerer

I pulled the trigger on Black Beard ((Black Afghani(Sour D*Bubba))* Biker081 and Goji Biker which is Biker081 and Goji OG razz pheno. I really liked the first 2 Biker081 crosses I grew and have even higher hopes for these Bodhi collabs:)

I also got some wonderful Pink Runtz freebies, Pink Sour Peaches and Pink Zinfandel. I cant find anything about the genetics used in the Sour Peaches strain anywhere. Anybody who can help with knowledge?

Cheers

Sorcerer

Thnx, Karma

Sometimes the freebies are almost better than the stuff U pay for...

Its actually funny. because I just got a pack of exactly Sour Peaches (From Purple City Genetics) in the mail. Lookin' forward the see the results of both the Sour Peaces and the Pink Sour Peaches:):):)

33eufrat66

And are they fem or reg?
i had some probs with hermis at the last fem run, dam
now i will focus on regular again^^

-edit they are fem. and out of order at the moment

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts