What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
just took down the tha melon - 72 days from the start of 12/12... i see a touch of PM (SHIT)... so giving it a gentle jose cervantes bath .... the buds are solid.... but small...

Attachments

• IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 94

JuanseGrower

Hey all hows doing? Well.. yesterday i Got my new gear.. wish i could get a keeper in this pack..like in sour melon hunt.. that SM#9 got my prefer smoke by now..
I saw in an. old post that some parent of this sourhead stash is not anymore… can anyone share some info about that line or does anyone have grown it? or just what can i expect in that limited pack.. wish some fireee for sure
Thanks Karma fans always a pleasure be here sharing info ✌️

Uruguay
Grower 🇺🇾🇺🇾

Attachments

• IMG_3636.jpeg
    IMG_3636.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 123

jahshaka

Look what came through the post. Took a while, but the fun will finally begin. These guys never let me down. I dont think attitude ships to Canada. So for me these guys are the best option. Otherwise I would go with attitude as the price is better. But when its sour and ya need it need it. Money gotta be spent , ya na mean. Once again big respect to @Karma G for breeding these gems.

Attachments

• IMG-9853.jpg
    IMG-9853.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 135

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
@Karma G What can you tell me about the Riri cut? I think I've heard you say you had experience with it. I have the cut here in the US and fixing to run it for the first time. Hows the nose/aroma on it and potency?? Does she breed well??

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey all hows doing? Well.. yesterday i Got my new gear.. wish i could get a keeper in this pack..like in sour melon hunt.. that SM#9 got my prefer smoke by now..
I saw in an. old post that some parent of this sourhead stash is not anymore… can anyone share some info about that line or does anyone have grown it? or just what can i expect in that limited pack.. wish some fireee for sure
Thanks Karma fans always a pleasure be here sharing info ✌️

Uruguay
Grower 🇺🇾🇺🇾

Sour Headstash is a differnt strain then Headstash sour dubb.

@Karma G What can you tell me about the Riri cut? I think I've heard you say you had experience with it. I have the cut here in the US and fixing to run it for the first time. Hows the nose/aroma on it and potency?? Does she breed well??

The RiRi is a cut selected by a french guy, came from same seeds as I selected my mom from they sisters. When grown well has great flavour, needs 11 to 12 weeks to fully flower and isnt the most easy one to grow to full potential.
As for offspring when bred with, she oke but gave less stable offspring then my cut, can have some intersex in offspring and bit wilder type plants. Still worth it, defantly drop some pollen on her from your favorite male.

pdub

I have loads of OG and diesel in my collection.
My seed vault, considering I've only been aquiring seeds again since 2015...... is prety immense LOL
I've been growing Karma gear since 2016 , shortly after a 10 year break from growing. Didn't join the internet of weed until 2015 when I joined here. Karma has been in 80% of my gardens ever since. I was part of the test growing of strawberry mandarina , crumbled lime, skullcap H , and a couple others I think. Logistics of seeds making it here for testing is why I just stepped back from signing up for test growing. Still have unopened packs of Biker V1 , Old Grandpa Scratch LTD, Happy Brother bx, Where's my Bike.... and a couple others. I've made my own seeds with some and have taken my favorite biker gal to F3 and I have started using her in my own projects. Old Grandpa Scratch LTD..... had 7 packs of those altogether..... so 7% of the drop. I hold a clone from that line I call "precious" and she is , every bit of her. So much gas in the OGS LTD line..... Me and my friends can't be without the old grandpa scratch.
I had hopes of a US bank that shipped here but in the end I have lots of US based friends who can facilitate an order and sending them to me so I will watch for drops.
I worked with karma on a project in cali we ran a ton of his gear he is a amazing talent with amazing genetics I am currently hunting males to put to some of his work

Tynehead Tom

I worked with karma on a project in cali we ran a ton of his gear he is a amazing talent with amazing genetics I am currently hunting males to put to some of his work
I mentored under a grower and breeder beginning in 89 and went out on my own in around 95. Things were pretty underground back then and the only seedbank i was familiar with was Marc emery's Vancouver store, a short trip from where I grew up in BC, Canada. In 2005 I had to shut down and that ended up lasting pretty much a decade. When I fired back up again , everything was new to me as I had paid absolutely no attention to the online weed scene as it was beginning to grow from dial up to what we have today. So when I joined this site, it was the first time I was a member of a weed site. ALL the breeders who made names for themselves while I was in my hiatus were all new to me. Since 2015 I have amassed a pretty massive seed collection and I started growing Karma gear in 2016 after a friend from holland urged me to find the biker and the old grandpa scratch. Two of my favorite strains that I have preserved for myself ;) I might have a difficult time aquiring Karma's newer stuff but I managed to load up pretty good on the old seedbay site before everything sold out ;)
Right now I have somewhere between 24 and 30 biker kush going, from the V1 batch , getting them ready for the greenhouse!!! :D

Tynehead Tom

hmmm lots of people messaging me for Biker V1 beans...... sorry for teasing people .... that wasn't my intention. I can't share these pure gens without explicit permission from Karma and I haven't asked for that...... and I already know the answer he is gonna give. But I'll grow em and show em if ya'all are okay with that.

pdub

I mentored under a grower and breeder beginning in 89 and went out on my own in around 95. Things were pretty underground back then and the only seedbank i was familiar with was Marc emery's Vancouver store, a short trip from where I grew up in BC, Canada. In 2005 I had to shut down and that ended up lasting pretty much a decade. When I fired back up again , everything was new to me as I had paid absolutely no attention to the online weed scene as it was beginning to grow from dial up to what we have today. So when I joined this site, it was the first time I was a member of a weed site. ALL the breeders who made names for themselves while I was in my hiatus were all new to me. Since 2015 I have amassed a pretty massive seed collection and I started growing Karma gear in 2016 after a friend from holland urged me to find the biker and the old grandpa scratch. Two of my favorite strains that I have preserved for myself ;) I might have a difficult time aquiring Karma's newer stuff but I managed to load up pretty good on the old seedbay site before everything sold out ;)
Right now I have somewhere between 24 and 30 biker kush going, from the V1 batch , getting them ready for the greenhouse!!! :D
do you have any old afghan stuff?

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Any pics or journals of the "Sour Biker" ??
I picked up a pack on the ' tude USA.
Trouble finding much on it as it's new.

ALSO ... is Old Dirty Biker discontinued??

Tynehead Tom

do you have any old afghan stuff?
that's two broad of a question
I am waiting on a package that contains lines from the late Classic Seeds vault as I have volunteered my garden to do seed increases on a bunch of older lines from the 90's and early 2000's. I don;t have much for details, these boxes are usually a surprise....the last one contained reeferman's airborne G13bx1 and LUI x G13 and a few others. Also waiting on some landrace Sherbergan ..... I have a pretty huge catolog of seeds but for example I don;t have afghani 1 or any of the early NL, skelly or puck stuff but that will change.

pdub

that's two broad of a question
I am waiting on a package that contains lines from the late Classic Seeds vault as I have volunteered my garden to do seed increases on a bunch of older lines from the 90's and early 2000's. I don;t have much for details, these boxes are usually a surprise....the last one contained reeferman's airborne G13bx1 and LUI x G13 and a few others. Also waiting on some landrace Sherbergan ..... I have a pretty huge catolog of seeds but for example I don;t have afghani 1 or any of the early NL, skelly or puck stuff but that will change
I've been looking at a lot of the landrace, Afghan stuff it's pretty overwhelming