What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20231205_124039.jpg

20231205_124051.jpg

Happy Brother x Pink Runtz

Feminized in testing

Old x New

33eufrat66

This keeper I found out of a pack of 13. She was best of both parents great mix. She’s very Creamy, Sherbet, Grease with a hint of Sour and Berries. I’m hunting 3 new mothers and she is my 1st to go into my nursery. HeadBangers and Sweets I’m praying for keepers out fo them in veg tent in pipeline. Got a Now n Fruitti Fem but don’t ever use fems due to Hermie probs but cause it’s Karma and I’m a loyal Fanatic lmao 😂 I’ve gave it a chance and she’s got a great powdered candy smell and shaped like the headbangers if the quality .is on par with headbanger and sweets I might have 4 bonsai mothers under my 125cfl in nursery. Changing my bulbs also I use the 630w daylight CMH first 2 weeks flower help with stretch. Then 5 weeks with 400v 600w HPS gives you the Hollywood tower colas and last 2/3 weeks use the 630w Agro CMH to ripen and increase oil and quality.

yeah i need to found a keeper aswell to fill my vegi room after a longer growing break, this is my 1. run with fems awell, i prefer also Regs. had a lot of bad luck with fems^^ but now i will give it a try after years

before my growing break i was a very satisfied Alpine seeds customer and active in the old alpineseeds forum,
i hope they will come back^^ and thx to stoner he recommended Karma to me.
my refrigerator is now full with karma stuff, like scherb biker rado biker, pinky sour, sour frootz, and some freebees.
Perhaps i will pop some pinky sour the next days, the big search for keepers has begun^^

Thanks to Karma G for more seeds inside

Sledge00

View attachment 18928864

2 months and should be able to fill up this first flower room .

Then afther fill one up every week.
Going to get a weekend holiday across the pond I think next year when this is running hopefully get to smoke some 😎 only in UK can’t actually believe I’ve never been to Amsterdam yet. Bro went on boat 🚣‍♀️ last year well ferry ⛴. Think 5 day smoke holiday is now in order!